Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City 21:20 - Dec 30 with 42817 viewsbuilthjack

Tickets are on sale tomorrow morning. 4200 if our club take the full allocation.
Our derby game. Who wouldn't want to go to this one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City on 21:33 - Dec 30 with 10858 viewsGaryjack

"Who wouldn't want to go to this one"? A lot more than 4200 trust me!
Bristol City on 21:37 - Dec 30 with 10853 views34dfgdf54

No chance police will allow 4200?
Bristol City on 21:42 - Dec 30 with 10840 viewsBadlands

I was refused service in a Bristol cake shop for having a Welsh accent (c2004)
Don't go to many away matches these days but this is one I'll get to.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bristol City on 21:46 - Dec 30 with 10827 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 21:42 - Dec 30 by Badlands

I like Bristol as a City. Never had a problem there being Welsh. Worked there for a while.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City on 21:52 - Dec 30 with 10809 viewsFireboy2

Bristol City on 21:46 - Dec 30 by builthjack

I like Bristol as a City. Never had a problem there being Welsh. Worked there for a while.

Thats because you are a nice man
Bristol City on 21:54 - Dec 30 with 10805 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 21:52 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

Thats because you are a nice man

They like you oop north too

Bristol City on 21:55 - Dec 30 with 10799 viewssainthelens

Memories of chasing em in the park next to their ground in the 80s. All our yesterday's.
Bristol City on 22:04 - Dec 30 with 10775 viewsWingstandwood

It's an away ground I never visited, but I do remember a guy I used to travel to games with going there in the 1984 when quite a few of our supporters got squirted with ammonia. That is the only occasion I can think of when our supporters were attacked that particular way.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City on 22:05 - Dec 30 with 10763 views34dfgdf54

Apparently they are not on sale tomorrow now?
Bristol City on 03:13 - Dec 31 with 10611 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 22:05 - Dec 30 by 34dfgdf54

Apparently they are not on sale tomorrow now?

You are right. They must have changed it yesterday. The new onsale date is January 2nd.

Bristol City on 12:10 - Dec 31 with 10433 viewsPJackArmy

On sale Wednesday 2nd with no points restrictions to all JA STH

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/bristol-city-tickets-sale-wednesday
Bristol City on 14:18 - Dec 31 with 10313 views34dfgdf54

Bristol City on 12:10 - Dec 31 by PJackArmy

On sale Wednesday 2nd with no points restrictions to all JA STH

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/bristol-city-tickets-sale-wednesday

Must be having full allocation then.
Bristol City on 14:35 - Dec 31 with 10282 viewsLoyal

Def take 2,500 plus, not that it matters. Of course win a few and the moaners will stfu which will help.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bristol City on 17:57 - Dec 31 with 10178 viewsScottishEddie

Whats the last memory of when we played a bristol team last

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Bristol City on 17:59 - Dec 31 with 10174 views34dfgdf54

Bristol City on 17:57 - Dec 31 by ScottishEddie

Whats the last memory of when we played a bristol team last

Gutted as we lost 1-0 at home.
Bristol City on 18:11 - Dec 31 with 10162 viewsMrSwerve

Random question, despite working in Bristol previously, never been down to Ashton gate. Had a search on GWR and they are saying that there aren’t any trains going to Parsons street (closest to AG) on that date. Any advice?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Bristol City on 19:32 - Dec 31 with 10105 viewsjackharris

Bristol City on 18:11 - Dec 31 by MrSwerve

Random question, despite working in Bristol previously, never been down to Ashton gate. Had a search on GWR and they are saying that there aren’t any trains going to Parsons street (closest to AG) on that date. Any advice?

Your doing something wrong because it works when I tried it on the Trainline app.

Feb 2nd £12.50 Return Swansea to Parsons Street.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Bristol City on 19:57 - Dec 31 with 10077 viewsJBT95

Bristol City on 19:32 - Dec 31 by jackharris

Your doing something wrong because it works when I tried it on the Trainline app.

Feb 2nd £12.50 Return Swansea to Parsons Street.

THE TRAINLINE IS NOT RELIABLE.

They sell tickets way way too far in advance. Train timetables are only available 13 weeks before the date.

Loads of people bought train tickets for Ed Sheeran through the trainline and they advertised usual services. When the offical info came out it was bus replacement because of preplanned engineering works so they were busing people to Newport from Bristol to catch trains.

The trainline doesn't sell tickets cheaper as denoted by their asterisk - *Average savings on Advance fares vs Anytime fares purchased on day of travel*. It's just the normal fares you can buy the same through National Rail which is official. They will redirect you to GWR/TfW websites etc and you buy through them. The trainline charge a booking fee!!!!!!!!! You end up paying more!

THE TRAIN LINE IS NOTHING MORE THAN AN OFFICIAL CON.

Anybody who uses the trainline is a foooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll!
Use national rail and you will never pay a booking fee unless you get the tickets posted for you for a quid. The information - times and changes, engineering works etc will be accurate!

There are trains to Parson Street that day though yes.

I will buy tickets Wednesday. See you in cruncher land 2nd Feb. I will be on the Blackthorn!
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 20:01]
Bristol City on 20:01 - Dec 31 with 10055 viewsGaryjack

Bristol City on 19:57 - Dec 31 by JBT95

THE TRAINLINE IS NOT RELIABLE.

They sell tickets way way too far in advance. Train timetables are only available 13 weeks before the date.

Loads of people bought train tickets for Ed Sheeran through the trainline and they advertised usual services. When the offical info came out it was bus replacement because of preplanned engineering works so they were busing people to Newport from Bristol to catch trains.

The trainline doesn't sell tickets cheaper as denoted by their asterisk - *Average savings on Advance fares vs Anytime fares purchased on day of travel*. It's just the normal fares you can buy the same through National Rail which is official. They will redirect you to GWR/TfW websites etc and you buy through them. The trainline charge a booking fee!!!!!!!!! You end up paying more!

THE TRAIN LINE IS NOTHING MORE THAN AN OFFICIAL CON.

Anybody who uses the trainline is a foooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll!
Use national rail and you will never pay a booking fee unless you get the tickets posted for you for a quid. The information - times and changes, engineering works etc will be accurate!

There are trains to Parson Street that day though yes.

I will buy tickets Wednesday. See you in cruncher land 2nd Feb. I will be on the Blackthorn!
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 20:01]

So you come out with all that guff, then summarise by saying he's right!
Bristol City on 20:02 - Dec 31 with 10056 viewsJBT95

Bristol City on 20:01 - Dec 31 by Garyjack

So you come out with all that guff, then summarise by saying he's right!

There's trains to Parsons Street yes.

But the trainline isn't an offical or trustworthy source to get train times from let alone buy tickets.

For example my cousin's boyfriend bought 2 tickets to Bath and paid a booking fee. He could've walked up to the ticket office on the day and bought the same tickets for the same price with no booking fee!

They have tickets on sale for July which is nuts, that's over double the 13 week maximum on National Rail!
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 20:04]
Bristol City on 20:13 - Dec 31 with 10033 viewsFireboy2

Ffs just looked at my rota and im on a training day that i cannot get out of

Was looking forward to this one
Bristol City on 20:31 - Dec 31 with 10004 viewsGaryjack

Bristol City on 20:02 - Dec 31 by JBT95

There's trains to Parsons Street yes.

But the trainline isn't an offical or trustworthy source to get train times from let alone buy tickets.

For example my cousin's boyfriend bought 2 tickets to Bath and paid a booking fee. He could've walked up to the ticket office on the day and bought the same tickets for the same price with no booking fee!

They have tickets on sale for July which is nuts, that's over double the 13 week maximum on National Rail!
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 20:04]

I'm just joshing ya!
Bristol City on 22:22 - Dec 31 with 9931 viewsthornabyswan

19 quid return from Swansea.
So yes with a railcard £12.50.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Bristol City on 22:41 - Dec 31 with 9903 viewsswanforthemoney

Bristol City on 21:42 - Dec 30 by Badlands

made me chuckle for some reason. Sounds a bit implausible tbh, except you remember the date. Didn't order welsh cakes did you ?

I stand in the North Stand

Bristol City on 10:57 - Jan 2 with 9667 viewsbuilthjack

I have just been told by the ticket office that over 400 were sold within 45 minutes of going on sale

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024