Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City 21:20 - Dec 30 with 43073 viewsbuilthjack

Tickets are on sale tomorrow morning. 4200 if our club take the full allocation.
Our derby game. Who wouldn't want to go to this one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City on 21:08 - Jan 9 with 3580 viewsLoyal

Bristol City on 20:25 - Jan 9 by pencoedjack

Fatty?

The fool that was Byron always claimed that ......

Hmmmmm

Same person all of them.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bristol City on 21:30 - Jan 9 with 3538 viewspencoedjack

Bristol City on 21:08 - Jan 9 by Loyal

Same person all of them.

They all seem to fantasise about fat blokes from Pencoed 👍
Bristol City on 21:41 - Jan 9 with 3519 viewsLoyal

Bristol City on 21:30 - Jan 9 by pencoedjack

They all seem to fantasise about fat blokes from Pencoed 👍

It's all very odd.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Bristol City on 22:04 - Jan 9 with 3480 viewsTNT

Bristol City on 20:25 - Jan 9 by pencoedjack

Fatty?

The fool that was Byron always claimed that ......

Hmmmmm

He likes to pretend he's somebody else, does byron. Tbf, he did last a little longer this time, before giving the game away again.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Bristol City on 22:05 - Jan 9 with 3477 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 18:53 - Jan 9 by MrSwerve

I have wondered.

2154 sold.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City on 22:17 - Jan 9 with 3451 viewsLoyal

Bristol City on 22:05 - Jan 9 by builthjack

2154 sold.

Very decent three weeks before the game.

Bristol City on 10:27 - Jan 10 with 3212 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 13:34 - Jan 8 by builthjack

2700 will be about right. We have sold about 2050. Sales will now slow up to 20-30 a day until next Monday. So there will be 400-500 for general sale.

This is looking about right. 2182 sold by 10am today.

Bristol City on 10:51 - Jan 10 with 3187 viewsTailGunner

Bristol City on 10:27 - Jan 10 by builthjack

This is looking about right. 2182 sold by 10am today.

People should just join JA now rather than gamble on General sale - still save a couple of quid!
Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City on 11:15 - Jan 10 with 3155 viewslonglostjack

Bristol City on 22:04 - Jan 9 by TNT

He likes to pretend he's somebody else, does byron. Tbf, he did last a little longer this time, before giving the game away again.

Dull as a brush is Byron.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bristol City on 12:24 - Jan 10 with 3112 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Bristol City on 18:12 - Jan 9 by Jackfath

Do you work in the ticket office my friend?

He hacks into the ticket office computer.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Bristol City on 18:48 - Jan 10 with 2932 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 12:24 - Jan 10 by felixstowe_jack

He hacks into the ticket office computer.

Sschoosh. Don't tell anybody.

Bristol City on 22:24 - Jan 10 with 2767 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 22:17 - Jan 9 by Loyal

Very decent three weeks before the game.

With 2224 now sold, I am told that there wont be many more left for this window, so it will then be a free for all at 10am next Monday.

Bristol City on 23:52 - Jan 10 with 2675 viewssainthelens

Bristol City on 22:24 - Jan 10 by builthjack

With 2224 now sold, I am told that there wont be many more left for this window, so it will then be a free for all at 10am next Monday.

You do realise builthy if we only end up selling/taking 1500 you are gonna have to leave country.
Bristol City on 07:33 - Jan 11 with 2557 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 23:52 - Jan 10 by sainthelens

You do realise builthy if we only end up selling/taking 1500 you are gonna have to leave country.

With 2229 sold that would be impossible young man

Bristol City on 07:50 - Jan 11 with 2538 viewsFireboy2

Bristol City on 07:33 - Jan 11 by builthjack

With 2229 sold that would be impossible young man

Bloody young upstarts eh builthy
Bristol City on 10:20 - Jan 11 with 2440 viewsPapaLazarou

Bristol City on 22:24 - Jan 10 by builthjack

Is there any chance of the club receiving any further tickets if we sell all 2,700 on Monday?
Bristol City on 18:07 - Jan 11 with 2238 viewsangryjack

Bristol City on 10:20 - Jan 11 by PapaLazarou

Is there any chance of the club receiving any further tickets if we sell all 2,700 on Monday?

Just bought mine in ticket office and said less than 30 left and on police advice won't be allowed any more
Bristol City on 18:09 - Jan 11 with 2234 viewspencoedjack

Bristol City on 18:07 - Jan 11 by angryjack

Just bought mine in ticket office and said less than 30 left and on police advice won't be allowed any more

As I said on page 2
Bristol City on 18:14 - Jan 11 with 2225 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 18:09 - Jan 11 by pencoedjack

As I said on page 2

They were warned Penc.
I do however believe that they have kept some for general sale on Monday.

Bristol City on 18:17 - Jan 11 with 2215 viewsJackfath

Warned?

It must be a pain in the arse for those who work in the ticket office having to end their sales by telling the customer how many have been sold for the match they're buying for. I think they should invest in a board which displays this information for all to see.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bristol City on 18:44 - Jan 11 with 2179 viewslonglostjack

Bristol City on 18:17 - Jan 11 by Jackfath

Warned?

It must be a pain in the arse for those who work in the ticket office having to end their sales by telling the customer how many have been sold for the match they're buying for. I think they should invest in a board which displays this information for all to see.

Good idea! Come on Pearlman get it sorted. He needs to introduce a fan’s suggestion scheme. If it get’s implemented the person who suggested the idea gets a cash prize.

Bristol City on 18:52 - Jan 11 with 2170 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 18:17 - Jan 11 by Jackfath

Warned?

Indeed. You should give them a call

Bristol City on 19:04 - Jan 11 with 2146 viewsJackfath

Bristol City on 18:52 - Jan 11 by builthjack

Indeed. You should give them a call

Nah. I like reading your ITK posts every half hour with updates on how many we are taking away/how many tickets we've sold etc. Very informative.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bristol City on 19:40 - Jan 11 with 2094 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 19:04 - Jan 11 by Jackfath

Nah. I like reading your ITK posts every half hour with updates on how many we are taking away/how many tickets we've sold etc. Very informative.

Thankyou. 2295 at close of play.
Are you going?

Bristol City on 22:00 - Jan 11 with 1998 viewslonglostjack

Bristol City on 19:04 - Jan 11 by Jackfath

Cheer up Mr Grumpy. Life’s too short.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024