Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City 21:20 - Dec 30 with 42854 viewsbuilthjack

Tickets are on sale tomorrow morning. 4200 if our club take the full allocation.
Our derby game. Who wouldn't want to go to this one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City on 10:41 - Jan 12 with 3120 viewsPJackArmy

Sold out by the looks just for you Builthjack, allocation must have been around 2600-700 with no more being allocated on police advice
Bristol City on 14:27 - Jan 12 with 2933 viewswestside

What allocation have other clubs had at ashton gate ?
Bristol City on 01:15 - Jan 13 with 2712 viewsjackharris

Officially sold out at a restricted number of 2,500, on police command. Shame we couldn’t have the 3,700 allocation Leeds had in 2017.

I have a feeling we will maybe half heartily attempt to get some more but I doubt the request will be granted.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 11:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Bristol City on 02:09 - Jan 13 with 2692 viewsLoyal

Bristol City on 01:15 - Jan 13 by jackharris

Officially sold out at a restricted number of 2,500, on police command. Shame we couldn’t have the 3,700 allocation Leeds had in 2017.

I have a feeling we will maybe half heartily attempt to get some more but I doubt the request will be granted.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 11:07]

Then let's hope they have enough coppers because surely it's better to have everyone in one place than in two or three.
I suppose the authorities know best though.
As a side note everyone I know who is going hasn't got a ticket yet so surely the club should be clever and ask for the whole stand ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bristol City on 07:49 - Jan 13 with 2644 views34dfgdf54

Bristol City on 02:09 - Jan 13 by Loyal

Then let's hope they have enough coppers because surely it's better to have everyone in one place than in two or three.
I suppose the authorities know best though.
As a side note everyone I know who is going hasn't got a ticket yet so surely the club should be clever and ask for the whole stand ?

I heard there’s loads going without tickets.
Bristol City on 09:34 - Jan 13 with 2586 viewsChief

Thought general sale was tomorrow?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Bristol City on 09:36 - Jan 13 with 2570 viewsJackfath

Bristol City on 09:34 - Jan 13 by Chief

Thought general sale was tomorrow?

It is but rumours are there's none left. Builthy will be along shortly to confirm/deny.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bristol City on 11:00 - Jan 13 with 2521 viewsjackharris

Bristol City on 09:36 - Jan 13 by Jackfath

It is but rumours are there's none left. Builthy will be along shortly to confirm/deny.

It’s on the official site my friend JF.

SOLD OUT

Supporters need to keep approaching and requesting tickets to the club so they will know there is still a huge demand. If I was the police I would let there be an increase because in a 28,000 seater stadium there will be Jacks attempting to get tickets in the home end.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City on 11:10 - Jan 13 with 2506 viewssainthelens

Bristol City on 11:00 - Jan 13 by jackharris

SOLD OUT

Supporters need to keep approaching and requesting tickets to the club so they will know there is still a huge demand. If I was the police I would let there be an increase because in a 28,000 seater stadium there will be Jacks attempting to get tickets in the home end.

This.
I can confirm I know of at least a bus load with no tickets going there.
For the sake of everyone they need to make more tickets available. Having these guys inside rather than outside is gonna make life easier for the police.
Bristol City on 11:11 - Jan 13 with 2505 viewsjackharris

Bristol City on 11:00 - Jan 13 by jackharris

SOLD OUT

Leeds fans at Aston Gate in 2017. 3,700 fans.

Bristol City on 11:23 - Jan 13 with 2487 views34dfgdf54

Bristol City on 11:11 - Jan 13 by jackharris

Leeds fans at Aston Gate in 2017. 3,700 fans.

I don’t see why they can’t give us the same amount if they let them loonies travel in that number.
Bristol City on 11:30 - Jan 13 with 2477 viewsMrSwerve

I thought that they had to leave some tickets available for the general sale window?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Bristol City on 11:42 - Jan 13 with 2461 viewsjackharris

Bristol City on 11:30 - Jan 13 by MrSwerve

I thought that they had to leave some tickets available for the general sale window?

Nope, they sell 60% to Season ticket Holders with JA memberships in the first window of sales and they keep 40% for JA members without Season Tickets, for the second window of sales. For home matches this is reversed. Why would they stop members from buying tickets for people to buy in the general sale? That is the perk of being a member. Nobody should have waited for general sale for this match. Either you should have asked for someone’s memberships or bought a membership. Why would the club want to keep tickets back?
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 12:30]

Bristol City on 11:54 - Jan 13 with 2441 viewsjackharris

Bristol City on 11:42 - Jan 13 by jackharris

Nope, they sell 60% to Season ticket Holders with JA memberships in the first window of sales and they keep 40% for JA members without Season Tickets, for the second window of sales. For home matches this is reversed. Why would they stop members from buying tickets for people to buy in the general sale? That is the perk of being a member. Nobody should have waited for general sale for this match. Either you should have asked for someone’s memberships or bought a membership. Why would the club want to keep tickets back?

This is the current ground plan for our match v Bristol. The Away Stand is only being used by Away fans at the moment. They sometimes use it for some of there fans.

Bristol City on 11:59 - Jan 13 with 2428 viewssainthelens

But to go back to an earlier post, why did Leeds get 3,700 and we have had 2,500?
Are they saying our fans are more of a problem? Find that hard to believe.
Letting a few hundred wander around without tickets is only inviting problems....where is the common sense ?
Bristol City on 12:14 - Jan 13 with 2410 viewsTailGunner

Bristol City on 11:59 - Jan 13 by sainthelens

But to go back to an earlier post, why did Leeds get 3,700 and we have had 2,500?
Letting a few hundred wander around without tickets is only inviting problems....where is the common sense ?

By capping it at 2500 they are asking for trouble.
It's lunacy.
Bristol City on 12:40 - Jan 13 with 2383 viewsjackharris

Bristol City on 11:59 - Jan 13 by sainthelens

They gave Leeds that amount in 2017 because in the past they had a lot of trouble with Leeds fans in the home ends. So they gave them the maximum, to try to avoid this. However, as people are saying our fans will either travel without tickets or buy in the Home sections.

Bristol City on 12:49 - Jan 13 with 2372 viewsMrSwerve

Bristol City on 11:42 - Jan 13 by jackharris

Yes I understand the business side to it, I just thought that there was some sort of rule where some had to go on sale in the general sale window.

Just another money spinner really.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Bristol City on 20:53 - Jan 13 with 2205 viewswestside

Plenty of seats available

https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/en-GB/events/bristol%20city%20v%20swansea%20
Bristol City on 21:35 - Jan 13 with 2163 viewsbuilthjack

Hospitality is still available at £90 each. 44 places left.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City on 21:39 - Jan 13 with 2158 viewssainthelens

Bristol City on 21:35 - Jan 13 by builthjack

Hospitality is still available at £90 each. 44 places left.

If they were taken up by us there'd be carnage. Tho unless they release more tickets I've a sneaky feeling they'll get that anyway.
Bristol City on 21:43 - Jan 13 with 2146 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 21:39 - Jan 13 by sainthelens

If they were taken up by us there'd be carnage. Tho unless they release more tickets I've a sneaky feeling they'll get that anyway.

There will be plenty of Swans fans sat on their hands. Or not.

Bristol City on 01:25 - Jan 14 with 2001 viewsLoyal

Bristol City on 11:30 - Jan 13 by MrSwerve

If you are the home club not the away club.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Bristol City on 01:40 - Jan 14 with 1995 viewsLoyal

Bristol City on 21:43 - Jan 13 by builthjack

There will be plenty of Swans fans sat on their hands. Or not.

Problems the authorities will have to deal with.
1. 2500 swans fans with legitimate tickets in the official away end.
2. Various others who have purchased tickets in the home ends due to a lack of supply. Sitting on hands or not.
3. The usual logistics involved in policing and managing a matchday game.
Not withstanding -
4. And for those that can't face the truth, the 250 or so who will travel to confront like-minded people on the day of the game. Add this up and 500 people are in a city centre who could easily be managed in the ground or near to it. This will increase considerably as the fixture gets a more notorious feel about it. Anyone who went to Millwall in 2007 and the hundreds of Swansea fans looking for cultural engagement that day will agree.

It's quite simple, if the coppers agree to more tickets their logistic issues will decrease considerably, if they don't then they will have at least three and possibly more crowd control issues they needn't have by increasing the allocation.

Bristol City on 11:48 - Jan 14 with 1776 viewsowainglyndwr

Seems to be attracting loads of Swans fans to this fixture is it because of being so close ?
There seems to be so many without tickets going to Bristol, I know of a good few.
This could be a troublesome game unless the authorities get the fans into the ground under control
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024