Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Secret crush 😍 21:41 - Dec 30 with 1799 viewsSwanjaxs

We all love the Swans right 👍 but we've all got a "second club" we hold close to our hearts? So come on lads time to front up.... I'll go first:
Lowerstoft Town 💙

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Secret crush 😍 on 12:10 - Dec 31 with 438 viewsbuilthjack

Secret crush 😍 on 11:27 - Dec 31 by ScottishEddie

He was a regular at Vetch (our old ground)

He must have been in a different stand to me then.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Secret crush 😍 on 12:17 - Dec 31 with 420 viewsGreatBritton

I think you can LIKE other clubs. It's different from that searing unaccountable passion you have for your own club.

I have liked, over the years:

West Ham (yes!) because of Bobby Moore, Martin Peters and Trevor Brooking
Man United, because of Best, Giggs, Ruud, Irwin, Ronaldo and a few others
Spurs, because of Gazza mainly

I even failed to hate Leeds once or twice, mainly because of wor Jackie, Lorimer and Eddie Grey.

I have never had any respect for Cardiff or any Scottish club
Secret crush 😍 on 12:37 - Dec 31 with 399 viewsyescomeon

Haverfordwest County, Bangor City, Lancaster City, Cork City.

Went to a few Lancaster games when I lived there. Always enjoyed it. Cork have a similar story to us and are fan owned. With Bangor kicked out of the league I don't have a WPL side this season but I'm rooting for Barry to win the league.

Upthecity!

Secret crush 😍 on 13:46 - Dec 31 with 353 viewsSwanjaxs

Secret crush 😍 on 01:56 - Dec 31 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm sectarian in the sole respect that I belong to NEITHER denomination - Rome or Rome lite .
Never mind, you lost one nil to Rangers yesterday. Ha ha
Rather unionists than traitors any day of the week.
Looks like you're the only one who "supports" two teams then anyway. What an embarrassing thread - for you !

Most keep an eye out for "another club" I think you'll find, you really do always rise to the bait don't you 😂 .... you need to get out more in 2019 and lighten up you utter trumpet 🎺

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Secret crush 😍 on 14:02 - Dec 31 with 340 viewsDewi1jack

Can't get the same affinity/ passion I have for the Swans, but I have a soft spot for many clubs I've watched over the years while working abroad.
In fact would go to games wherever I was parked up, prior to 2008.

Have made it to numerous derbies around Europe as well from Ac/ Inter Milan (strange atmosphere due to the ground share) Lazio/ Roma (F...king scary) 1860 Munchen/ Bayshite, Barca/ Espanyol etc etc

But of all of them
1860 Munchen; Sankt Pauli; Bologna; Modena and LKS Lodj are the fans that really made me feel welcome.
Even wearing a Swans top prior to us being anywhere near the Prem

Anyone who gets the chance to go and watch St Pauli as the ad goes- Just do it!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024