Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why ? 20:38 - Dec 31 with 1334 viewsOldjack

Just kick it that bit harder you cheating tit ,ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Why ? on 20:58 - Dec 31 with 1295 viewsbonymine

Always winds me up as well FFS as if 2/3 inches is going to make a big difference (calm down dear we’re talking about taking corners here now !!).

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Why ? on 21:21 - Dec 31 with 1254 viewsBadlands

Why ? on 20:58 - Dec 31 by bonymine

Always winds me up as well FFS as if 2/3 inches is going to make a big difference (calm down dear we’re talking about taking corners here now !!).

Rules are rules, laws are laws.
If they aren't maintained there's no point having them.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Why ? on 21:32 - Dec 31 with 1241 viewsbonymine

Why ? on 21:21 - Dec 31 by Badlands

Rules are rules, laws are laws.
If they aren't maintained there's no point having them.

Which is exactly why I’m saying why do players try to gain ‘a few inches’ when taking a corner from outside the quadrant as if it’s going to make a difference keep up FFS !

Why ? on 21:44 - Dec 31 with 1221 viewsmonmouth

Get rid of the flag and make them put it IN the quadrant. That's what it was invented for!!! Failind that just put a spot where the ball has to placed ffs, it's not difficult. What's the point in a quadrant ifpeople can put the ball outside it.

#Grumpyoldc*nthappynewyear

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Why ? on 21:51 - Dec 31 with 1207 viewsbonymine

Why ? on 21:44 - Dec 31 by monmouth

Get rid of the flag and make them put it IN the quadrant. That's what it was invented for!!! Failind that just put a spot where the ball has to placed ffs, it's not difficult. What's the point in a quadrant ifpeople can put the ball outside it.

#Grumpyoldc*nthappynewyear

Snap Monny 👍😂

20+ years ago I’d never have thought I’d be having a debate about the rules around taking a corner in football at nearly 10pm on NYE ........🤣🤣🤣

Isn’t it funny (or more accurately alarming 🙈😉) how we all seem to morph into Victor Meldrew as we grow older !!

Why ? on 21:55 - Dec 31 with 1195 viewsmonmouth

Why ? on 21:51 - Dec 31 by bonymine

Snap Monny 👍😂

20+ years ago I’d never have thought I’d be having a debate about the rules around taking a corner in football at nearly 10pm on NYE ........🤣🤣🤣

Isn’t it funny (or more accurately alarming 🙈😉) how we all seem to morph into Victor Meldrew as we grow older !!

I was like him when I was 10 mate.

HNY

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Why ? on 21:59 - Dec 31 with 1187 viewsbonymine

Why ? on 21:55 - Dec 31 by monmouth

I was like him when I was 10 mate.

HNY

😂 Same to you mate 👍

Why ? on 16:44 - Jan 1 with 988 viewsOldjack

I just seen a Reading player kick the flag post

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024