Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Craig Bellend 23:30 - Dec 31 with 2911 viewsDarran

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6543215/amp/Craig-Bellamy-sto

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Craig Bellend on 23:44 - Dec 31 with 2845 viewsbonymine

I have to defend the bellend here Darr as his son Ellis played for Wales U16 the same time as my lad and he also played against him at Jenner Park for Cardiff Schoolboys v Swansea Schools.

The only ‘big mouth’ that day was Craig’s Dad but Craig and the rest of the family were courteously quiet.

So speak as I find and I’ve never really liked him but to be fair he is a far more neutral and diplomatic pundit than we had all envisaged !!
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 23:54]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Craig Bellend on 00:06 - Jan 1 with 2774 viewsdobjack2

Craig Bellend on 23:44 - Dec 31 by bonymine

I have to defend the bellend here Darr as his son Ellis played for Wales U16 the same time as my lad and he also played against him at Jenner Park for Cardiff Schoolboys v Swansea Schools.

The only ‘big mouth’ that day was Craig’s Dad but Craig and the rest of the family were courteously quiet.

So speak as I find and I’ve never really liked him but to be fair he is a far more neutral and diplomatic pundit than we had all envisaged !!
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 23:54]

The Riise story is an embarrassment for him and he has admitted that.

As for the stuff in this ... FFS whilst I hate them from up the road and Bellamy (when he is representing them in any way shape or form) I think that if you are signing with a club you should make the effort to understand the history of that club and it’s fanbase.

You wouldn’t sign for Leeds and wonder why the fan base hates Man Utd or West Ham and not understand millwall or Sunderland and Newcastle, villa and the blues etc. Etc.

As a pundit I was surprised by him, a different class to the f*ckwits that bbc Cardiff tend to roll out.
Craig Bellend on 00:42 - Jan 1 with 2716 viewsunion_jack

Craig Bellend on 00:06 - Jan 1 by dobjack2

The Riise story is an embarrassment for him and he has admitted that.

As for the stuff in this ... FFS whilst I hate them from up the road and Bellamy (when he is representing them in any way shape or form) I think that if you are signing with a club you should make the effort to understand the history of that club and it’s fanbase.

You wouldn’t sign for Leeds and wonder why the fan base hates Man Utd or West Ham and not understand millwall or Sunderland and Newcastle, villa and the blues etc. Etc.

As a pundit I was surprised by him, a different class to the f*ckwits that bbc Cardiff tend to roll out.

Ignoring what's going on here, I've got to like Bellamy as a pundit. Talks sense a lot of the time and won't be pushed around.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Craig Bellend on 01:21 - Jan 1 with 2637 viewsJack123

I don't mind Bellamy, most prob hatchet job on him,

libera nos a malo

Craig Bellend on 08:00 - Jan 1 with 2460 viewsLoyal

What concerns me is he comes across as reasonable when clearly he isn't.
The ability to do that says a lot about his mental state.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Craig Bellend on 08:10 - Jan 1 with 2436 viewstrampie

Lots would do what Bellamy was said to have done, I know people that knock the sound off of GSTQ and if they cant knock the sound off they just boo loudly to drown it out and as much as they would want their local rival to lose they want English teams to lose far more.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Craig Bellend on 10:52 - Jan 1 with 2192 viewsdickythorpe

His career as a player is over and that "edge" he perceives he has, probably is still there hence this outburst if true of course.
He was put in his place when he was a youngster at Norwich. But times have changed now, treat someone like maybe you were 20-30 years ago and so many tell tales or go running to someone.
Different times now and you have to be careful how you speak to someone. (Rightly or wrongly)
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 10:53]
Craig Bellend on 11:28 - Jan 1 with 2107 viewsGlyn1

There will be plenty of Swans away fans today chanting that 'England is full of sh*t' so we're in no position to criticise.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Craig Bellend on 11:57 - Jan 1 with 2050 viewsrockinjk

It's in the mail, it must be true
Craig Bellend on 13:27 - Jan 1 with 1909 viewscrix

Craig Bellend on 08:10 - Jan 1 by trampie

Lots would do what Bellamy was said to have done, I know people that knock the sound off of GSTQ and if they cant knock the sound off they just boo loudly to drown it out and as much as they would want their local rival to lose they want English teams to lose far more.

he turned the sound down for god save the queen? to the tower with him!!!!
Craig Bellend on 14:49 - Jan 1 with 1780 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Scrolled down.......... in other news David Luiz locked himself out of his hotel room.

Feeling better informed already.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024