Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Madness NYE 23:48 - Dec 31 with 5975 viewsbonymine

Awesome 👍👍👍
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 23:48]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Madness NYE on 00:04 - Jan 1 with 4040 viewsdickythorpe

Live at Ffos Las in May
Madness NYE on 00:05 - Jan 1 with 4038 viewsProfessor

Great fun
Madness NYE on 00:08 - Jan 1 with 4034 viewscontroversial_jack

They have still got it.
Madness NYE on 00:38 - Jan 1 with 3991 viewsswan65split

Madness NYE on 00:04 - Jan 1 by dickythorpe

Live at Ffos Las in May

is there a
link?
Madness NYE on 00:48 - Jan 1 with 3980 viewstheloneranger

Madness NYE on 00:38 - Jan 1 by swan65split

is there a
link?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/ska-legends-madness-play-ffos-1555

https://www.seetickets.com/event/madness-live-after-racing/ffos-las-racecourse/1

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Madness NYE on 00:56 - Jan 1 with 3965 viewswestside

Is one of them missing
Madness NYE on 01:05 - Jan 1 with 3947 viewsswan65split

Madness NYE on 00:48 - Jan 1 by theloneranger

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/ska-legends-madness-play-ffos-1555

https://www.seetickets.com/event/madness-live-after-racing/ffos-las-racecourse/1

Thanks kimosabi
wonder if they want some help?
Madness NYE on 11:23 - Jan 1 with 3784 views1462jack

Live at Ffos Las in May

Tickets booked straight after watching them in Cardiff last week , fantastic band
Login to get fewer ads

Madness NYE on 11:36 - Jan 1 with 3756 viewsHighjack

Madness NYE on 00:56 - Jan 1 by westside

Is one of them missing

Yes Chaz Smash went solo years ago.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Madness NYE on 11:43 - Jan 1 with 3749 viewsWingstandwood

Madness NYE on 11:23 - Jan 1 by 1462jack

Tickets booked straight after watching them in Cardiff last week , fantastic band

They are an utterly unique performing act where there seems to be an incredible 'connection' between them and the audience. Well thats the impression I get having watched them hundreds of miles away in the confines of my living room.

Also you I get a most profound vibe that the audience are really enjoying themselves to the point where they must be on some kind of euphoric high even when they have left the stadium, gig, venue. A musical endorphin release like no other, I'd guess?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 11:48]

Argus!

Madness NYE on 12:24 - Jan 1 with 3716 views1462jack

Madness NYE on 11:43 - Jan 1 by Wingstandwood

They are an utterly unique performing act where there seems to be an incredible 'connection' between them and the audience. Well thats the impression I get having watched them hundreds of miles away in the confines of my living room.

Also you I get a most profound vibe that the audience are really enjoying themselves to the point where they must be on some kind of euphoric high even when they have left the stadium, gig, venue. A musical endorphin release like no other, I'd guess?

I can’t really explain it but I have been to see many bands and madness just seem to be enjoying themselves as much as us the crowd are , and Suggs is very interactive, talks to the crowd like we are all his mates , they are definitely unique
Madness NYE on 12:26 - Jan 1 with 3713 viewsswan85

Saw them about 15 years ago in Cardiff. At concerts people normally push to the front, whilst there was some of this, as soon as the music started, everyone just danced. I have never been to a concert where everyone was dancing like this. Great connection to the audience is a spot on summary! Happy New Year all.
Madness NYE on 12:44 - Jan 1 with 3686 viewscontroversial_jack

I saw them at the Glen Ballroom Llanelli, I think about 1980. Did anyone else on the site go to that gig?
Madness NYE on 12:56 - Jan 1 with 3668 viewsdickythorpe

Their music videos were very unique and humorous.
Madness NYE on 13:23 - Jan 1 with 3646 viewsTim_Harry

I went to watch them at the Motorpoint last week and your post sums the night up perfectly. Most enjoyable night in a while and I think it's fair to say that everyone around me enjoyed just as much.

Definitely going to watch them at Ffos Las. Even for those who are not usually fans of Madness, I'd advise getting a ticket. You'll have a great time.
Madness NYE on 13:33 - Jan 1 with 3634 viewsGowerjack

Madness NYE on 12:26 - Jan 1 by swan85

Saw them about 15 years ago in Cardiff. At concerts people normally push to the front, whilst there was some of this, as soon as the music started, everyone just danced. I have never been to a concert where everyone was dancing like this. Great connection to the audience is a spot on summary! Happy New Year all.

Spot on

Me & Mrs Gowerjack saw them there about 10 years ago

They were great fun

Go see them if you can

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Madness NYE on 19:35 - Jan 2 with 3450 viewsItchySphincter

Live at Ffos Las in May

I have booked tickets for that. Planet Swans dust up at the races?

Last saw them about 10 years ago.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Madness NYE on 10:42 - Jan 3 with 3351 viewsLoyal

A family friend once went to see the Swans from Haverfordwest with Suggs, he lived there for a good few years. He went quite a bit back then.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Madness NYE on 13:09 - Jan 3 with 3288 viewsdickythorpe

Madness NYE on 10:42 - Jan 3 by Loyal

A family friend once went to see the Swans from Haverfordwest with Suggs, he lived there for a good few years. He went quite a bit back then.

Burton he lived with his aunty I think.
Madness NYE on 21:01 - Jan 3 with 3193 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Baggy Trousers are a superb madness tribute

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Madness NYE on 21:12 - Jan 3 with 3184 viewstheloneranger

Madness NYE on 12:44 - Jan 1 by controversial_jack

I saw them at the Glen Ballroom Llanelli, I think about 1980. Did anyone else on the site go to that gig?

May 1980

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Madness NYE on 00:12 - Jan 4 with 3126 viewsLoyal

Madness NYE on 13:09 - Jan 3 by dickythorpe

Burton he lived with his aunty I think.

I know he lived in a place called Hook for a while, went to the grammar school in Hwest until he was 17. Unlike certain Madness documentation which talks about him being a good old London boy.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Madness NYE on 07:08 - Jan 4 with 3091 viewsAndy1300

Madness NYE on 12:44 - Jan 1 by controversial_jack

I was there, if I remember correctly it was May 1980.

A great gig.

They used to get quite a few big bands down there in those days

Number 1 team in Wales

Madness NYE on 11:12 - Jan 4 with 3011 viewscontroversial_jack

Madness NYE on 07:08 - Jan 4 by Andy1300

I was there, if I remember correctly it was May 1980.

A great gig.

They used to get quite a few big bands down there in those days

Great, thanks for confirming that, I was sure it was 1980
Madness NYE on 11:13 - Jan 4 with 3010 viewscontroversial_jack

Madness NYE on 21:12 - Jan 3 by theloneranger

May 1980

Thanks for confirming that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024