Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? 07:44 - Jan 1 with 8343 viewsleebracey

So we are the 3rd highest in the premier league for mascot prices, yet we are in the championship!!.
Hang your heads in shame Jenkins and Morgan...supposed working class local men stinging families this amount of money is scandalous.
We have become rotten to the core.
After 37 years, my season ticket money will be going elsewhere until these parasites have left the club.
I will then return!.
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 08:01 - Jan 1 with 4605 viewsbuilthjack

If you want your kid as a mascot, do it at an away game. It's just the cost of a kit and match ticket. Sue Eames is great with the kids.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 09:32 - Jan 1 with 4487 viewssP7qupUf

Nothing short of appalling.
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 09:59 - Jan 1 with 4410 viewssainthelens

Yeah but come on, paying £500 to be in same room as Huw . There's times when when I'd pay that.
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 10:18 - Jan 1 with 4357 viewsQJumpingJack

Pathetic.

The Trust should demand that Pearlman explains this story today.
He is paid well enough so should explain to the fans why these charges are in place. Or have the club the forgotten they are no longer in the Premier League?
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 10:37 - Jan 1 with 4295 viewsJackfath

I’ve often stated it’s a rip off and got rounded on by those who suggest it’s wirth it for their offspring.

As long as people keep paying that sort of money for the experience, nothing will change.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 10:46 - Jan 1 with 4264 viewsdickythorpe

To think some still think top (ish) level football in the UK is for the working classes....... File under rugby, cricket
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 10:47 - Jan 1 with 4260 viewsTenbySwan

This story being published far and wide.

Currently one of the top trending topics on Twitter with football fans from all over the country slamming this policy.

We should go back to free mascots chosen for good reasons. Doing good or unfortunate enough to be ill like poor Bradley Lowrey or even a free ballot sometimes for season ticket holders.
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 10:52 - Jan 1 with 4234 viewsleebracey

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 10:46 - Jan 1 by dickythorpe

To think some still think top (ish) level football in the UK is for the working classes....... File under rugby, cricket

So everyone on this message board is middle or upper class?
Login to get fewer ads

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 10:56 - Jan 1 with 4215 viewsdickythorpe

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 10:52 - Jan 1 by leebracey

So everyone on this message board is middle or upper class?

Where the hell have I said that?

Football clubs set prices and those that can afford them will. Never mind how many people on lower incomes complain or grumble THEY DON'T CARE!!!

While we are at it why do people pay the prices for carling and kopperberg?
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 11:57 - Jan 1 with 4103 viewstrampie

These mascot prices has brought shame on Swansea City, it profiteering and a scandal, its outrageous.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 12:11 - Jan 1 with 4068 viewsdickythorpe

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 11:57 - Jan 1 by trampie

These mascot prices has brought shame on Swansea City, it profiteering and a scandal, its outrageous.

Of course it is... But people are paying it!!!!
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 12:13 - Jan 1 with 4063 viewsSmellyplumz

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 10:56 - Jan 1 by dickythorpe

Where the hell have I said that?

Football clubs set prices and those that can afford them will. Never mind how many people on lower incomes complain or grumble THEY DON'T CARE!!!

While we are at it why do people pay the prices for carling and kopperberg?

Trouble is the fans only have themselves to blame by continually buying tickets, so they keep getting away with it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 12:15 - Jan 1 with 4059 viewsdobjack2

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 12:11 - Jan 1 by dickythorpe

Of course it is... But people are paying it!!!!

And because of that the greedy ones will no doubt try to defend the price based on the add ons.
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 12:18 - Jan 1 with 4038 viewsdickythorpe

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 12:15 - Jan 1 by dobjack2

And because of that the greedy ones will no doubt try to defend the price based on the add ons.

Replica kit is overpriced. The quality gets worse every year but yet we still pay
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 12:19 - Jan 1 with 4039 views3swan

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 12:15 - Jan 1 by dobjack2

"A spokesman added: "We've reduced prices this year following relegation, from £450 plus VAT to £399 plus VAT for weekend, and £349 plus VAT for weekday matches."

That's OK then, prices have been reduced.

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 13:30 - Jan 1 with 3924 viewsJack_Kass

What tickled me is that the Bournemouth mascot package doesn't include the ticket.

So if the kid doesn't have a ticket to the game, then he walks out on the field with the players, and then gets kicked out of the ground?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 13:39 - Jan 1 with 3897 viewsJarvo

While yeah the prices are high, and I certainly wouldn't pay them, bare these things in mind before you get worked up... The Swansea mascot package is actually a lot more comprehensive than the others.. ie you're getting a lot more for your money than the others. 4 hospitality seats (50 per game ish) a full kit, a meal for 4 and the experience... and Matt Lloyd the BBC Journalist who wrote that piece is a Cardiff fan, and in reality I have to say the Cardiff package of 255 for two rubbish seats and a rushed parade past the players is actually a lot less of an experience.
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 13:56 - Jan 1 with 3857 viewsBatterseajack

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 13:39 - Jan 1 by Jarvo

While yeah the prices are high, and I certainly wouldn't pay them, bare these things in mind before you get worked up... The Swansea mascot package is actually a lot more comprehensive than the others.. ie you're getting a lot more for your money than the others. 4 hospitality seats (50 per game ish) a full kit, a meal for 4 and the experience... and Matt Lloyd the BBC Journalist who wrote that piece is a Cardiff fan, and in reality I have to say the Cardiff package of 255 for two rubbish seats and a rushed parade past the players is actually a lot less of an experience.

Goes to show few people read beyond the headlines these days. It seems the article compares Swansea’s most expensive package with other clubs cheapest.
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 14:13 - Jan 1 with 3805 viewsDafyddHuw

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 13:56 - Jan 1 by Batterseajack

Goes to show few people read beyond the headlines these days. It seems the article compares Swansea’s most expensive package with other clubs cheapest.

Most clubs do it for nowt
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 14:20 - Jan 1 with 3780 views1983

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 10:18 - Jan 1 by QJumpingJack

Pathetic.

The Trust should demand that Pearlman explains this story today.
He is paid well enough so should explain to the fans why these charges are in place. Or have the club the forgotten they are no longer in the Premier League?

The Trust lol

Yeah they'll get it sorted

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 14:32 - Jan 1 with 3743 viewsBatterseajack

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 14:13 - Jan 1 by DafyddHuw

Most clubs do it for nowt

Which clubs give way 4 premium tickets, a meal and a kit for nothing?
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 14:46 - Jan 1 with 3703 viewsdobjack2

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 13:56 - Jan 1 by Batterseajack

No need for a package like that.
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 15:01 - Jan 1 with 3667 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 14:32 - Jan 1 by Batterseajack

Which clubs give way 4 premium tickets, a meal and a kit for nothing?

I do not have children however I suspect the parents wish to just see their child walk out into the pitch holding the hand of one of the players. Being forced to purchase four premium tickets and meals is not wanted.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 15:26 - Jan 1 with 3609 viewsGaryjack

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 15:01 - Jan 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I do not have children however I suspect the parents wish to just see their child walk out into the pitch holding the hand of one of the players. Being forced to purchase four premium tickets and meals is not wanted.

That's the problem here isn't it. Whilst the journalist is doing his best too potray this as something else, the package as a whole is good value. However, it's not needed and not wanted by probably 95% of families. So any criticism the club gets is well and truly deserved.
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 17:15 - Jan 1 with 3478 viewsBatterseajack

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 15:26 - Jan 1 by Garyjack

That's the problem here isn't it. Whilst the journalist is doing his best too potray this as something else, the package as a whole is good value. However, it's not needed and not wanted by probably 95% of families. So any criticism the club gets is well and truly deserved.

I thought he club would have a cheaper alternative package, but apparently not. That’s a bit crap in fairness. Not everyone would want or can afford the bells and whistles option.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024