Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No trouble in Swansea, but a disturbance in the Newport area. 08:47 - Jan 1 with 1743 viewstrampie

Different venues no doubt between boxing day and new years day and of course the Swansea one on new years day was a 'clean boot', I wonder if the law will be tightened so 'clean boot' will be the future ?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 9:41]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

No trouble Swansea, but a disturbance in the Newport area. on 09:17 - Jan 1 with 1688 viewsAguycalledJack

i Notice the woman doing the kicking has a pair of hunter wellies on.
No trouble Swansea, but a disturbance in the Newport area. on 14:57 - Jan 1 with 1470 viewsWxmJax

No trouble Swansea, but a disturbance in the Newport area. on 09:17 - Jan 1 by AguycalledJack

i Notice the woman doing the kicking has a pair of hunter wellies on.

Hunter wellies aren't what they used to be. Have you seen the picture before the kick ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

No trouble Swansea, but a disturbance in the Newport area. on 15:36 - Jan 1 with 1397 viewsAguycalledJack

No trouble Swansea, but a disturbance in the Newport area. on 14:57 - Jan 1 by WxmJax

Hunter wellies aren't what they used to be. Have you seen the picture before the kick ?

No
No trouble in Swansea, but a disturbance in the Newport area. on 11:38 - Jan 5 with 1044 viewstrampie

I see a woman was killed a few months ago falling off her horse on a drag hunt, the same woman that was getting taken on privately in the courts apparently but not through the police for using her whip on somebody after a saboteur grabbed her horses reigns, after seeing the video I thought that there might have been a case for taking the saboteur on, possible trespass, grabbing a horse, endangering the rider etc

Cant one protect property and possessions, isn't it ok to use reasonable force to get rid of trespassers and isn't reasonable force allowed if one is under attack and it was a prolonged attack judging by the video so she had to keep defending herself and her horse [coming off a horse for a rider can be fatal].

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024