Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter deserves all the credit in the world. 17:00 - Jan 1 with 6376 viewsDrGonzo

Does he not? Can't have it both ways can we? Fantastic win boys.
Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:03 - Jan 1 with 3933 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What for picking players and playing them in their correct positions?
Yep, as any decent Manager would.
Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:04 - Jan 1 with 3917 viewsOldjack

Consistency ,that's all that's needed .Try keeping the same side for the next league match

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:04 - Jan 1 with 3903 viewsdickythorpe

We finally beat a team in the bottom 3 this season.
Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:05 - Jan 1 with 3899 viewsSTID2017

Exactly. I was wondering about his team selection, but he had it spot on.
Credit where it's due Mr Potter

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:07 - Jan 1 with 3844 viewsSTID2017

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:03 - Jan 1 by A_Fans_Dad

What for picking players and playing them in their correct positions?
Yep, as any decent Manager would.

How many on here called for Rodon to be dropped after recent games ?
Seems Potter can't win with some on here

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:11 - Jan 1 with 3790 viewsjasper_T

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:07 - Jan 1 by STID2017

The rest obviously did him good.
Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:13 - Jan 1 with 3758 views34dfgdf54

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:04 - Jan 1 by dickythorpe

I know it must be hard for you today dicky, chin up.

Get in there you swans.
Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:14 - Jan 1 with 3735 viewsPrivate_Partz

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:07 - Jan 1 by STID2017

Groundhog Day.
Jenkins and the Yanks cock up then, slowly but surely, we turn the blame onto Managers and players and the treacherous ones get away with it whilst they look for their next fall guy.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:16 - Jan 1 with 3716 views34dfgdf54

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:04 - Jan 1 by dickythorpe

Bolton away.

Easy work.
Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:16 - Jan 1 with 3706 viewsdickythorpe

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:13 - Jan 1 by 34dfgdf54

I know it must be hard for you today dicky, chin up.

Get in there you swans.

3 vital points. I'm happy.
Just don't want us to be complacent as fans.

We have a right to challenge poor decisions and performances.
Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:16 - Jan 1 with 3706 views34dfgdf54

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:16 - Jan 1 by dickythorpe

3 vital points. I'm happy.
Just don't want us to be complacent as fans.

We have a right to challenge poor decisions and performances.

Finally a win against bottom 3.

Forgot Bolton away?
Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:18 - Jan 1 with 3677 viewsdickythorpe

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:16 - Jan 1 by 34dfgdf54

Finally a win against bottom 3.

Forgot Bolton away?

They weren't bottom 3 then
Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:20 - Jan 1 with 3653 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:14 - Jan 1 by Private_Partz

Groundhog Day.
Jenkins and the Yanks cock up then, slowly but surely, we turn the blame onto Managers and players and the treacherous ones get away with it whilst they look for their next fall guy.....

Very true.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:22 - Jan 1 with 3627 viewsWingstandwood

I've never been too harsh on the guy after all he has taken over a team that has been subject to radical change/upheaval because of boardroom goings-on. He has had the team punching above its weight when many would have been rational to expect a relegation struggle.

He has been working with one hand tied behind his back and with a ball and chain tied onto his leg.

I also suspect boardroom orders/directives/interference regarding who he can and cannot play and when he can and cannot play....All down to specific boardroom/club ownership desire to move out certain players on over inflated contracts.

Argus!

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:31 - Jan 1 with 3551 views34dfgdf54

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:22 - Jan 1 by Wingstandwood

I've never been too harsh on the guy after all he has taken over a team that has been subject to radical change/upheaval because of boardroom goings-on. He has had the team punching above its weight when many would have been rational to expect a relegation struggle.

He has been working with one hand tied behind his back and with a ball and chain tied onto his leg.

I also suspect boardroom orders/directives/interference regarding who he can and cannot play and when he can and cannot play....All down to specific boardroom/club ownership desire to move out certain players on over inflated contracts.

Jasper down arrowing posts left right and centre

Chin up Jasp. You’ll have something to do have a go about soon.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 17:31]
Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:34 - Jan 1 with 3520 viewsjasper_T

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:31 - Jan 1 by 34dfgdf54

Jasper down arrowing posts left right and centre

Chin up Jasp. You’ll have something to do have a go about soon.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 17:31]

I down-arrowed it because "rational to expect a relegation struggle" is absolute cobblers. Nothing rational about the sky-is-falling brigade and the belief that the Championship was going to surprise us with its amazing quality.
Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:34 - Jan 1 with 3520 viewswaynekerr55

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:14 - Jan 1 by Private_Partz

Groundhog Day.

HNY PP!

I don't know about that - certainly isn't as vitriolic as under some. Finally people are waking up to Gonzo

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:56 - Jan 1 with 3409 views34dfgdf54

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:34 - Jan 1 by jasper_T

I down-arrowed it because "rational to expect a relegation struggle" is absolute cobblers. Nothing rational about the sky-is-falling brigade and the belief that the Championship was going to surprise us with its amazing quality.

Only messing Jasp, believe it or not I enjoy reading your posts. Don’t agree with you’re negativity towards Potter but you know your stuff so I can accept your opinion.
Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 18:56 - Jan 1 with 3215 viewsCooperman

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 17:22 - Jan 1 by Wingstandwood

You've never been positive about anything. Can't you make a New Year resolution to try and encapsulate a little positivity into your online persona?

As for the team upheaval - this is down to the need for a radical reduction in overheads this season.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 18:56 - Jan 1 with 3215 viewskrunchykarrot

Potter has got us playing good football at times with a team i didn't think was capable of promotion before a ball was kicked. He has made some erratic decisions some of his selections along with player inexperience has cost us arguably 9 points+ and a play off place.

I feel he is learning alongside some of our young players which will benefit us next year when we can realistically have a chance of promotion with a few departures (if we can sell Bony Fer etc) to finance a CF and whats obviously missing from this team a holding captain/experienced defensive midfielder who can win us ball.

For the rest of the season i hope he plays the youngsters where possible Harris, Byers and James to name a few. Just watched Forest v Leeds where the NF manager is under pressure to keep his job WTF the squad he has is doing well in my opinion.

If idiots want to get rid of good managers after the team/players have a bad run all we will end up with is a new manager with the same players treading water.

Lets see what GP can do during his contract and with some backing as he has exceeded my expectations with this squad, if anyone thought we were going bounce back up well see paragraph above.
Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 19:06 - Jan 1 with 3183 viewsjasper_T

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 18:56 - Jan 1 by krunchykarrot

Potter has got us playing good football at times with a team i didn't think was capable of promotion before a ball was kicked. He has made some erratic decisions some of his selections along with player inexperience has cost us arguably 9 points+ and a play off place.

I feel he is learning alongside some of our young players which will benefit us next year when we can realistically have a chance of promotion with a few departures (if we can sell Bony Fer etc) to finance a CF and whats obviously missing from this team a holding captain/experienced defensive midfielder who can win us ball.

For the rest of the season i hope he plays the youngsters where possible Harris, Byers and James to name a few. Just watched Forest v Leeds where the NF manager is under pressure to keep his job WTF the squad he has is doing well in my opinion.

If idiots want to get rid of good managers after the team/players have a bad run all we will end up with is a new manager with the same players treading water.

Lets see what GP can do during his contract and with some backing as he has exceeded my expectations with this squad, if anyone thought we were going bounce back up well see paragraph above.

Forest have spent massively and pretty much have to go up as a result. Big gamble for them as, as you've said, their squad isn't anything special for it.
Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 19:14 - Jan 1 with 3162 viewskrunchykarrot

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 19:06 - Jan 1 by jasper_T

Forest have spent massively and pretty much have to go up as a result. Big gamble for them as, as you've said, their squad isn't anything special for it.

Jasper, the market is ridiculous we must build with our youngsters this season use Fer, Dyer etc where we need to but sell if we can.

I was trying to think of a realistic DM target but im struggling, anyone?
Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 19:22 - Jan 1 with 3130 viewsWingstandwood

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 18:56 - Jan 1 by Cooperman

You've never been positive about anything. Can't you make a New Year resolution to try and encapsulate a little positivity into your online persona?

As for the team upheaval - this is down to the need for a radical reduction in overheads this season.

Argus!

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 19:30 - Jan 1 with 3088 viewsCooperman

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 19:22 - Jan 1 by Wingstandwood

That's a great first step.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 19:34 - Jan 1 with 3058 viewsWingstandwood

Potter deserves all the credit in the world. on 19:30 - Jan 1 by Cooperman

That's a great first step.

No! That was not the first step because if you'll find that I've praised Potter on a few occasions using the term "punching above weight" and "admirable" more than once.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024