Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 22:31 - Jan 1 with 2257 viewsbuilthjack

Doesn't stay out at half time with the other subs.
Strange.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bony on 23:15 - Jan 1 with 2112 views_

What??

He wasn't a sub.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Bony on 23:15 - Jan 1 with 2114 viewsairedale

Bony has to go in at half time for his Complan and Royal Jelly.
Bony on 23:46 - Jan 1 with 2043 viewsLoyal

Bony on 23:15 - Jan 1 by _

What??

He wasn't a sub.

Yup, left in Swansea for ...
Extra treatment as a result of a knock v Wigan.
Hopefully that means once again he is doing a January flit to another club like last time.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony on 23:49 - Jan 1 with 2028 viewsbuilthjack

What??

He wasn't a sub.

Your awake

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bony on 03:11 - Jan 2 with 1892 viewsEU5Makaveli

What??

He wasn't a sub.

To be fair, even at home games when he’s names on the bench he rarely warms up at half time with the rest of the subs.

To those who haven’t realised he’s crooked, no other club will take him on anywhere near the wage he’s on here (which isn’t £120,000) btw. But still terrible business from us.

The sooner him and his stationary £75,000 a week arse leaves the better. We could bring in a much better striker for 10x less the wage
Bony on 07:42 - Jan 2 with 1722 viewsbuilthjack

Bony on 03:11 - Jan 2 by EU5Makaveli

To be fair, even at home games when he’s names on the bench he rarely warms up at half time with the rest of the subs.

To those who haven’t realised he’s crooked, no other club will take him on anywhere near the wage he’s on here (which isn’t £120,000) btw. But still terrible business from us.

The sooner him and his stationary £75,000 a week arse leaves the better. We could bring in a much better striker for 10x less the wage

Yes. I wasn't talking about yesterday. I was talking generally.

Bony on 10:00 - Jan 2 with 1488 viewsdickythorpe

The man who missed a penalty the other week. Get rid.
Bony on 11:00 - Jan 2 with 1349 viewsandrew

There were many times in the premier league where non of the subs came out at half time. So what? Unless they’re coming on straight from kick off they really don’t have to be out.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Login to get fewer ads

Bony on 16:09 - Jan 2 with 1130 views_

Bony on 07:42 - Jan 2 by builthjack

Yes. I wasn't talking about yesterday. I was talking generally.

😂😂😂

Yeah. Right....

And Bony will be under instructions as to what he does with regards his training schedule, it wouldn't be a personal decision.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Bony on 19:52 - Jan 2 with 838 viewsbuilthjack

Bony on 16:09 - Jan 2 by _

😂😂😂

Yeah. Right....

And Bony will be under instructions as to what he does with regards his training schedule, it wouldn't be a personal decision.

Keep taking the tablets Christopher

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024