Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EFL on Quest 22:47 - Jan 1 with 1050 viewsAndy1300

Always seem to concentrate on the same teams, we always seem to be one of the last teams shown.

Worse than MOTD

Number 1 team in Wales

EFL on Quest on 23:17 - Jan 1 with 999 viewsphact0rri

Yeah I watched the first few, but the three minute mention of whomever we are playing turned me off rather quickly.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

EFL on Quest on 07:39 - Jan 2 with 885 viewsdickythorpe

I've only ever recorded it and fast forwarded it to our slot. Not really interested in what that host has to say.
EFL on Quest on 08:25 - Jan 2 with 847 viewsstevethejack

EFL on Quest on 07:39 - Jan 2 by dickythorpe

I've only ever recorded it and fast forwarded it to our slot. Not really interested in what that host has to say.

Pretty much what I do. I do listen to what they have to say, but no real interest in watching everyone else's goals, and especially the weekly 10 minute Leeds slot.
EFL on Quest on 10:08 - Jan 2 with 769 viewsPegojack

To be fair, they concentrate on the top five or six teams, as you'd expect them to do. The promotion race, innit?

Since we've been in mid table most of the season, we're obviously not going to be on early doors unless we're playing one of the table toppers.
EFL on Quest on 15:11 - Jan 2 with 658 viewsphact0rri

EFL on Quest on 10:08 - Jan 2 by Pegojack

To be fair, they concentrate on the top five or six teams, as you'd expect them to do. The promotion race, innit?

Since we've been in mid table most of the season, we're obviously not going to be on early doors unless we're playing one of the table toppers.

At the beginning of the season were pushing the promotion race and there still was nothing on us though...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024