Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would you do? 09:09 - Jan 2 with 3483 viewsJackfath

If this was you?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jan/01/lottery-winner-lands-1149m-in-ne

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What would you do? on 19:41 - Jan 2 with 699 viewsswan65split

What would you do? on 19:39 - Jan 2 by Lohengrin

You’d have to do it one of these, mind.

....Bit cold in Alaska , but would be nice for a bit.
What would you do? on 19:43 - Jan 2 with 698 viewsDrizzy

What would you do? on 18:38 - Jan 2 by Lohengrin

I’d donate all save for 1, maybe 1.5m, where I think it would do the most good - and a lot of good could be done with 113m or so.

Now I’m no Saint, you’ve probably noticed, but I do have a conscience that speaks to me.

Total bollocks.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

What would you do? on 19:44 - Jan 2 with 694 viewsLohengrin

What would you do? on 19:43 - Jan 2 by Drizzy

Total bollocks.

I think I know me far better than you do, happiness. Whatever faults I have greed has never been one of them.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What would you do? on 19:56 - Jan 2 with 675 viewsDrizzy

What would you do? on 19:44 - Jan 2 by Lohengrin

I think I know me far better than you do, happiness. Whatever faults I have greed has never been one of them.

It's easy for you to proclaim that you'd give it all away because you've barely accumulated a fraction of that wealth in your lifetime. It's an incomprehensible amount of money.

I would suggest your principles would be somewhat different should a hundred million pounds be in your possession. Someone who was truly that altruistic wouldn't announce it as you did.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

What would you do? on 19:57 - Jan 2 with 670 viewsDarran

What would you do? on 19:56 - Jan 2 by Drizzy

It's easy for you to proclaim that you'd give it all away because you've barely accumulated a fraction of that wealth in your lifetime. It's an incomprehensible amount of money.

I would suggest your principles would be somewhat different should a hundred million pounds be in your possession. Someone who was truly that altruistic wouldn't announce it as you did.

Ignore him Kieron he’s a twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What would you do? on 20:02 - Jan 2 with 667 viewsLohengrin

What would you do? on 19:56 - Jan 2 by Drizzy

If I had won something like that I’d be sure to have ticked the box for no publicity, that’s for sure. I would imagine all the publicity, the circus of prying would be absolutely unbearable. You’d not hear about it.

And, yes, I’d keep what I need and do a lot with the rest. What would be the point in having all that just sat in a bank when it could absolutely transform a lot of lives for the better?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024