Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I saw this tweet and thought of WarwickHunt 👀 13:02 - Jan 2 with 870 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I saw this tweet and thought of WarwickHunt 👀 on 15:11 - Jan 2 with 748 viewsWarwickHunt

Busted! 🤫
I saw this tweet and thought of WarwickHunt 👀 on 22:03 - Jan 2 with 603 viewsMrSwerve

Wànk over a dictionary? Warwick has far too much class for that, handjob over a thesaurus surely.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

I saw this tweet and thought of WarwickHunt 👀 on 22:57 - Jan 2 with 561 viewsBrynCartwright

I saw this tweet and thought of WarwickHunt 👀 on 22:03 - Jan 2 by MrSwerve

Wànk over a dictionary? Warwick has far too much class for that, handjob over a thesaurus surely.

I believe a semi colon would have been more appropriate than a comma in your second sentence Swervy. Only saying like.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

I saw this tweet and thought of WarwickHunt 👀 on 23:13 - Jan 2 with 543 viewsMrSwerve

I saw this tweet and thought of WarwickHunt 👀 on 22:57 - Jan 2 by BrynCartwright

I believe a semi colon would have been more appropriate than a comma in your second sentence Swervy. Only saying like.

Also a question mark on the end, if you want.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

I saw this tweet and thought of WarwickHunt 👀 on 18:30 - Jan 3 with 394 viewsGreatBritton

I saw this tweet and thought of WarwickHunt 👀 on 23:13 - Jan 2 by MrSwerve

Also a question mark on the end, if you want.

There should be a comma before the nominative, i.e. Swervy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024