Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tammy Abraham 13:02 - Jan 2 with 9546 viewspencoedjack

Off to Wolves for 18 million apparently
Tammy Abraham on 02:47 - Jan 3 with 2693 viewsE20_TheMaverick__

Tammy Abraham on 01:03 - Jan 3 by longlostjack

They are not the same Chelsea experts who decided not to offer de Bruyne a contract after two loan spells with Werder Bremen and Wolfsburg are they?

...and the same ones that decided to ship Mo Salah out on loan twice to Fiorentina and Roma, then decide he isn't good enough so flogged him to Roma for a fee amounting to less than what we got or Joe Allen.
Tammy Abraham on 07:34 - Jan 3 with 2596 viewsjack247

Tammy Abraham on 01:03 - Jan 3 by longlostjack

They are not the same Chelsea experts who decided not to offer de Bruyne a contract after two loan spells with Werder Bremen and Wolfsburg are they?

No. Mourinho took responsibility for both of those.

Edit. Mixed your post up with E20s. Was kind of replying to both of you
[Post edited 3 Jan 2019 7:45]
Tammy Abraham on 08:50 - Jan 3 with 2554 viewsBloodyhills

I can't see him cutting it in the prem. It seems he has found his level, the Championship.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Tammy Abraham on 13:26 - Jan 3 with 2448 viewsPhil_S

Tammy Abraham on 08:50 - Jan 3 by Bloodyhills

I can't see him cutting it in the prem. It seems he has found his level, the Championship.

Nobody knows if he will cut it in the Prem

His main experience there is in a team who created very little

We were capable last season of making the best strikers in the world look useless
Tammy Abraham on 14:05 - Jan 3 with 2413 viewsjasper_T

Tammy Abraham on 13:26 - Jan 3 by Phil_S

We were capable last season of making the best strikers in the world look useless

Premier League strikers - especially those in mid-table sides and below - have to contribute to creating chances and get their team playing and Tammy was very poor at that. Couldn't hold the ball up, didn't make enough runs in behind etc.

Pure poachers have to be very, very good at that level and even the Agueros of the world have found themselves benched at times due to the perception that they don't offer enough to the team.
Tammy Abraham on 14:13 - Jan 3 with 2402 viewsjack247

Tammy Abraham on 13:26 - Jan 3 by Phil_S

He didn’t get much service here at all, any striker would struggle with that granted, but he also did very little himself. When we loaned him, we had to battle it out with Newcastle and I think there were a couple of other clubs interested. This season, he found himself back on loan in the Championship. Could be any number of reasons for that, but the most likely is lack of PL interest after last season.

He’ll probably do OK for Wolves. I can’t see him setting the world alight there until he can be a focal point up front. No shame in not being Chelsea quality.
Tammy Abraham on 14:34 - Jan 3 with 2381 viewsMaverickE20

Tammy Abraham on 14:05 - Jan 3 by jasper_T

Premier League strikers - especially those in mid-table sides and below - have to contribute to creating chances and get their team playing and Tammy was very poor at that. Couldn't hold the ball up, didn't make enough runs in behind etc.

Pure poachers have to be very, very good at that level and even the Agueros of the world have found themselves benched at times due to the perception that they don't offer enough to the team.

He was 20 years old and scored more goals per minute than any other of our players, our whole team lacked creativity to a point Lionel Messi would have struggled.

Aguero has never been benched due to the perception they don't offer enough, he was in a squad rotation with Gabriel Jesus for a while.
Tammy Abraham on 16:07 - Jan 3 with 2316 viewsjasper_T

Tammy Abraham on 14:34 - Jan 3 by MaverickE20

He was 20 years old and scored more goals per minute than any other of our players, our whole team lacked creativity to a point Lionel Messi would have struggled.

Aguero has never been benched due to the perception they don't offer enough, he was in a squad rotation with Gabriel Jesus for a while.

Messi would not have struggled in our team. He would have found spaces to receive the ball, and caused havok running at defences.

Everyone would have found it much easier to play with Messi in the team. That's what top players do.
Login to get fewer ads

Tammy Abraham on 12:30 - Jan 8 with 2018 views34dfgdf54

Rumoured to have turned down Wolves as he wasn’t sure he fitted their style.

Fingers crossed not true, could do with Villa capitulating.
Tammy Abraham on 12:33 - Jan 8 with 2005 viewspencoedjack

Tammy Abraham on 12:30 - Jan 8 by 34dfgdf54

Rumoured to have turned down Wolves as he wasn’t sure he fitted their style.

Fingers crossed not true, could do with Villa capitulating.

He didn’t turn up for training with Villa today.
Tammy Abraham on 12:42 - Jan 8 with 1976 views34dfgdf54

Tammy Abraham on 12:33 - Jan 8 by pencoedjack

He didn’t turn up for training with Villa today.

Fingers crossed then. Twitter is 99% b0llocks, Nixon said he’d heard rumblings aswell but he’s had a mare lately.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 12:42]
Tammy Abraham on 12:59 - Jan 8 with 1928 views34dfgdf54

Tammy Abraham on 12:42 - Jan 8 by 34dfgdf54

Fingers crossed then. Twitter is 99% b0llocks, Nixon said he’d heard rumblings aswell but he’s had a mare lately.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 12:42]

Sky Sports running it now.

Turned down Wolves move to remain with Villa.
Tammy Abraham on 13:08 - Jan 8 with 1907 viewsicecoldjack

Tammy will do ok as a prem player, probably get 10 a season in a decent team, he has loads of weaknesses though, being 6'5" and not being able to header a ball is one of them, he's also quite weak at holding the ball up .

Tammy didn't get great service while here but he also missed a fair few chances too, i'd say his price is about right in the crazy world of English player transfers. Lower half prem player at the moment .
Tammy Abraham on 13:42 - Jan 8 with 1821 views34dfgdf54

Tammy Abraham on 13:08 - Jan 8 by icecoldjack

Tammy will do ok as a prem player, probably get 10 a season in a decent team, he has loads of weaknesses though, being 6'5" and not being able to header a ball is one of them, he's also quite weak at holding the ball up .

Tammy didn't get great service while here but he also missed a fair few chances too, i'd say his price is about right in the crazy world of English player transfers. Lower half prem player at the moment .

I thought Tammy was about 6ft2?

Still only young but I doubt he will ever have the ability to make a top Premier League striker. Very good at this level though.
Tammy Abraham on 15:32 - Jan 8 with 1709 viewshobo

Tammy Abraham on 12:59 - Jan 8 by 34dfgdf54

Sky Sports running it now.

Turned down Wolves move to remain with Villa.

ffs I'd already transferred him out of my fantasy team
Tammy Abraham on 16:02 - Jan 8 with 1663 viewsbuilthjack

you watch him go back to Chelsea next year and score 10 PL goals by mid November.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2019 5:44]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tammy Abraham on 16:02 - Jan 8 with 1663 viewsWhiterockin

Situation is more complicated than just rejecting Wolves.

Wolves are still waiting to hear from Fifa whether Abraham would be allowed to play for them given his previous appearances for Chelsea in under-23 competition and the Community Shield earlier this season.

It is understood the uncertainty is playing a part in Abraham's thinking as, if the deal went through now and Fifa ruled against, he would be unable to play until next season.

There has been no clarity given by Fifa when they are likely to rule on the matter.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46793145
Tammy Abraham on 16:27 - Jan 8 with 1625 viewsAl_Bundy

Rumoured to be off to Palace
Tammy Abraham on 16:44 - Jan 8 with 1592 viewsjasper_T

Tammy Abraham on 16:02 - Jan 8 by Whiterockin

Situation is more complicated than just rejecting Wolves.

Wolves are still waiting to hear from Fifa whether Abraham would be allowed to play for them given his previous appearances for Chelsea in under-23 competition and the Community Shield earlier this season.

It is understood the uncertainty is playing a part in Abraham's thinking as, if the deal went through now and Fifa ruled against, he would be unable to play until next season.

There has been no clarity given by Fifa when they are likely to rule on the matter.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46793145

Not sure where the uncertainty is. Community Shield and PL2 are friendlies. Checkatrade (U21s) is a senior competition.

He and Chelsea probably just want more money.
Tammy Abraham on 17:03 - Jan 8 with 1557 viewsairedale

Tammy Abraham on 16:27 - Jan 8 by Al_Bundy

Rumoured to be off to Palace

Him and Zaha would be a good pairing imo.
Tammy Abraham on 21:47 - Nov 14 with 905 viewsDr_Winston

10 PL goals already this season. First England goal tonight.

Wolves will be kicking themselves.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tammy Abraham on 21:59 - Nov 14 with 865 viewsbuilthjack

Tammy Abraham on 21:47 - Nov 14 by Dr_Winston

10 PL goals already this season. First England goal tonight.

Wolves will be kicking themselves.

Half season wonder

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tammy Abraham on 22:02 - Nov 14 with 857 viewsMrSwerve

Some embarrassing comments from ‘experts’ in here.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Tammy Abraham on 22:06 - Nov 14 with 851 viewsNeath_Jack

Tammy Abraham on 22:02 - Nov 14 by MrSwerve

Some embarrassing comments from ‘experts’ in here.

Always the same ones too.

Normally grown men who get extremely bitter when someone who played for us, moves on to someone better.

They never learn

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tammy Abraham on 22:20 - Nov 14 with 815 viewsmonmouth

I didn't say so here but I would have joined the naysayers. I thought him very ordinary and that he would not cut it in the prem, never mind at the top end with the wide boy scrapmerchants. I still can't believe he's not a flash in the pan, but his goals tell me I'm wrong.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024