Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? 15:49 - Jan 2 with 1665 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 15:58 - Jan 2 with 1637 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Why? What have I missed?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 16:05 - Jan 2 with 1605 viewsomarjack

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 15:58 - Jan 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Why? What have I missed?

They were arrested last night for making illicit snuff films with intent to distribute.

However, they were not brought in for murder charges for the time being.

A third, unidentified suspect can be seen in the recording doing the horrific killings. Rumour has it that Mr Bony and Mr Winston met the suspect on Planet Swans, and planned the murders in order to film them and sell the tapes on the dark web in exchange for Bitcoins. The third suspect appears in the videos to have long curly hair and Eastern European looks.

I'd say this is pretty messed up, definitely a cause to resign as mods with some dignity.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 16:14 - Jan 2 with 1580 viewsHumpty

Could we have an option for "Grow the f*ck up" please?
Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 16:21 - Jan 2 with 1564 viewsjack2jack

Just WTF.
Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 16:35 - Jan 2 with 1537 viewsDarran

No they shouldn’t resign immediately.

Phil should sack them immediately.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 16:59 - Jan 2 with 1490 viewswaynekerr55

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 16:35 - Jan 2 by Darran

No they shouldn’t resign immediately.

Phil should sack them immediately.

What have they done then Daz?

I'm sure you're happy with them as they've kept the board PeRcH free...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 17:32 - Jan 2 with 1425 viewsHumpty

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 16:59 - Jan 2 by waynekerr55

What have they done then Daz?

I'm sure you're happy with them as they've kept the board PeRcH free...

They're mods and he's not. Because he was sacked.

That's pretty much all there is to it.
Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 17:33 - Jan 2 with 1425 viewsexiledclaseboy

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 17:32 - Jan 2 by Humpty

I was sacked too. I’m not bitter.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 17:34 - Jan 2 with 1417 viewsDarran

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 17:32 - Jan 2 by Humpty

Dear me and people ask why this forum is so quiet with boring serious twàts like you on here.

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 17:37 - Jan 2 with 1399 viewsHumpty

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 17:34 - Jan 2 by Darran

Dear me and people ask why this forum is so quiet with boring serious twàts like you on here.

Ah right. This poll is for for "fun" then?

And more "fun" like this will attract more people to the forum?
Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 17:58 - Jan 2 with 1364 viewsDarran

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 17:37 - Jan 2 by Humpty

Ah right. This poll is for for "fun" then?

And more "fun" like this will attract more people to the forum?

Well it can’t be for fun can it because funs not allowed on what was once one of the funnest places on the internet.

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 18:32 - Jan 2 with 1288 viewsWarwickHunt

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 17:58 - Jan 2 by Darran

Well it can’t be for fun can it because funs not allowed on what was once one of the funnest places on the internet.

Who took the T-bird away?
Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 18:34 - Jan 2 with 1282 viewslondonlisa2001

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 18:32 - Jan 2 by WarwickHunt

Her Daddy.
Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 18:38 - Jan 2 with 1263 viewsDarran

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 18:32 - Jan 2 by WarwickHunt

Boring old Humpty probably.

Seriously though wtf is wrong with people on here? Lighten up ffs you twàts.

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 18:39 - Jan 2 with 1256 viewsLohengrin

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 18:34 - Jan 2 by londonlisa2001

Her Daddy.

Bravo!

Happy New Year, by the way.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 18:41 - Jan 2 with 1245 viewslondonlisa2001

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 18:39 - Jan 2 by Lohengrin

Bravo!

Happy New Year, by the way.

And to you and everyone else. Hope everyone has had a good one.

Can’t beat a bit of Beach Boys btw.
Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 18:46 - Jan 2 with 1226 viewsLohengrin

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 18:41 - Jan 2 by londonlisa2001

And to you and everyone else. Hope everyone has had a good one.

Can’t beat a bit of Beach Boys btw.

Well, everybody around here has been dropping like flies all over Christmas with this virus thing that has been vengefully doing the rounds. I’ve seem to be personally immune, thankfully. I think the whisky has kept it at bay.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 18:46 - Jan 2 with 1218 viewsHumpty

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 18:38 - Jan 2 by Darran

Boring old Humpty probably.

Seriously though wtf is wrong with people on here? Lighten up ffs you twàts.

I would lighten up if someone could explain what is so "fun" about constantly trying to get the mods removed.

Explain it to me.
Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 18:49 - Jan 2 with 1220 viewsDarran

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 18:46 - Jan 2 by Humpty

I would lighten up if someone could explain what is so "fun" about constantly trying to get the mods removed.

Explain it to me.

God you’re boring. Goodbye.

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 18:53 - Jan 2 with 1202 viewsHumpty

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 18:49 - Jan 2 by Darran

God you’re boring. Goodbye.

So you won't then.

Ok.
Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 19:32 - Jan 2 with 1155 viewsItchySphincter

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 17:58 - Jan 2 by Darran

True dat.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 23:20 - Jan 2 with 1019 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 18:53 - Jan 2 by Humpty

So you won't then.

Ok.

He's missing someone to victimize now perch is no more. Should've banned the pair of the attention seeking tw*ts

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 08:41 - Jan 3 with 793 viewsYossarian

Just like Brexit...but I’m not happy with this vote and I want another one because my life and the future of my grandchildren depends on it
People have been deliberately deprived of all the facts by a tiny cabal of privileged bastards who are manipulating the poor and downtrodden who are desperate for change (that rules Darren out)
We should stop people over 50 from voting because they have weird ideas that the rest of us don’t get (that rules me out)
We should stop people voting if they haven’t been to University (and even though I have a degree from a good University some of the thickest kents in the world have as well and that probably rules most of the people left on here out too)
[Post edited 3 Jan 2019 8:48]

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Should Bony and Winston immediately resign as mods on PS? on 15:22 - Jan 3 with 615 viewsLord_Bony

It's a beautiful day here in Tenerife.

It's in the post.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024