Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
''“But there is no need for rotation for the sake of rotation.'''' 23:02 - Jan 3 with 1001 views_

I'm sure Potter reads this site.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

''“But there is no need for rotation for the sake of rotation.'''' on 23:16 - Jan 3 with 960 viewslonglostjack

Big fan of the E20 apparently.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2019 23:18]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

''“But there is no need for rotation for the sake of rotation.'''' on 23:57 - Jan 3 with 881 viewstheloneranger

''“But there is no need for rotation for the sake of rotation.'''' on 23:16 - Jan 3 by longlostjack

Big fan of the E20 apparently.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2019 23:18]

Which one ??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

''“But there is no need for rotation for the sake of rotation.'''' on 00:02 - Jan 4 with 871 viewsLoyal

''“But there is no need for rotation for the sake of rotation.'''' on 23:57 - Jan 3 by theloneranger

Which one ??

All 4.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

''“But there is no need for rotation for the sake of rotation.'''' on 07:37 - Jan 4 with 701 viewsicecoldjack

Not sure where the quote comes from, but it's accurate.

His sometimes bizzare selections have cost us points this season, but we must remember it's a learning curve for him too, it may also be a doff of the cap to the board pointing out we are not as strong in certain areas as some think.

Overall I think he's doing a fine job considering, I also think he's smart enough to learn and progress both the players and himself.

We will know a lot after the January window closes, and it will give more clarity as to what his options are and have been in the first half of the season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024