Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Davies 20:21 - Jan 4 with 2107 viewsbryanwadesquiff

04/02/2019 will be 27 Years since Alan Davies passed away. Tried looking for his Free-kick away at Cardiff in a 2-2 draw think David Puckett scored on that day too. Scored the same type of Free-kick away at Barry Town in the Welsh Cup. Here he sets up two goals in the FA Cup Final. Think Alan was only 30 when he died only a kid these days. Does anyone else have fond memories of his time down the Vetch?
Alan Davies on 20:33 - Jan 4 with 2050 viewssainthelens

Was a decent player for us, plenty of hussle n hussle about him with a touch of flare. Sadly he had gambling issues ( feel free to correct if I've remembered that incorrectly), and I'm sure that led him to take his life. Very sad business.
Alan Davies on 20:35 - Jan 4 with 2048 viewsHighjack

Alan Davies on 20:33 - Jan 4 by sainthelens

Was a decent player for us, plenty of hussle n hussle about him with a touch of flare. Sadly he had gambling issues ( feel free to correct if I've remembered that incorrectly), and I'm sure that led him to take his life. Very sad business.

There’s also the link with that evil sick bastard Barry Bennall or whatever his name is.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Alan Davies on 21:26 - Jan 4 with 1917 viewsbryanwadesquiff

So sad on both counts if that was the case....30 ridiculous!
Alan Davies on 21:37 - Jan 4 with 1889 viewsLoyal

Killed himself just outside of town exhaust fumes etc ... In his car. I was a young man at the time.
I remember those fckrs from Cardiff turning up with gas a jack on t-shirts, hunting them fckrs down in town afterwards was a pleasure.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Alan Davies on 22:01 - Jan 4 with 1848 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Alan Davies on 21:37 - Jan 4 by Loyal

Killed himself just outside of town exhaust fumes etc ... In his car. I was a young man at the time.
I remember those fckrs from Cardiff turning up with gas a jack on t-shirts, hunting them fckrs down in town afterwards was a pleasure.

I'm 42 now...but if ever i came up with something like that on a T-Shirt to this day my Parents would disown me. Swansea City Cult Hero!
Alan Davies on 23:27 - Jan 4 with 1722 viewsCaptain_Sham

We beat Darlington 3-0 to qualify for the playoffs on the last day of the 87-88 season. The pass that Alan Davies did to Sean McCarthy for our first goal remains to this day the best pass I ever saw in my life. When he was in the mood to play, I knew we were lucky to have him.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2019 23:31]

Its just a ride.

Alan Davies on 23:37 - Jan 4 with 1694 viewsTNT

He scored a sublime goal at cardiff, outside of the boot, and with nonchalant ease. Absolute class.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Alan Davies on 00:21 - Jan 5 with 1643 viewsowainglyndwr

Not that it helps but
I worked and friends with a Manchester lad who played football has an apprentice with Alan.
He was also a close friend. ..devastated
Login to get fewer ads

Alan Davies on 07:49 - Jan 5 with 1511 viewsdickythorpe

I met him and Joe Allen at St Helens watching Glammy, very down to earth guy and on his day a great player.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024