Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will the real Fer please step forward 17:01 - Jan 5 with 1897 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Well what a contrast, he was at his best today.
Can we keep this one please?
Will the real Fer please step forward on 17:02 - Jan 5 with 1876 viewsGaz_M

It won't happen!

On his day, a top half PL player. At his usual, a lower PL player. At his worst, a player who struggles to get into a championship team.

It's a shame we see the latter two of those usually.
Will the real Fer please step forward on 17:03 - Jan 5 with 1867 viewspencoedjack

Bossed the game like I thought he would do for the majority of games this season
Will the real Fer please step forward on 17:04 - Jan 5 with 1847 viewsMrSwerve

'Fer f*cks sake'

As I like to say.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Will the real Fer please step forward on 17:07 - Jan 5 with 1799 viewsBloodyhills

He had a great game today,here's hoping he has many more.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Will the real Fer please step forward on 17:10 - Jan 5 with 1754 viewsjasper_T

Will the real Fer please step forward on 17:02 - Jan 5 by Gaz_M

It won't happen!

On his day, a top half PL player. At his usual, a lower PL player. At his worst, a player who struggles to get into a championship team.

It's a shame we see the latter two of those usually.

A few of those challenges in the first half wouldn't fly in the PL.

Had a great game. Stunned to see him bossing things 75/80/85 minutes in. Hasn't played like that since we had him on loan and he was chasing a contract...
Will the real Fer please step forward on 17:15 - Jan 5 with 1705 viewsItchySphincter

I don't get people's problem with Fer. A very good footballer and we're a better side with him in it. Prone to the odd rush of blood but we're a mid table championship club so what do people expect? No one has a perfect game every time out but whatever reason, Fer is often judged more harshly than others.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Will the real Fer please step forward on 17:30 - Jan 5 with 1611 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Sometimes you can see him lose his discipline and then try too hard.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Will the real Fer please step forward on 17:37 - Jan 5 with 1562 viewsSlugster664

Fer is very inconsistent. When he's poor he is the laziest, most uninterested player you'll see. He'll have you think that he should never wear our shirt again! When he's good, he makes you think that you have a PL player at the price of a Championship player and we need to get him on a long term contract...very frustrating and as I say, very inconsistent

STID

Login to get fewer ads

Will the real Fer please step forward on 18:33 - Jan 5 with 1390 viewsWhiterockin

Will the real Fer please step forward on 17:37 - Jan 5 by Slugster664

Fer is very inconsistent. When he's poor he is the laziest, most uninterested player you'll see. He'll have you think that he should never wear our shirt again! When he's good, he makes you think that you have a PL player at the price of a Championship player and we need to get him on a long term contract...very frustrating and as I say, very inconsistent

Transfer window open, coincidence?
Will the real Fer please step forward on 18:33 - Jan 5 with 1389 viewsCooperman

Will the real Fer please step forward on 17:15 - Jan 5 by ItchySphincter

I don't get people's problem with Fer. A very good footballer and we're a better side with him in it. Prone to the odd rush of blood but we're a mid table championship club so what do people expect? No one has a perfect game every time out but whatever reason, Fer is often judged more harshly than others.

The problem with him is that the gap between his best games and worst games is greater than a stock standard Championship midfielder. When we see him go from poor to world class and back again we’re left feeling frustrated, more frustrated than watching Joe Average every week.

He had an absolute stormer today; not many Championship midfielders would have seen the pass to Dyer let alone execute it successfully.

A note re Dyer as well - not many Championship wingers would have seen the run.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Will the real Fer please step forward on 18:35 - Jan 5 with 1374 viewsHighjack

He has had an injury that would have probably finished a career ten years ago. It was always going to take him time to get back to anything resembling form. Same goes for Dyer.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Will the real Fer please step forward on 18:39 - Jan 5 with 1354 viewspencoedjack

Will the real Fer please step forward on 18:33 - Jan 5 by Whiterockin

Transfer window open, coincidence?

I thought the same.

I’d be amazed if someone doesn’t offer him a better contract than we can offer.

Personally if it comes down to a choice between him & VDH i would rather keep Mikey. ( & I’m a big fan of Fer’s)
Will the real Fer please step forward on 19:03 - Jan 5 with 1265 viewsmajorraglan

The second goal is class, Fer’s pass to Dyer was great and his run for the 3rd goal was excellent. BBC have just posted some highlights.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/46730668
Will the real Fer please step forward on 19:28 - Jan 5 with 1195 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He was like a young Yaya Toure

Well played Leroy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Will the real Fer please step forward on 19:39 - Jan 5 with 1158 viewsDr_Winston

Fer is an attacking midfielder. Ask him to do anything else and he's less effective. For the majority of this season, we've been asking him (mostly through necessity) to do anything else.

It's as pointless getting worked up about him underperforming as a DM as it would be slagging MvdH if we ever stuck him at left back.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Will the real Fer please step forward on 19:40 - Jan 5 with 1153 viewsJango

Was head and shoulders above everyone on the pitch against Leeds earlier in the season. Had another setback and has been hit and cold since but to be Expected with the injury he had. Great game today and back to his best.
Will the real Fer please step forward on 20:21 - Jan 5 with 1077 viewsicecoldjack

Superb today, as were all others, they set a new bench mark.

Fer = enigma, said it for a while now.
Will the real Fer please step forward on 20:33 - Jan 5 with 1042 viewsCooperman

Will the real Fer please step forward on 20:21 - Jan 5 by icecoldjack

Superb today, as were all others, they set a new bench mark.

Fer = enigma, said it for a while now.

See the post above from the Doc.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024