Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Found our Groove? 17:05 - Jan 5 with 2134 viewslidojack

2 and a half games with roughly the same formation and roughly the same personnel: 9 goals scored 1 conceded.

Seems like the tinkering may be paying off.
Found our Groove? on 17:11 - Jan 5 with 2078 viewsSgorioFruit

Until he goes and changes everything again next week

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Found our Groove? on 17:12 - Jan 5 with 2067 viewsMrSwerve

Found our Groove? on 17:11 - Jan 5 by SgorioFruit

Until he goes and changes everything again next week

But will you still be avin a larf?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Found our Groove? on 22:03 - Jan 5 with 1761 viewskarnataka

Surely it's stopping the tinkering that's paying off? That and picking the best team.
Found our Groove? on 22:34 - Jan 5 with 1669 viewsBanosswan

I'm hoping it was a case of half a season testing the team, seeing all options, resting people for what is a long season.

Then second half of season, push everything to be the best he thinks it could be.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Found our Groove? on 08:34 - Jan 6 with 1453 viewsglobus10

I was thinking just that after the Reading game. Up until Christmas ‘tinker ‘ with team and check what you got in the squad . After Christmas play our best team. However i thought to myself that this was over simplication in today’s football.
Found our Groove? on 08:39 - Jan 6 with 1444 viewsItchySphincter

We at have only conceded one goal but we still have masses of work to do with the GK and centre halves. Villa nearly scored again from a cross into the six yard box but luckily the effort was point blank at the keeper who pulled of an excellent save to keep it out but it’s exactly the way we concede on a weekly basis. The defenders can’t defend it. We have to sort it out.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Found our Groove? on 09:13 - Jan 6 with 1420 viewsLeonWasGod

I don't know why everyone is bothered about this. It's hardly the first time he's gone a few games with the same formation and minimal changes.
Found our Groove? on 10:13 - Jan 6 with 1351 viewswestwalesed

Found our Groove? on 09:13 - Jan 6 by LeonWasGod

I don't know why everyone is bothered about this. It's hardly the first time he's gone a few games with the same formation and minimal changes.

I think because with the exception of CBR up front this is so obviously our first choice side, with good options on the bench too, especially on the wings with DJ and Montero if we need to play on the counter attack.

If we play that side for the rest of the season I still believe we have a chance at a play off spot.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Login to get fewer ads

Found our Groove? on 10:14 - Jan 6 with 1344 viewsjasper_T

Found our Groove? on 09:13 - Jan 6 by LeonWasGod

Second time I can remember we've made only one enforced change (Brentford->Sheff Wed, and between those games Connor and Naughton inexplicably switched sides).

We've still never named an unchanged lineup this season. Third-highest number of average changes per game in the division (less than Bolton and Sheff Wed, level with Reading, top teams) as of 30th December.

So when that changes and performances immediately improve it's worth being bothered about imo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024