Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A. Villa V Swansea goals 18:09 - Jan 5 with 2250 viewsAndy1300

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/46730668

Number 1 team in Wales

A. Villa V Swansea goals on 19:15 - Jan 5 with 2073 viewsMogzzy9

0-2 Nathan Dyer goal

[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/giannis-zographos/british-football-club/128/Swansea-City-icon.png[/img]

A. Villa V Swansea goals on 20:54 - Jan 5 with 1897 viewsBadlands

A. Villa V Swansea goals on 19:15 - Jan 5 by Mogzzy9

0-2 Nathan Dyer goal

Great clip - missed that view on Sky!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

A. Villa V Swansea goals on 15:55 - Jan 6 with 1563 viewsAndy1300

Highlights from official site

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/highlights-aston-villa-0-swans-3

Number 1 team in Wales

A. Villa V Swansea goals on 18:49 - Jan 6 with 1480 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A. Villa V Swansea goals on 15:55 - Jan 6 by Andy1300

Highlights from official site

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/highlights-aston-villa-0-swans-3

Strewth, we were untouchable on times. Amazing performance. Let's get some consistency and we'll make the play offs.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

A. Villa V Swansea goals on 20:45 - Jan 6 with 1369 viewsGlyn1

A. Villa V Swansea goals on 18:49 - Jan 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Strewth, we were untouchable on times. Amazing performance. Let's get some consistency and we'll make the play offs.

Our first team beat Aston Villa reserves, and it would have been an embarrassment if they hadn't done so. We made one change - they made nine. So it was an excellent performance but talk of leaping past six higher teams is premature.

I'm interested to see if Villa's rested players win on Saturday or whether their strategy comes back to bite them. Presumably they underestimated us because of our horrific current form so they thought they could win as they liked. That's dismissive of them and I'm glad the players stuffed them.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

A. Villa V Swansea goals on 21:49 - Jan 6 with 1324 viewsjasper_T

A. Villa V Swansea goals on 20:45 - Jan 6 by Glyn1

Our first team beat Aston Villa reserves, and it would have been an embarrassment if they hadn't done so. We made one change - they made nine. So it was an excellent performance but talk of leaping past six higher teams is premature.

I'm interested to see if Villa's rested players win on Saturday or whether their strategy comes back to bite them. Presumably they underestimated us because of our horrific current form so they thought they could win as they liked. That's dismissive of them and I'm glad the players stuffed them.

Their reserves cost more than our first team. Started with a £10m striker, subbed another one on in the second half.

Packed full of the Championship experience our threadbare squad is lacking, supposedly. We can't hope to compete with the likes of Villa.
A. Villa V Swansea goals on 23:30 - Jan 6 with 1265 views34dfgdf54

A. Villa V Swansea goals on 21:49 - Jan 6 by jasper_T

Their reserves cost more than our first team. Started with a £10m striker, subbed another one on in the second half.

Packed full of the Championship experience our threadbare squad is lacking, supposedly. We can't hope to compete with the likes of Villa.

Exactly my point.

The fact we are competing at the moment is testament to the players and management we have here going over and above what was expected.

Can Phil put a word in at the club and get me a signed Graham Potter poster?
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 23:39]
A. Villa V Swansea goals on 23:37 - Jan 6 with 1259 views34dfgdf54

A. Villa V Swansea goals on 20:45 - Jan 6 by Glyn1

Our horrific current form? Just done a quick search and we are 7th in form table through last 6 games?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024