Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knives 18:59 - Jan 5 with 3794 viewsGroo

Isn't it time something was done about the rise in knife attacks.

When I was young if you got into an argument in the street, usually on a night out, the most you could expect was a good kicking.

Nowadays, the most daft of arguments could end up with knives and death.

There are already laws deterring carrying knives, these should be strengthened in my opinion with severe sentences and the law should be able to search anyone and not be held back by any perceived discrimination.

Anyone caught in possession of a knife should be in a cell straight away, a heavy fine and if caught again then looking at time.

Groo does what Groo does best

Knives on 19:38 - Jan 5 with 2744 viewsCooperman

The Surrey train stabbing incident is shocking to the core. A review of the capital punishment option should be undertaken.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Knives on 19:41 - Jan 5 with 2736 viewsJack123

Good points, although I think it should be a zero tolerance, no fine! If caught bang them up minimum 2 years in solitary confinement.

libera nos a malo

Knives on 19:47 - Jan 5 with 2706 viewsCooperman

Knives on 19:41 - Jan 5 by Jack123

Good points, although I think it should be a zero tolerance, no fine! If caught bang them up minimum 2 years in solitary confinement.

The problem here is the chronic prison overcrowding.

Knives on 19:50 - Jan 5 with 2697 viewsdickythorpe

How easy is it to buy a knife?
Knives on 20:38 - Jan 5 with 2660 viewsCooperman

Knives on 19:50 - Jan 5 by dickythorpe

How easy is it to buy a knife?

We’ve gone way past the point of laws on purchase, Dicky.

The contents of your average kitchen drawer can cause atrocities of the highest order.

Knives on 20:52 - Jan 5 with 2632 views1983

Awful news and not a million miles away from where I live

Still waiting on a statement from our transport secretary Chris Grayling on how the train driver and the guard battled hard to save the gentleman's life instead of putting these people down and out of jobs??

Knives on 21:42 - Jan 5 with 2586 viewsAguycalledJack

Reintroduce stop and search. If carrying a knife for anything other than work reasons, cheerio see you in 2 years.

If caught after using the knife for a stabbing, cheerio see you in 5-10 years.
Knives on 21:50 - Jan 5 with 2573 viewscmajack

Knives on 19:47 - Jan 5 by Cooperman

This. Absolute spot on .
Login to get fewer ads

Knives on 23:13 - Jan 5 with 2513 viewscontroversial_jack

Something has been done about it; it's illegal to stab someone.
Knives on 09:26 - Jan 6 with 2394 viewsBloodyhills

Maybe the drop in police numbers has had some effect on the knife crime. There's been a drop of 20,000 police officers since 2010.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Knives on 10:35 - Jan 6 with 2361 viewsHighjack

Knives on 09:26 - Jan 6 by Bloodyhills

Maybe the drop in police numbers has had some effect on the knife crime. There's been a drop of 20,000 police officers since 2010.

We committed to slashing the police force in order to comply with EU spending rules

https://www.europeaninstitute.org/index.php/112-european-affairs/special-g-20-is

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Knives on 11:12 - Jan 6 with 2338 viewscontroversial_jack

Knives on 10:35 - Jan 6 by Highjack

We committed to slashing the police force in order to comply with EU spending rules

https://www.europeaninstitute.org/index.php/112-european-affairs/special-g-20-is

Austerity is this governments policy nothing to do with the EU. They could save billions by scrapping trident or many other ways.If this is the case, after march, when we are out of the EU, we will see the police numbers rise significantly.I somehow doubt that will happen.
Knives on 11:33 - Jan 6 with 2327 viewsexiledclaseboy

Knives on 10:35 - Jan 6 by Highjack

What a load of old trolley. And you lot have got the cheek to harp on about “Project Fear”.

Poll: Tory leader

Knives on 11:43 - Jan 6 with 2311 viewsjackportis

Let’s be honest there needs to be more stop and searches. Police need to do this without fear of Being branded. Jp also that white folk with tattoos, sports direct hoodies, shaved heads earring frowning and spitting should also be searched.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Knives on 11:44 - Jan 6 with 2311 viewsHighjack

Knives on 11:33 - Jan 6 by exiledclaseboy

What a load of old trolley. And you lot have got the cheek to harp on about “Project Fear”.

Everything in that article has actually happened. VAT rise, public sector slashed, welfare slashed, police numbers slashed, retirement age rise.

Project fear has been proven to be complete and utter pigswill.

Anyway back to the topic, I don’t think the tories give a shyte people are being stabbed up and down the country.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Knives on 12:12 - Jan 6 with 2272 viewscontroversial_jack

Knives on 11:43 - Jan 6 by jackportis

Let’s be honest there needs to be more stop and searches. Police need to do this without fear of Being branded. Jp also that white folk with tattoos, sports direct hoodies, shaved heads earring frowning and spitting should also be searched.

What about talking loudly in public?
Knives on 12:16 - Jan 6 with 2268 viewsjackportis

Knives on 12:12 - Jan 6 by controversial_jack

What about talking loudly in public?

There should be another rule for parents with kids who feel they need to talk loudly. Why would you call yourself controversial?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Knives on 13:32 - Jan 6 with 2219 viewsLoyal

Knives on 19:47 - Jan 5 by Cooperman

The amount of violent people, lunatics and paedophiles in jail has risen alarmingly.
Literally by thousands.
Makes you wonder who put them there.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Knives on 14:16 - Jan 6 with 2199 viewscontroversial_jack

Knives on 12:16 - Jan 6 by jackportis

There should be another rule for parents with kids who feel they need to talk loudly. Why would you call yourself controversial?

If you can't see the irony in my post, then I can't explain it to you
Knives on 14:18 - Jan 6 with 2197 viewscontroversial_jack

Knives on 13:32 - Jan 6 by Loyal

The amount of violent people, lunatics and paedophiles in jail has risen alarmingly.
Literally by thousands.
Makes you wonder who put them there.

I would suggest the prison population has risen because of drug offences - often petty ones rather than violent offenders
Knives on 17:31 - Jan 6 with 2125 viewsLoyal

Knives on 14:18 - Jan 6 by controversial_jack

I would suggest the prison population has risen because of drug offences - often petty ones rather than violent offenders

Indirectly but I am quoting govt figures.
Nobody gets locked up for petty offences, possession etc ... Unless they are hardened and had all the chances plus some.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 17:32]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Knives on 20:07 - Jan 6 with 2062 viewscontroversial_jack

Knives on 17:31 - Jan 6 by Loyal

Indirectly but I am quoting govt figures.
Nobody gets locked up for petty offences, possession etc ... Unless they are hardened and had all the chances plus some.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 17:32]

They do, I can assure you of that, however it depends a lot on how much they have and what it is.Not as bad as the US though.
Knives on 21:18 - Jan 6 with 2034 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Knives on 20:07 - Jan 6 by controversial_jack

They do, I can assure you of that, however it depends a lot on how much they have and what it is.Not as bad as the US though.

The rise in knife crime

The rise in police cuts

It’s easy to work out

In fact the rise in crime all over Britain not mentioned any more because peole want another vote on something we’ve already voted on

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Knives on 23:31 - Jan 6 with 1972 viewshowenjack

Knives on 21:18 - Jan 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

The rise in knife crime

The rise in police cuts

It’s easy to work out

In fact the rise in crime all over Britain not mentioned any more because peole want another vote on something we’ve already voted on

2 stabbings in my area in the past 2 weeks - one fatal. My son was taken by ambulance to Hospital last August suffering from multiple stab wounds sustained in Birmingham city centre luckily he survived.
Knives on 00:03 - Jan 7 with 1952 viewsLoyal

Knives on 23:31 - Jan 6 by howenjack

2 stabbings in my area in the past 2 weeks - one fatal. My son was taken by ambulance to Hospital last August suffering from multiple stab wounds sustained in Birmingham city centre luckily he survived.

Hey up pal 👍
How are you ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024