Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Events DC - sponsor 20:35 - Jan 5 with 4541 viewsQJumpingJack

They will be pleased with our result today.

Lets hope this is a good revenue deal for the club.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/events-dc-back-swans-fa-cup
Events DC - sponsor on 20:39 - Jan 5 with 3419 viewspencoedjack

That article makes me want to spew
Events DC - sponsor on 20:46 - Jan 5 with 3386 viewslonglostjack

Why doesn’t it say how much the deal is worth in that vomit inducing text?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Events DC - sponsor on 20:52 - Jan 5 with 3355 viewswestwalesed

Jesus Christ, “Evebts DC” - everything that is wrong I modern football with that.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Events DC - sponsor on 20:56 - Jan 5 with 3341 viewsBadlands

Majority shareholders and their links to DC united sponsor the Swans.
Queue - hate, hate, hate.
OK It's not what most of us wood do but it's revenue and it's publicity.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Events DC - sponsor on 21:48 - Jan 5 with 3234 viewslonglostjack

Events DC - sponsor on 20:56 - Jan 5 by Badlands

Majority shareholders and their links to DC united sponsor the Swans.
Queue - hate, hate, hate.
OK It's not what most of us wood do but it's revenue and it's publicity.

How much revenue ? Why not disclose it ? At the very least they need to fire their PR agency.

Events DC - sponsor on 22:42 - Jan 5 with 3124 viewsWingstandwood

Open a bottle of champagne and celebrate a fact that we have all now witnessed a deal that could very well just about cover about a micro-fraction of what Jenkins, (consultant) Dineen and Pearlman have already taken from the (Premier League going rate some are still on) SCFC money trough.

Not to forget the cost of other additional American influence and input i.e. Bob Badleys wages,his compensation package, Mr Money-Balls wages and cost of Landon Donovan's advisory role. Sense of perspective/reality alert!

What value for money and next-level progression they have brought lately hey? Yee-hah!

Yee-hah ride a Yankee pony into the Wild West sunset!
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 23:08]

Argus!

Events DC - sponsor on 00:06 - Jan 6 with 2998 viewsjasper_T

Events DC - sponsor on 21:48 - Jan 5 by longlostjack

How much revenue ? Why not disclose it ? At the very least they need to fire their PR agency.

Do many sponsorship deals announce the value these days? Do United specify how much they're being paid every time they get a new official Malaysian crisps & toliet roll partner?
Events DC - sponsor on 00:29 - Jan 6 with 2961 viewslonglostjack

Events DC - sponsor on 00:06 - Jan 6 by jasper_T

Do many sponsorship deals announce the value these days? Do United specify how much they're being paid every time they get a new official Malaysian crisps & toliet roll partner?

Fecking hypocrites. No transparency just pure PR bullshit - but as long as you’re happy with it because the Glaziers do the same Jasper.

Login to get fewer ads

Events DC - sponsor on 00:36 - Jan 6 with 2956 viewsBrynCartwright

Lucky if that shirt deal pays for the lecky bill at the Liberty for a couple of games. Bag of shite!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Events DC - sponsor on 01:06 - Jan 6 with 2937 viewsjasper_T

Events DC - sponsor on 00:29 - Jan 6 by longlostjack

Fecking hypocrites. No transparency just pure PR bullshit - but as long as you’re happy with it because the Glaziers do the same Jasper.

People are winding themselves up into a frenzy over standard business practice just because they see a few stars and stripes.

In the summer Pearlman was taking pelters for relying on Dineen to sort out some local sponsors, but now linking up with American companies is bad as well. Why aren't they earning more money for Levein and Kaplan to embezzle?!?
Events DC - sponsor on 08:04 - Jan 6 with 2787 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Considering we're in a position where increasing a bid from £200,000 to £500,000 for one of the most consistent goal scorers in Scotland is too much of a stretch, any new revenue streams the club secures are very welcome.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Events DC - sponsor on 08:13 - Jan 6 with 2780 viewsjack247

Events DC - sponsor on 08:04 - Jan 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Considering we're in a position where increasing a bid from £200,000 to £500,000 for one of the most consistent goal scorers in Scotland is too much of a stretch, any new revenue streams the club secures are very welcome.

This is very true, however given that scenario, perhaps the salaries of Jenkins, Pearlman and co need to be reviewed at the same time.
Events DC - sponsor on 08:17 - Jan 6 with 2768 viewsLoyal

Americans have a skewed view ( in general ) on our football mentality.
This s an example, but cash is cash and at least this is a commerciall venture that paid off.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Events DC - sponsor on 10:15 - Jan 6 with 2673 viewsjasper_T

Events DC - sponsor on 08:04 - Jan 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The Scottish second division.

And he's out of contract at the end of the season afaik.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 10:17]
Events DC - sponsor on 14:47 - Jan 6 with 2507 viewsBadlands

Events DC - sponsor on 00:06 - Jan 6 by jasper_T

0 - 3 win Oh shit, what can we complain about.
Free tickets and a sponsorship deal .... that'll do

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Events DC - sponsor on 14:23 - Jan 7 with 2284 viewsQJumpingJack

It won't be too long before Pearlman replaces Jenkins surely?
Events DC - sponsor on 15:50 - Jan 7 with 2228 viewsjasper_T

Events DC - sponsor on 14:23 - Jan 7 by QJumpingJack

Practically speaking hasn't he already (for the non-footballing stuff)? That was his remit when he was appointed.
Events DC - sponsor on 15:51 - Jan 7 with 2224 viewsWingstandwood

Events DC - sponsor on 14:23 - Jan 7 by QJumpingJack

Now this is something that has intrigued me for sometime. Did Jenkins negotiate himself a forever-continued gravy train ride as part of the sell-off deal? Most individuals sell-off and f#ck off ASAP, not Jenkins obviously.

I find it utterly baffling how someone proven to be utterly incompetent over a recent specific time period continues with his role? Do the Yanks fail to notice this incompetence i.e. if a FTSE 100 company got relegated to the FTSE 250 its major shareholders tend to notice!

Steve, Jase, the hedge fund and celebrity dentists seem to have fallen for Jenkins and his merry gangs sell-off tool somewhat i.e. JTAK DVD?

Argus!

Events DC - sponsor on 15:57 - Jan 7 with 2210 viewsLeonWasGod

It'd be interesting to know if there was any benefit from the exposure. I wasn't aware they were a sponsor until this thread, and even now that I am I don't feel a burning urge to go to a conference in Washington DC.

All money though I suppose.
Events DC - sponsor on 16:04 - Jan 7 with 2199 viewsGlyn1

For myself I think that this is positive good news. It brings some money into the club, probably not a lot but it's only one game. Also they aren't a betting/ gambling syndicate. Seriously, what are the objections?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Events DC - sponsor on 16:10 - Jan 7 with 2192 viewstheloneranger

Perhaps Jason Levien was trying to earn extra money to pay Wayne Rooney's fine for "public intoxication" in the US.

He had to pay a $25 fine with $91 costs !! 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Events DC - sponsor on 16:13 - Jan 7 with 2190 viewsjasper_T

Events DC - sponsor on 15:57 - Jan 7 by LeonWasGod

It'd be interesting to know if there was any benefit from the exposure. I wasn't aware they were a sponsor until this thread, and even now that I am I don't feel a burning urge to go to a conference in Washington DC.

You're not the target audience Events DC are trying to reach.

I'd rather see companies like this waste money advertising with us than more betting companies succeed from it tbh.
Events DC - sponsor on 16:22 - Jan 7 with 2183 viewsWingstandwood

Events DC - sponsor on 15:57 - Jan 7 by LeonWasGod

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Events_DC

I think it's the same lot? If correct? Taxpayer funded and sounding like its an Americanised Quango and that alone makes it most natural to assume that there was no mega-cash revenue payable to SCFC. Hardly a going concern you'd find in Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway portfolio or in the S+P 500.

Minimal!....Absolute peanuts at most.... There would be a major outcry stateside if a substantial amount of taxpayers money was used to aid and abet an venture capitalists greed initiative and hedge fund.

And even if there was a lot of money put in? It's only money poured directly into the greed-trough to be taken out at a latter date by the greedy pigs that now infest.

Yee-hah, it's more a PR-stunt than it ever was a major cash injection!
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 16:24]

Argus!

Events DC - sponsor on 16:27 - Jan 7 with 2168 viewsLeonWasGod

Events DC - sponsor on 16:13 - Jan 7 by jasper_T

You're not the target audience Events DC are trying to reach.

I'd rather see companies like this waste money advertising with us than more betting companies succeed from it tbh.

True. I don't have a problem with it (and yep, much better this than more gambling companies). I just wonder if there's actually any benefit to the company, not that any of us can know the answer. It's a tiny logo and most of the awareness will be restricted to those who are fans enough to read the club website or place like this. I wouldn't have thought it reaches their target audience tbh, but who knows.
Events DC - sponsor on 16:31 - Jan 7 with 2162 viewsjasper_T

Events DC - sponsor on 16:22 - Jan 7 by Wingstandwood

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Events_DC

I think it's the same lot? If correct? Taxpayer funded and sounding like its an Americanised Quango and that alone makes it most natural to assume that there was no mega-cash revenue payable to SCFC. Hardly a going concern you'd find in Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway portfolio or in the S+P 500.

Minimal!....Absolute peanuts at most.... There would be a major outcry stateside if a substantial amount of taxpayers money was used to aid and abet an venture capitalists greed initiative and hedge fund.

And even if there was a lot of money put in? It's only money poured directly into the greed-trough to be taken out at a latter date by the greedy pigs that now infest.

Yee-hah, it's more a PR-stunt than it ever was a major cash injection!
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 16:24]

Aren't most sporting things heavily taxpayer funded over there? It's all government subsidies, corporate loopholes and centralised funding.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024