Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Nathaniel Clyne 21:07 - Jan 5 with 1555 viewsSwansea93

For using your head and rejecting Cardiff for Bournemouth, you've made Mr.Warnock very appy.

It's a disgrace," Warnock told BBC Radio Wales.

"I was disappointed with Nathaniel Clyne, having known the player and giving him his debut.

"I'm not just disappointed with the boy himself, but with Liverpool as well for not ringing me, not telling me.

"To see it on television when I've done everything right and they have promised that he is my player this week, it's a disgrace and a lack of class."

Does he ever stop moaning about something?

Cheer up Neil Warnock.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Well done Nathaniel Clyne on 21:14 - Jan 5 with 1522 viewsdickythorpe

Retire FFS mun!!! 70 and not sure what to do, so he carries on working and being a fool
Wife almost 20 years younger, nearly died but still he works. Colin Wa nker
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 21:15]
Well done Nathaniel Clyne on 06:51 - Jan 6 with 1256 viewspikeypaul

Who in their right mind would choose to play for Cardiff and Warnock with their anti football garbage when they could go to a good football playing club like Bournemouth?

It was a no brainer for Clyne. If he had joined the scum all Warnock would have had him do in training would have been how to get an extra 20 yards on his throw ins and how to hoof it 70 yards towards the penalty spot hoping for a defensive mistake.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 6:55]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Well done Nathaniel Clyne on 08:01 - Jan 6 with 1218 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Well done Nathaniel Clyne on 21:14 - Jan 5 by dickythorpe

Retire FFS mun!!! 70 and not sure what to do, so he carries on working and being a fool
Wife almost 20 years younger, nearly died but still he works. Colin Wa nker
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 21:15]

He's many things but he's not a fool. Guiding that Cardiff squad to automatic promotion is one of the most outstanding achievements I can remember seeing in this league.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Well done Nathaniel Clyne on 08:16 - Jan 6 with 1204 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well done Nathaniel Clyne on 08:01 - Jan 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's many things but he's not a fool. Guiding that Cardiff squad to automatic promotion is one of the most outstanding achievements I can remember seeing in this league.

I'm not calling him a fool but a squad of streetwise , battle hardened and experienced championship footballers getting promoted from this standard is hardly a miracle.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Well done Nathaniel Clyne on 08:34 - Jan 6 with 1181 viewsItchySphincter

Well done Nathaniel Clyne on 08:16 - Jan 6 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm not calling him a fool but a squad of streetwise , battle hardened and experienced championship footballers getting promoted from this standard is hardly a miracle.

It was a massive over achievement. You don’t have to like the bloke to acknowledge what an incredible record he has in getting clubs promoted. He should go down as one of the best, if not the best, managers that they’ve ever had.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Well done Nathaniel Clyne on 08:42 - Jan 6 with 1163 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well done Nathaniel Clyne on 08:34 - Jan 6 by ItchySphincter

It was a massive over achievement. You don’t have to like the bloke to acknowledge what an incredible record he has in getting clubs promoted. He should go down as one of the best, if not the best, managers that they’ve ever had.

He gets teams promoted from this division, it's his speciality because he knows what type of team succeeds in it. It really isn't rocket science . The amount of late goals that got them points last year is a testament to how fit he got them and how resolute they were. A great manager in this league . Why are people surprised?

Well done Nathaniel Clyne on 08:57 - Jan 6 with 1136 viewsItchySphincter

Well done Nathaniel Clyne on 08:42 - Jan 6 by Brynmill_Jack

He gets teams promoted from this division, it's his speciality because he knows what type of team succeeds in it. It really isn't rocket science . The amount of late goals that got them points last year is a testament to how fit he got them and how resolute they were. A great manager in this league . Why are people surprised?

Sounds like you should be a Championship manager Brynny. Easy.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Well done Nathaniel Clyne on 09:23 - Jan 6 with 1089 viewsoldcob

Warnock talking about class, it's almost as ridiculous as Julian Clarey talking about rugby league.
Login to get fewer ads

Well done Nathaniel Clyne on 10:53 - Jan 6 with 986 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well done Nathaniel Clyne on 08:57 - Jan 6 by ItchySphincter

Sounds like you should be a Championship manager Brynny. Easy.

Nope. No need as Neil Warnock has it nailed. As he's proven time and again.

Well done Nathaniel Clyne on 11:01 - Jan 6 with 963 viewsdobjack2

Well done Nathaniel Clyne on 08:42 - Jan 6 by Brynmill_Jack

His problem has been keeping teams up after they have been promoted. Generally the tactics he uses and the players at his disposal (because they fitted his blueprint to get promoted) aren’t good enough for the higher division.

This year he appears to have a chance of finding 3 teams worse than his own over a season.
Well done Nathaniel Clyne on 11:17 - Jan 6 with 927 viewsBloodyhills

You can't really blame Clyne for wanting to go to a team that plays football. As for Colin W. Anchor, he has a great record away from the top flight with a record 8 promotions.

Interestingly the three closest to him with 7 promotions are Dave Bassett, Graham Taylor and Jim Smith. All 'known' for their 'champagne' football!

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Well done Nathaniel Clyne on 15:15 - Jan 6 with 736 viewsBluebird

Warnock has done wonders for us but his style of play is terrible so no wonder any player with an half decent pass wouldn't want to sign for us.
I'm hoping no matter what league we end up in Mr Warnock will not be our manager or it will just be like groundhog day
Well done Nathaniel Clyne on 15:31 - Jan 6 with 701 viewsHighjack

Well done Nathaniel Clyne on 09:23 - Jan 6 by oldcob

Warnock talking about class, it's almost as ridiculous as Julian Clarey talking about rugby league.

Absolutely. Julian Clary prefers pleasuring rugby union players.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024