Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2019 already bringing more of the same on the m4 22:11 - Jan 7 with 1058 viewsdickythorpe

This stretch in Wales is a disgrace. Cars from and to west Wales are travelling too fast and not a week goes by without an accident or closure.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 22:16]
2019 already bringing more of the same on the m4 on 22:20 - Jan 7 with 1012 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chaos earlier on after 47. Thankfully I get off at 47.

Poll: Tory leader

2019 already bringing more of the same on the m4 on 22:52 - Jan 7 with 957 viewsJonathans_coat

The 2 lane Port Talbot to Pont Abraham stretch has to be one of the most dangerous sections of motorway in the country.
2019 already bringing more of the same on the m4 on 17:12 - Jan 8 with 782 viewsProfessor

Having gone from Tenby to my mother-in-law's near Llantrisant back in October I would agree. It is dreadful compared to the M53, M56 or even the A55 expressway-the carriageway itself in a mess and far too busy for 2 lanes
2019 already bringing more of the same on the m4 on 18:37 - Jan 8 with 727 viewsmajorraglan

2019 already bringing more of the same on the m4 on 17:12 - Jan 8 by Professor

Having gone from Tenby to my mother-in-law's near Llantrisant back in October I would agree. It is dreadful compared to the M53, M56 or even the A55 expressway-the carriageway itself in a mess and far too busy for 2 lanes

I just can’t understand why the WAG didn’t dual the roads between Haverfordwest and St Clears and the road between Pembroke Dock and St Clears instead of the building the 3 lane road that now exists. If money was an issue they could have considered building it in sections over a slightly longer period ensuring it was fit for the long term. For West Wales to prosper it needs effective transport links and what’s currently in existence doesn’t cut it.
2019 already bringing more of the same on the m4 on 18:51 - Jan 8 with 706 viewsdickythorpe

Driving from Narberth to St Clears today was spoilt by some BMW driver dying to overtake me. I was doing 70 but Andretti behind me had no opportunity to over take due to just one lane.
I don't get intimidated but the day will come I get more nervous as more and more accidents and incidents occur.
2019 already bringing more of the same on the m4 on 23:17 - Jan 8 with 588 viewsAl_Bundy

lucky for you South Walians based don't encounter the A1 - Dreadful road from Peterborough to just south of York.

Makes the M4 by comparison is quite enjoyable.
2019 already bringing more of the same on the m4 on 00:05 - Jan 9 with 550 viewsSlugster664

Yet those cu nts in the wag want to spend a £billion+ on the road system of SE Wales, fu cking disgrace.

STID

2019 already bringing more of the same on the m4 on 09:51 - Jan 9 with 414 viewswestwalesed

2019 already bringing more of the same on the m4 on 18:37 - Jan 8 by majorraglan

I just can’t understand why the WAG didn’t dual the roads between Haverfordwest and St Clears and the road between Pembroke Dock and St Clears instead of the building the 3 lane road that now exists. If money was an issue they could have considered building it in sections over a slightly longer period ensuring it was fit for the long term. For West Wales to prosper it needs effective transport links and what’s currently in existence doesn’t cut it.

For what it is worth, the leader of the Welsh Tories (Paul Davies AM) is the Preseli Pembrokeshire AM and has been banging on about this ever since he was elected. The A40 desperately needs dualing from Carmarthen to Haverfordwest, it's far, far too busy in places for a one lane A road. You've got all the traffic going to Fishguard for the ferry, links between Carmarthen and H'west not to mention Pembroke, Pembroke Dock(another ferry) and the tourist summer trade to boot too.

Oh, and you'd better hope that you're not in an Ambulance coming from St Davids to Glangwili because Withybush has been downgraded so much. You'd also REALLY better hpe40 i't closed because of an accident. It's a mess.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024