Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread 22:14 - Jan 7 with 29057 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 14:52]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:33 - Jan 12 with 3178 viewssainthelens

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:21 - Jan 12 by union_jack

Let’s see the team first. Hope the tinkering has come to an end now.

You say no tinkering, but we now have 3/4 back from illness/injury....changes are certain imo.
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:35 - Jan 12 with 3148 viewsLoyal

Preston strong late on, I expect a similar pattern of swans pressure, score, then the usual ref involvement, Preston pressure etc ...
Either way it will be frustrating and hopefully pleasing.

Bit like the wife's blow jobs without the gagging.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:44 - Jan 12 with 3140 viewsunion_jack

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:33 - Jan 12 by sainthelens

You say no tinkering, but we now have 3/4 back from illness/injury....changes are certain imo.

There’s changing player for player. And there’s tinkering.

Hopefully every player will be suitable for the position and the best he can pick on any given day.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:01 - Jan 12 with 3067 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:10 - Jan 12 with 2954 viewsCooperman

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:01 - Jan 12 by LeonWasGod

Nobody should really argue with that. The calls have been made for settled line ups and now we are seeing it. The goal for CBR last week will have done wonders for his confidence and Potter will have kept him on a high all throughout the week; there’s no reason why we can’t start off as we performed last week.

I’m going 0-2 with goals from Roberts and Dyer.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:12 - Jan 12 with 2936 viewsairedale

So, no Socks, and Courtney is preferred striker over Wilf. Odd.
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:14 - Jan 12 with 2897 viewssplJack

Strong bench. Plenty of attacking options.
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Jan 12 with 2854 viewskarnataka

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:12 - Jan 12 by airedale

So, no Socks, and Courtney is preferred striker over Wilf. Odd.

Don't think it's that odd. Wilf is still on an upward recovery curve and there is no reason to rush him, the last 20-30 minutes will be enough. Plus the risk of an injury during the transfer window will be a potential worry.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:22 - Jan 12 with 2832 viewslonglostjack

I’d prefer to see McBurnie on the bench to McKay.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:22 - Jan 12 with 2828 viewsairedale

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Jan 12 by karnataka

Don't think it's that odd. Wilf is still on an upward recovery curve and there is no reason to rush him, the last 20-30 minutes will be enough. Plus the risk of an injury during the transfer window will be a potential worry.

True, but for me, Wilf is going nowhere, because the buyer would either have to pay him £100k per week until July, or offer him a more beneficial deal.
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:23 - Jan 12 with 2816 viewsairedale

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:22 - Jan 12 by longlostjack

I’d prefer to see McBurnie on the bench to McKay.

Socks is Harry Dick though.
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:24 - Jan 12 with 2810 viewsAl_Bundy

Socks is injured.
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:29 - Jan 12 with 2736 viewslonglostjack

Oh.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:35 - Jan 12 with 2659 viewsBadlands

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:24 - Jan 12 by Al_Bundy

Socks is injured.

Injured or not recovered from upset stomach?
Or getting ready to move on!!!!!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:36 - Jan 12 with 2648 viewskarnataka

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:22 - Jan 12 by airedale

True, but for me, Wilf is going nowhere, because the buyer would either have to pay him £100k per week until July, or offer him a more beneficial deal.

Absolutely, but no one can be 100% sure he's staying until the window actually closes but you clearly can't sell if nobody's buying or even interested in a loan and I can't see any reason why anyone would be at the moment.
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:41 - Jan 12 with 2591 viewsunion_jack

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:35 - Jan 12 by Badlands

Injured or not recovered from upset stomach?
Or getting ready to move on!!!!!

Bugger, I hadn’t thought of that!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:55 - Jan 12 with 2406 viewskarnataka

Don't imagine there will be any streams for this one. I've looked in a few places and only Championship match listed is Wigan v Villa. Anyone know any different?

Can't even see WBA v Norwich listed anywhere which has to be the Championship's top game this weekend.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 14:59]
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:58 - Jan 12 with 2364 viewsairedale

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:36 - Jan 12 by karnataka

Absolutely, but no one can be 100% sure he's staying until the window actually closes but you clearly can't sell if nobody's buying or even interested in a loan and I can't see any reason why anyone would be at the moment.

Yeah, I think the same. Makes me wonder what will happen to him when his contact is up?
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:59 - Jan 12 with 2334 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Will we score quickly again?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:00 - Jan 12 with 2299 viewskarnataka

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:59 - Jan 12 by JACKMANANDBOY

Will we score quickly again?

Within 3 minutes of 4 kick offs in a row is extraordinary, 5 would probably be some sort of record.
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:05 - Jan 12 with 2093 viewsMrSwerve

3 and a half minutes and no goal, unacceptable!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:09 - Jan 12 with 1954 viewslidojack

Any radio commentary for those not in Wales?
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:11 - Jan 12 with 1856 viewsBadlands

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:02 - Jan 10 by epaul

For those not going gsmes is on iFollow/EFL 7 apparently

£10 per game but does it work?
Anyone know?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Jan 12 with 1790 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:05 - Jan 12 by MrSwerve

3 and a half minutes and no goal, unacceptable!

Potter out!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Jan 12 with 1711 viewsClydachjack

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Jan 12 by JACKMANANDBOY

Potter out!

Great picture on ifollow but no sound and about 3 minutes behind the action on the radio 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024