Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread 22:14 - Jan 7 with 29336 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 14:52]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 09:20 - Jan 13 with 1282 viewsFireboy2

Was saying with 20 to go to stick fulton on and push fer futher up field

Game we shouldve won but couldve lost but thats the best thing about the championship,you go into every game knowing you have a chance of winning or losing and im loving it
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:06 - Jan 13 with 1115 viewsswan65split

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:45 - Jan 12 by Glyn1

From the Preston fans forum:

"We didn't deserve to win but certainly deserved a point. Swansea are no great shakes; plenty of nice, neat passing but little end product, even against the 2nd worst defence in the division. Don't see them making the play offs."

Nor me , unless we get someone in......but I doubt it chances are we doing the Pound shop route, little outlay and hope for a Cup run, to soften the blow
The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:25 - Jan 13 with 1045 viewsBadlands

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:06 - Jan 13 by swan65split

Nor me , unless we get someone in......but I doubt it chances are we doing the Pound shop route, little outlay and hope for a Cup run, to soften the blow

Pound shop approach is what got us into the Premier League and sustained our most exciting times in the top league.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:32 - Jan 13 with 915 viewsswan65split

The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:25 - Jan 13 by Badlands

Pound shop approach is what got us into the Premier League and sustained our most exciting times in the top league.

££££ signs got us another level.........news for you , we aint Premier league no more!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024