Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO - Gillingham Fans Visiting PS 23:20 - Jan 7 with 1688 viewsjackharris

The match day prices for this match will not be £30 as mentioned on one of your message boards. Most probably something like £10 for season ticket holders and £15 for non season ticket holders of each club.

You will be entitled to around 15% of 21,000 - 3,300 tickets which is the whole of our North Stand. I predict we will give you an initial allocation of 1,100 tickets, followed by another 1,000 at most. But if the demand is there (say for instance the tickets are really cheap and your chairman offers free transport to the match, etc) and they are required another 2 lots of roughly 600 ticket can be offered in the North Stand corners (which are usually home sections).

I would predict right now a crowd of around 10 to 12,000. This game might also be chosen to be shown on BBC Wales and the match will be maybe moved to a Friday Night, Saturday Night or early on a Sunday. Whenever it can be played without clashing with a BBC or BT Sport 4th Round Match.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

FAO - Gillingham Fans Visiting PS on 23:39 - Jan 7 with 1631 viewsandrew

As it’s a Saturday I can see a decent crowd, I’ll go for 15 minimum.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

FAO - Gillingham Fans Visiting PS on 18:49 - Jan 8 with 1065 viewsAl_Bundy

Gills fans are pretty clueless on our club to fair. Some saying we will have 15K empty seats for this game. Shit draw for them I agree but they think they will beat us so lets hope their fans turn up in numbers.
FAO - Gillingham Fans Visiting PS on 18:51 - Jan 8 with 1061 viewssainthelens

They won't bring more than 1000 imo.
FAO - Gillingham Fans Visiting PS on 19:26 - Jan 8 with 977 viewsjack_lord

FAO - Gillingham Fans Visiting PS on 18:49 - Jan 8 by Al_Bundy

Gills fans are pretty clueless on our club to fair. Some saying we will have 15K empty seats for this game. Shit draw for them I agree but they think they will beat us so lets hope their fans turn up in numbers.

They deserved better, according to a few of them anyway.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

FAO - Gillingham Fans Visiting PS on 01:24 - Jan 9 with 746 viewsLoyal

Silly cnts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

FAO - Gillingham Fans Visiting PS on 19:07 - Jan 9 with 503 viewsOldjack

After the shyte that's been given to scum fans recently ,no slip ups on this one please

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024