Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months 10:24 - Jan 8 with 4182 viewsLibertarian

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46794337
Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 10:30 - Jan 8 with 4164 viewsThrasher6

It'll probably be Moyes....he loves a big fat chequebook....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 10:43 - Jan 8 with 4109 viewssainthelens

Got Colins name all over it.
Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 10:50 - Jan 8 with 4085 viewsThrasher6

Wiggy has been mooted as well...probably better football for the fans

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 10:55 - Jan 8 with 4062 viewsraynor94

Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 10:30 - Jan 8 by Thrasher6

It'll probably be Moyes....he loves a big fat chequebook....

It's going to be Moyes, he's already been sounded out

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 10:58 - Jan 8 with 4041 viewsbuilthjack

Jokanovic

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 11:19 - Jan 8 with 3967 viewswestside

Stoke is getting like the graveyard of ex swans players.
Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 11:23 - Jan 8 with 3949 viewskarnataka

Obviously a club and board with delusional expectations.
Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 11:35 - Jan 8 with 3910 viewsQJumpingJack

Carlos was linked at the weekend.
Login to get fewer ads

Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 11:54 - Jan 8 with 3853 viewswaynekerr55

Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 10:55 - Jan 8 by raynor94

It's going to be Moyes, he's already been sounded out

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 12:26 - Jan 8 with 3767 viewsWhiterockin

I really expected this months ago. Totally under performing as a squad. If only we had their midfield.
Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 12:29 - Jan 8 with 3756 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 12:26 - Jan 8 by Whiterockin

I really expected this months ago. Totally under performing as a squad. If only we had their midfield.

They underperformed in the premier league, I read somewhere last year about the squad being difficult to manage.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 12:33 - Jan 8 with 3740 viewswaynekerr55

Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 12:26 - Jan 8 by Whiterockin

Long may football's answer to Frank Spencer be Stoke City manager

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 13:52 - Jan 8 with 3579 viewsHighjack

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 15:11 - Jan 9 with 3048 viewstheloneranger

Nathan Jones has left Luton to become manager of Stoke

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 16:27 - Jan 9 with 2969 viewssainthelens

Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 15:11 - Jan 9 by theloneranger

He's been gone too long.
Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 17:11 - Jan 9 with 2918 viewsploppy

Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 16:27 - Jan 9 by sainthelens

He's been gone too long.

Very good.
Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 17:29 - Jan 9 with 2894 viewspencoedjack

Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 16:27 - Jan 9 by sainthelens

He's been gone too long.

Showing your age mate.

Thought they might have gone for Potter with his connections with the club.

Not sure Stoke fans could watch football being played on the grass mind.
Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 17:38 - Jan 9 with 2883 viewssainthelens

Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 17:29 - Jan 9 by pencoedjack

Showing your age mate.

Thought they might have gone for Potter with his connections with the club.

Not sure Stoke fans could watch football being played on the grass mind.

Honestly thought Colin be good shout. Ball always in the air, aggressive obnoxious attitude towards life, championship experience and doubt he'd wanna have another relegation on his c.v.
Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 19:49 - Jan 9 with 2783 viewsmajorraglan

Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 15:11 - Jan 9 by theloneranger

Nathan Jones record at Luton is very impressive and I think Stoke could have just got themselves a very good manager. I think it’s too late for Dyoke this year, but come the summer and an opportunity to make wholesale changes I think we’ll see a very different Stoke next season. If his past record is anything to go by and he is backed by the Voates family, I reckon they will be right in the mix for promotion.
Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 21:11 - Jan 9 with 2721 viewsjasper_T

Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 19:49 - Jan 9 by majorraglan

Nathan Jones record at Luton is very impressive and I think Stoke could have just got themselves a very good manager. I think it’s too late for Dyoke this year, but come the summer and an opportunity to make wholesale changes I think we’ll see a very different Stoke next season. If his past record is anything to go by and he is backed by the Voates family, I reckon they will be right in the mix for promotion.

They made a big loss last season, and kept spending after relegation. Their backers are rich and love the club but there's still got to be a limit on how much they can chuck away.

Gambled big time on going straight back up. Spent £45m on players and probably increased their wage bill (like Newcastle did) despite income halving. And it's down another £20m next season.

Think a firesale is more likely than any considered development, and they don't have the youth quality to prop them up that we had.
Gary Rowett: Stoke City manager sacked after less than eight months on 21:12 - Jan 9 with 2718 viewsLoyal

They love a Welsh manager at Stoke, all of them complete cnts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024