Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Second Referendum Question (Edited) 11:13 - Jan 8 with 4930 viewswestwalesed

Second Referendum Question (Edited)

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 16:28 - Jan 8 with 1499 viewsJango

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 16:19 - Jan 8 by WarwickHunt

Bullied? 😂😂😂

Yes unfortunately the signs are all there. No personality, no banter and more than likely no friends. Good grammar and a foul mouth from behind a keyboard. I think I would have runaway as well. Joke of a man.
Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 16:44 - Jan 8 with 1483 viewsBatterseajack

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 16:28 - Jan 8 by Jango

Yes unfortunately the signs are all there. No personality, no banter and more than likely no friends. Good grammar and a foul mouth from behind a keyboard. I think I would have runaway as well. Joke of a man.

Oh look out! Bantersaurus Rex is in the house!
Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 17:44 - Jan 8 with 1456 viewsAce_Jack

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 15:12 - Jan 8 by sg1912

There's a big difference between not wanting Mays deal - which is effectively Remaining without a vote, compared to a deal on FTA and medicine etc..

I think it would be more thick for someone to want us to go ahead with Mays deal than wanting to leave on WTO terms.

what happens to British residents in the EU if we leave with no deal genius?
Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 17:50 - Jan 8 with 1456 viewsItchySphincter

I'm f*cked if I understand this question.........

..... a bit like leavers when they were asked to put an X in the box....

Anyway, It's now blatantly obvious that leavers that still wanted to leave are doing it out of either sheer bloody mindedness or mental retardation.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 18:03 - Jan 8 with 1452 viewsJango

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 16:44 - Jan 8 by Batterseajack

Well done mate. I bet Warwick is over the moon you’ve got his back.
Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 19:03 - Jan 8 with 1423 viewsexiledclaseboy

How the actual f*ck is this poll supposed to work?

Poll: Tory leader

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 19:17 - Jan 8 with 1410 viewsHighjack

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 19:03 - Jan 8 by exiledclaseboy

How the actual f*ck is this poll supposed to work?

You click on your preferred option.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 19:31 - Jan 8 with 1395 viewssg1912

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 17:44 - Jan 8 by Ace_Jack

what happens to British residents in the EU if we leave with no deal genius?

It’s alread been agreed that EU nationals living in the UK (and vice versa) will not see any infringement of their rights, ‘genius’.
Login to get fewer ads

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 19:35 - Jan 8 with 1392 viewsexiledclaseboy

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 19:31 - Jan 8 by sg1912

It’s alread been agreed that EU nationals living in the UK (and vice versa) will not see any infringement of their rights, ‘genius’.

EU nationals who want to stay here post-Brexit have to apply for and be granted “settled status”. Rights of UK nationals living in the EU are only guaranteed up to the end of the transition period. After that they have to apply for permanent residency in the country they’re living in.

And that’s only if there’s a withdrawal agreement. If there’s no deal all bets are off.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 19:36]

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 19:46 - Jan 8 with 1377 viewsJango

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 16:44 - Jan 8 by Batterseajack

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/08/dutch-gover
Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 19:48 - Jan 8 with 1377 viewsBloodyhills

This is just not true. EU citizens have to apply to stay. This means that their application may not be successful and they may have to leave. Clearly not the same as 'not seeing any infringements of their rights' as at the moment they have to right to live and work in the UK.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 19:50 - Jan 8 with 1368 viewsWarwickHunt

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 16:28 - Jan 8 by Jango

Do you mean “run away”, fûckwit?

Stop making a cûnt of yourself. Plenty of people know me on here - I’m not exactly the type to have been bullied, you soppy little twàt.
Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 20:56 - Jan 8 with 1330 viewsJango

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 19:50 - Jan 8 by WarwickHunt

Do you mean “run away”, fûckwit?

Stop making a cûnt of yourself. Plenty of people know me on here - I’m not exactly the type to have been bullied, you soppy little twàt.

No I meant runaway and I honestly couldn’t give a f**k if it’s correct or not.

You’re the one who’s been making a fool of himself on here for years turning every thread into a farce with abusive and needless rants at people who have a different opinion to you.

We’ve established that:

You’re far superior to everyone

More intelligent than everyone

None of us could afford to live on your street

And now you’re a self proclaimed tough nut.

Nobody cares. I don’t know you but I’ll stick to my opinion that you’re a pathetic angry bloke with a chip on his shoulder. Move on.
Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 21:14 - Jan 8 with 1313 viewsWarwickHunt

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 20:56 - Jan 8 by Jango

No I meant runaway and I honestly couldn’t give a f**k if it’s correct or not.

You’re the one who’s been making a fool of himself on here for years turning every thread into a farce with abusive and needless rants at people who have a different opinion to you.

We’ve established that:

You’re far superior to everyone

More intelligent than everyone

None of us could afford to live on your street

And now you’re a self proclaimed tough nut.

Nobody cares. I don’t know you but I’ll stick to my opinion that you’re a pathetic angry bloke with a chip on his shoulder. Move on.

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 21:16 - Jan 8 with 1309 viewspikeypaul

Jango,I do not know what the rsole has said since I silenced him ages ago. Your best bet is just put the loser on ignore.

86 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 21:27 - Jan 8 with 1301 viewsWarwickHunt

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 21:16 - Jan 8 by pikeypaul

Jango,I do not know what the rsole has said since I silenced him ages ago. Your best bet is just put the loser on ignore.

86 AFLI

SIUYRL

Fûck me - here’s the other half of the Brains Trust.
Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 21:34 - Jan 8 with 1295 viewsexiledclaseboy

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 21:27 - Jan 8 by WarwickHunt

Fûck me - here’s the other half of the Brains Trust.

You need an apostrophe there somewhere, old son.

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 21:58 - Jan 8 with 1268 viewssg1912

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 19:48 - Jan 8 by Bloodyhills

This is just not true. EU citizens have to apply to stay. This means that their application may not be successful and they may have to leave. Clearly not the same as 'not seeing any infringements of their rights' as at the moment they have to right to live and work in the UK.

But but but, EU migrants are net contributors..

So they should pass their application with flying colours, right?
Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 22:09 - Jan 8 with 1252 viewsWarwickHunt

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 21:34 - Jan 8 by exiledclaseboy

You need an apostrophe there somewhere, old son.

Apparently not -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0274ytz
Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 22:55 - Jan 8 with 1223 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 21:58 - Jan 8 by sg1912

But but but, EU migrants are net contributors..

So they should pass their application with flying colours, right?

Nobody in this country is a net contributer if you take into accont free nhs, free education up to 18. That is why the deficit is around £40 billion a year.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 11:15 - Jan 9 with 1144 viewsAce_Jack

That's in the event of a deal being agreed. No deal means we walk away agreeing nothing.

If we walk away with no deal, all UK nationals in the EU risk losing their rights to reside, work and own property in their settled nation overnight.
Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 11:28 - Jan 9 with 1140 viewslonglostjack

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 11:15 - Jan 9 by Ace_Jack

That's in the event of a deal being agreed. No deal means we walk away agreeing nothing.

If we walk away with no deal, all UK nationals in the EU risk losing their rights to reside, work and own property in their settled nation overnight.

Correct. It would then depend on each individual’s circumstances. I had a letter inviting me to apply for German citizenship. Went to the office yesterday and was told that they are fast tracking UK applications. After March 29th in the event of no deal it would still be possible in my case to get German citizenship but it would mean renouncing UK citizenship.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 12:11 - Jan 9 with 1123 viewsAce_Jack

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 11:28 - Jan 9 by longlostjack

Correct. It would then depend on each individual’s circumstances. I had a letter inviting me to apply for German citizenship. Went to the office yesterday and was told that they are fast tracking UK applications. After March 29th in the event of no deal it would still be possible in my case to get German citizenship but it would mean renouncing UK citizenship.

Indeed. In the event of no deal, UK citizens in the EU will be subject to the laws of each individual member state.

What goes in Germany could be completely different to what happens in Spain for example.
Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 15:34 - Jan 9 with 1081 viewslonglostjack

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 12:11 - Jan 9 by Ace_Jack

Indeed. In the event of no deal, UK citizens in the EU will be subject to the laws of each individual member state.

What goes in Germany could be completely different to what happens in Spain for example.

Oops. Down arrowed you by mistake!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 18:18 - Jan 9 with 1044 viewsAce_Jack

Second Referendum Question (Edited) on 15:34 - Jan 9 by longlostjack

Oops. Down arrowed you by mistake!

no worries. I'm still waiting for someone to change my mind on the brexit no deal.

I suspect people are now only rallying around it because every proposed quantifiable brexit plan has fallen apart under scrutiny.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024