Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mikkeller 15:59 - Jan 8 with 452 viewsdickythorpe

Craft ale brewer from Denmark. He's a "cuckoo" brewer that hops about a bit (no pun intended)
Mikkeller on 16:46 - Jan 8 with 429 viewsProfessor

Are you keen on these? Have tried quite a few and they don't really do it for me
Mikkeller on 16:52 - Jan 8 with 428 viewsdickythorpe

Mikkeller on 16:46 - Jan 8 by Professor

Are you keen on these? Have tried quite a few and they don't really do it for me

I see the arty cans and it puts me off to be honest Prof. I am a fan of Saturday kitchen on BBC 1 and that olly Smith comes up with some great reviews of drinks not just wines.
"One finger in the soil" was the ale he said Mikkeller did and it did look good.
https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/mikkeller-stick-a-finger-in-the-soil/589903/
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 16:54]
Mikkeller on 16:59 - Jan 8 with 420 viewsProfessor

Mikkeller on 16:52 - Jan 8 by dickythorpe

I see the arty cans and it puts me off to be honest Prof. I am a fan of Saturday kitchen on BBC 1 and that olly Smith comes up with some great reviews of drinks not just wines.
"One finger in the soil" was the ale he said Mikkeller did and it did look good.
https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/mikkeller-stick-a-finger-in-the-soil/589903/
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 16:54]

I get a case of craft beers every other month and have had about 10 Mikkeller beers over the last 3 years- none have been that memorable. He has a big cult following so must be doing something right. The best one I had in a case was Founders 'Backwoods Ba*t*rd" matured in Bourbon casks. Was a bit strong at 11% mind you
Mikkeller on 18:01 - Jan 8 with 394 viewsdickythorpe

11%!!!!! That's way too experimental and whimsical!
I notice tesco selling whiskies matured in ale barrels instead of the other way round.

A confusing experimental time we live in!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024