Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live 18:13 - Jan 8 with 4359 viewsswan85

Similar to other music threads, which band or solo artist are you embarrassed to say you paid to see live.

Mine, Wet Wet Wet.
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 12:49 - Jan 9 with 1313 viewsAce_Jack

Roachford
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 13:59 - Jan 9 with 1273 viewsWxmJax

Can't say that there's anyone I've ever seen that I don't like to admit to, I've taken enough stick about Billy Joel over the years for that, but the missus has bought me a ticket for Take That and I'm really trying to get out of going.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 14:22 - Jan 9 with 1257 viewsDarran

Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 13:59 - Jan 9 by WxmJax

Can't say that there's anyone I've ever seen that I don't like to admit to, I've taken enough stick about Billy Joel over the years for that, but the missus has bought me a ticket for Take That and I'm really trying to get out of going.

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 19:44 - Jan 9 with 1197 viewsswan85

There are a few on here I have seen which people are claiming they don't like to admit!

Roachford - support to inxs at Wembley in 91, they were excellent
Level 42 - had to with my sister, they were ok.
Billy Joel - would like to see him.

I guess it shows diversity of tastes!
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 20:02 - Jan 9 with 1177 viewsJackfath

Dennis! Come back with me Apple pie!

https://www.colstonhall.org/shows/musical-youth/

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 21:18 - Jan 9 with 1133 viewsmajorraglan

Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 20:02 - Jan 9 by Jackfath

Dennis! Come back with me Apple pie!

https://www.colstonhall.org/shows/musical-youth/

That’s a hell of an opening line for a song. Hadnt heard any of their stuff for ages and then a couple of weeks ago “Youth of Today” was played on the radio. Cracked me up hearing the opening line.

Nice to hear some decent reggae being played.
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 06:21 - Jan 10 with 1052 viewsOptimisticJack

Donny Osmond at Cyfarthfa Castle, Merthyr about 10 years back.
A few weeks before I was taking a business associate on a tour of South Wales and his sister in law was no other than Marie Osmond. He telephoned her from the grounds of Cyfarthfa Castle whilst we were with him . A few weeks later Donny was scheduled to sing there and we committed to going.
The weather that night was horrendous. We were saturated.
A good night nevertheless.

Optimisticjack

Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 07:11 - Jan 10 with 1039 viewsWxmJax

Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 19:44 - Jan 9 by swan85

There are a few on here I have seen which people are claiming they don't like to admit!

Roachford - support to inxs at Wembley in 91, they were excellent
Level 42 - had to with my sister, they were ok.
Billy Joel - would like to see him.

I guess it shows diversity of tastes!

22nd June Wembley Stadium. Just don't expect him to sing Captain Jack that's all. Possibly Highway to Hell and definitely Nessun Dorma but no Captain Jack. About 40 times I've seen him and I'm still bleedin waiting to hear it.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024