Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Article on how the players we sold last year are getting on. 09:36 - Jan 9 with 2676 viewsBloodyhills

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/how-roque-mesa-alfie-

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Article on how the players we sold last year are getting on. on 10:15 - Jan 9 with 2628 viewsjasper_T

I like that they now autoplay ads on videos I never wanted to watch in the first place.

No wait that's sh1t.
Article on how the players we sold last year are getting on. on 12:51 - Jan 9 with 2508 viewsLeonWasGod

Article on how the players we sold last year are getting on. on 10:15 - Jan 9 by jasper_T

I like that they now autoplay ads on videos I never wanted to watch in the first place.

No wait that's sh1t.

That Trinity Mirror group platform (or whatever it is) that WOL is on is a pain in the arse. It's so slow to load especially on mobile, so I don't bother looking at it any more.
Article on how the players we sold last year are getting on. on 15:38 - Jan 9 with 2363 viewsBloodyhills

I can't stand the auto play vids. I only want to read the bloody articles. There's a few sites that have this now. :(

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024