Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' 20:09 - Jan 9 with 4073 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Carolyn is expected to lead a group of cross party MPs in condemning a British Airways television advert which shows a couple winning on a slot machine whilst on holiday, the reason being it 'glamorises gambling'.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/jan/08/ba-flies-in-to-gambling-storm-w

Here's Carolyn having her picture taken for the media after she accepted an invitation to officially reopen one of the busiest gambling establishments in her constituency, and even in Wales:

Here is a picture of some of the slot machines installed during the £1,000,000 refurbishment which Carolyn officially reopened:

Here's Carolyn thanking Castle Bingo for inviting her to relaunch their Moriston facility. Included in her tweet are photos showing a number of women smiling and having a wonderful time gambling at the facility.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 19:02 - Jan 10 with 1169 viewslonglostjack

Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 18:55 - Jan 10 by pikeypaul

You like all other remoaners who do not believe in democracy seem to only look at one side of the situation.

But that is not a surprise is it?

Whereas you take a balanced view Pikey and can see positive arguments on both sides of the debate?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 19:22 - Jan 10 with 1148 viewsHumpty

Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 18:55 - Jan 10 by pikeypaul

You like all other remoaners who do not believe in democracy seem to only look at one side of the situation.

But that is not a surprise is it?

Do you have a point?

Carolyn Harris is a minor back bench MP of a party that is not in power.

My list above are part of the ruling party Paul. All as thick as f*ck. Two were Brexit Secretaries. Two were Secretaries of State for NI. And they are in power.

I'm looking at both sides Paul. Which are the greater threat to the well being of this country at the moment Paul?
Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 19:51 - Jan 10 with 1126 viewsHighjack

Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 19:22 - Jan 10 by Humpty

Do you have a point?

My list above are part of the ruling party Paul. All as thick as f*ck. Two were Brexit Secretaries. Two were Secretaries of State for NI. And they are in power.

I'm looking at both sides Paul. Which are the greater threat to the well being of this country at the moment Paul?

The way May is running things I doubt they had any power whatsoever. Even her own government seem blissfully unaware of government policy from day to day.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 20:00 - Jan 10 with 1121 viewsvalleyboy

Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 19:22 - Jan 10 by Humpty

Do you have a point?

Carolyn Harris is a minor back bench MP

Well that is a new one

I never thought that minor MP’s sat on the front bench of the opposition

Get your facts right
Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 20:10 - Jan 10 with 1113 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 20:00 - Jan 10 by valleyboy

Well that is a new one

Get your facts right

She’s not a front bencher unless she’s a shadow minister of some kind. Is she? I mean, Dennis Skinnr sits on the literal front bench but he’s the epitome of a backbencher.

Edit - she’s a shadow minister for women and equalities. You go girl.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 20:13]

Poll: Tory leader

Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 20:17 - Jan 10 with 1105 viewssainthelens

Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 20:10 - Jan 10 by exiledclaseboy

She’s not a front bencher unless she’s a shadow minister of some kind. Is she? I mean, Dennis Skinnr sits on the literal front bench but he’s the epitome of a backbencher.

Edit - she’s a shadow minister for women and equalities. You go girl.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 20:13]

If she's on the back bench, that means everyone on the front will end up in the air.
Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 20:18 - Jan 10 with 1103 viewsHumpty

Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 20:00 - Jan 10 by valleyboy

Well that is a new one

Get your facts right

I stand corrected, sorry.

Clase is right she's Shadow Minister (Equalities Office) (Women and Equalities).

I think the general point of my post still stands though. If you're worried about the future of this country Mrs Harris should be pretty far down the list of people to worry about.
Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 20:37 - Jan 10 with 1083 viewspikeypaul

Do you have a point?

Two Brexit seceteries that resigned since chief remoaner May totally ignored them and put a civil servant from the European loving Treasury in charge of “negotiations” behind their backs.

Can’t wait for their books to be published and the fact they had absolutely no say in the negotiations to come out,but we alreadyvknow that don’t we.

The constitutional meltdown that will hit this country in the next 20/30 years is far bigger than Brexit,just happy the anti democracy remoaners are happy what they have let their grandchildren into,but hey as long as the losers can save face who cares.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 20:45 - Jan 10 with 1072 viewsDarran

I’ve always thought that pikeypaul was one of the most boring pricks on here but by fuçk Humpty takes it to the next level.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 20:49 - Jan 10 with 1067 viewsHumpty

Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 20:37 - Jan 10 by pikeypaul

Two Brexit seceteries that resigned since chief remoaner May totally ignored them and put a civil servant from the European loving Treasury in charge of “negotiations” behind their backs.

Can’t wait for their books to be published and the fact they had absolutely no say in the negotiations to come out,but we alreadyvknow that don’t we.

The constitutional meltdown that will hit this country in the next 20/30 years is far bigger than Brexit,just happy the anti democracy remoaners are happy what they have let their grandchildren into,but hey as long as the losers can save face who cares.

Those two Brexit Secs. Mrs May didn't make them believe and say f*cking stupid things Paul. They did that all by themselves.
Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 21:10 - Jan 10 with 1039 viewspikeypaul

Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 20:49 - Jan 10 by Humpty

Those two Brexit Secs. Mrs May didn't make them believe and say f*cking stupid things Paul. They did that all by themselves.

But she put them in a false posistion,trying to make out she was trying to deliver the will of the people,but at the same time instructing a remoaner civil servant to negotiate hers and his anti Brexit wishes.
She won the last GE on a manifesto of delivering the will of the people and leaving the EU and a no deal was better than a bad deal.
She would not be in power now if she had not lied about her intentions.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 21:20 - Jan 10 with 1028 viewsHumpty

Labour MP Carolyn Harris to condem British Airways over 'galmourising gambling' on 21:10 - Jan 10 by pikeypaul

But she put them in a false posistion,trying to make out she was trying to deliver the will of the people,but at the same time instructing a remoaner civil servant to negotiate hers and his anti Brexit wishes.
She won the last GE on a manifesto of delivering the will of the people and leaving the EU and a no deal was better than a bad deal.
She would not be in power now if she had not lied about her intentions.

Even if all that was true Paul, which it isn't, it still doesn't explain why they said and believed such f*cking stupid things.

Does it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024