Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer News Latest! 19:43 - Jan 10 with 10586 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46826764

There are ongoing discussions with Fer and there ain't arf not much money left!

Argus!

Transfer News Latest! on 18:04 - Jan 11 with 1823 viewslonglostjack

Transfer News Latest! on 10:47 - Jan 11 by _

Are you been serious here?

How exactly are the investors in the consortium seeing any profit? Appreciate that it was speculative probably based on club being flipped for a profit while in the Prem. That’s obviously gone pear shaped so the question is a good one. Has Jason told them that they have to be patient or do they receive an annual return on their investment?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Transfer News Latest! on 18:45 - Jan 11 with 1763 viewsjasper_T

Transfer News Latest! on 18:04 - Jan 11 by longlostjack

How exactly are the investors in the consortium seeing any profit? Appreciate that it was speculative probably based on club being flipped for a profit while in the Prem. That’s obviously gone pear shaped so the question is a good one. Has Jason told them that they have to be patient or do they receive an annual return on their investment?

They have portfolios that are put in the hands of money managers so I doubt Mindy Kaling is calling up every one of her investments demanding an annual dividend.
Transfer News Latest! on 19:47 - Jan 11 with 1711 viewsmajorraglan

Transfer News Latest! on 18:04 - Jan 11 by longlostjack

Maybe there is some money available from the cuts in expenditure last summer to be paid out in consultancy fees, or even dividends.
Transfer News Latest! on 19:59 - Jan 11 with 1681 viewsWingstandwood

Transfer News Latest! on 19:47 - Jan 11 by majorraglan

Maybe there is some money available from the cuts in expenditure last summer to be paid out in consultancy fees, or even dividends.

Aye, IMO there will indeed be more than enough money to go around to pay any extortionate fees, bonuses, future golden handshakes, future golden goodbyes. And?... All at an exorbitant Premier League going rate despite the fact all monies paid will be coming from a Championship club.

Just one reason for my cynicism? The way SCST is being denied full access to accounts unless a confidentiality agreement is signed.

Argus!

Transfer News Latest! on 19:59 - Jan 11 with 1679 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Interesting conversation underneath this tweet with the bbc wales reporter Dafydd Pritchard
Transfer News Latest! on 20:19 - Jan 11 with 1645 viewsWingstandwood

Transfer News Latest! on 19:59 - Jan 11 by exiledinenglandjack

Interesting conversation underneath this tweet with the bbc wales reporter Dafydd Pritchard

The fact that Huw Jenkins refuses any contact with and refuses to answer a single question with mainstream media sources is extremely damning indeed.

Just goes to show further what a treacherous, lying, greedy troughing piece of lowlife scumbag piece of sh1t he really is.

Perhaps he was terrified about being asked how season ticket sales are going? The double Trust betrayal? His phoney resignation stunt timed specifically to prevent a season ticket sales boycott? His ruinous Kamikaze D.o.F incompetence? His utterly preposterous and undeserved Premier League salary? Broken promises etc, etc, etc? There is indeed rather lot he has to run away from and evade.

Argus!

Transfer News Latest! on 20:28 - Jan 11 with 1634 viewsjasper_T

I'd turn down an interview with BBC Wales too to be honest. Even if people were going to like (and believe) what I had to say.

Jenkins is best served by shutting up as he doesn't have any power over the chequebook any more, and we should hope he doesn't have any power over the targets. His recent statements seem to contradict what the owners have stated, so what's the point?
Transfer News Latest! on 22:41 - Jan 11 with 1524 viewsbonymine

Transfer News Latest! on 20:19 - Jan 11 by Wingstandwood

The fact that Huw Jenkins refuses any contact with and refuses to answer a single question with mainstream media sources is extremely damning indeed.

Just goes to show further what a treacherous, lying, greedy troughing piece of lowlife scumbag piece of sh1t he really is.

Perhaps he was terrified about being asked how season ticket sales are going? The double Trust betrayal? His phoney resignation stunt timed specifically to prevent a season ticket sales boycott? His ruinous Kamikaze D.o.F incompetence? His utterly preposterous and undeserved Premier League salary? Broken promises etc, etc, etc? There is indeed rather lot he has to run away from and evade.

This plus now resorting to making a last minute appearance before kick off in the relative ‘safety’ of a ‘low profile’ Hospitality Box at the Liberty (he was for the Villa game anyway) then making a hasty exit before the end of the game ..... I wonder if he EVER asks himself was all the lies and treachery really worth selling out and spending the rest of his life with a permanent ‘target’ on his back be it in Swansea, Saundersfoot or Marbella ?

Doubt it...thick skin, big nose getting bigger with every lie just like Pinocchio. JUDAS.

STID.

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club 💪💪💪
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 22:44]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer News Latest! on 22:53 - Jan 11 with 1506 viewsWingstandwood

Transfer News Latest! on 22:41 - Jan 11 by bonymine

This plus now resorting to making a last minute appearance before kick off in the relative ‘safety’ of a ‘low profile’ Hospitality Box at the Liberty (he was for the Villa game anyway) then making a hasty exit before the end of the game ..... I wonder if he EVER asks himself was all the lies and treachery really worth selling out and spending the rest of his life with a permanent ‘target’ on his back be it in Swansea, Saundersfoot or Marbella ?

Doubt it...thick skin, big nose getting bigger with every lie just like Pinocchio. JUDAS.

STID.

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club 💪💪💪
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 22:44]

I often question whether Jenkins has the same type of detachment from reality, lack of awareness. lack of guilt, inability to accept blame about past wrongdoings in similar fashion to that of Tony Blair and his Iraq war escapade?

Argus!

Transfer News Latest! on 22:59 - Jan 11 with 1499 viewslonglostjack

Transfer News Latest! on 19:59 - Jan 11 by Wingstandwood

Aye, IMO there will indeed be more than enough money to go around to pay any extortionate fees, bonuses, future golden handshakes, future golden goodbyes. And?... All at an exorbitant Premier League going rate despite the fact all monies paid will be coming from a Championship club.

Just one reason for my cynicism? The way SCST is being denied full access to accounts unless a confidentiality agreement is signed.

That’s what I don’t understand. How on earth can we be united in our aims as a club if the majority shareholders continue to play silly buggers by refusing to share information with the Trust? No amount of corporate bullshit is going to convince me otherwise. Transparency Jason please.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 23:02]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Transfer News Latest! on 23:11 - Jan 11 with 1479 viewsmonmouth

Does the Trust actually still exist. How’s the regular improved communications strategy going?

Stu singing like a canary?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Transfer News Latest! on 23:12 - Jan 11 with 1474 viewsbonymine

Transfer News Latest! on 22:59 - Jan 11 by longlostjack

That’s what I don’t understand. How on earth can we be united in our aims as a club if the majority shareholders continue to play silly buggers by refusing to share information with the Trust? No amount of corporate bullshit is going to convince me otherwise. Transparency Jason please.

This 100% OUR Club is being financially raped in front of our very eyes yet we/the Trust appear to be powerless/rudderless/gutless* (* delete as applicable) to counteract this apparently unjust, devious and underhand behaviour ?

Maybe a future League Two relegation ‘decider’ against Newport in 2023 will focus the minds of the blinkered, apathetic majority within our fan base ???

My overriding fear is that any future action will be ‘Too Little Too Late’ and the Hedgefunders and the Sellouts will by then have more than had their ‘pound of flesh’.

Et Tu Brute .....

(And I only had a Grade C in English Lit 😂😂)

Transfer News Latest! on 23:20 - Jan 11 with 1459 views_

Transfer News Latest! on 19:59 - Jan 11 by Wingstandwood

Your opinion??

Your opinion is extremely warped isn't it? You only EVER post about this one topic.

Serious question - do you go to Swans games?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Transfer News Latest! on 23:26 - Jan 11 with 1447 views_

Transfer News Latest! on 20:19 - Jan 11 by Wingstandwood

WOW.... Another one...

Relentless.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Transfer News Latest! on 23:27 - Jan 11 with 1447 viewsjasper_T

Transfer News Latest! on 22:59 - Jan 11 by longlostjack

Being united with the trust is unfortunately of no value to the ownership. The Trust doesn't have the voting power to hinder their aims, or the funds to help them.

The only speedbump they can realistically present to the club's current operations is legal action due to breaches of the shareholder agreement/possibly the law idk.
Transfer News Latest! on 23:28 - Jan 11 with 1447 viewsBadlands

Transfer News Latest! on 23:12 - Jan 11 by bonymine

This 100% OUR Club is being financially raped in front of our very eyes yet we/the Trust appear to be powerless/rudderless/gutless* (* delete as applicable) to counteract this apparently unjust, devious and underhand behaviour ?

Maybe a future League Two relegation ‘decider’ against Newport in 2023 will focus the minds of the blinkered, apathetic majority within our fan base ???

My overriding fear is that any future action will be ‘Too Little Too Late’ and the Hedgefunders and the Sellouts will by then have more than had their ‘pound of flesh’.

Et Tu Brute .....

We will be in League two or worse if our finances are not under control ... as happened in the past. There is no evidence the shareholders are acting illegally. Just from looking at costs being incurred and what we know about transfer costs and wages they would have be magicians to be getting anything out of the club.
The American side of things are £20,000,000 down on their share value.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Transfer News Latest! on 23:29 - Jan 11 with 1442 views_

Transfer News Latest! on 23:11 - Jan 11 by monmouth

Does the Trust actually still exist. How’s the regular improved communications strategy going?

Stu singing like a canary?

Is it right most of the Trust don't turn up to the meetings?

Phil not been since October? Lisa never been?

Transfer News Latest! on 23:30 - Jan 11 with 1439 views_

Transfer News Latest! on 19:59 - Jan 11 by exiledinenglandjack

What interview a few weeks back is this guy talking about?

Transfer News Latest! on 23:32 - Jan 11 with 1437 viewsjasper_T

Et Tu Brute .....

It's nice to see "fans" fantasies about the club failing are getting more and more distant.
Transfer News Latest! on 23:34 - Jan 11 with 1435 views_

Et Tu Brute .....

Luckily, I know for sure it's just this message board that's got these issues when it comes to the Club.

When the few can just let it go and get on with supporting SCFC again, the better for them, for the rest of us and the Club itself.

Back to SCFC.... we're doing alright. Nick a win tomorrow and we'll be 4 points off the play offs.

Transfer News Latest! on 23:39 - Jan 11 with 1428 viewsjackpot

Transfer News Latest! on 23:28 - Jan 11 by Badlands

We will be in League two or worse if our finances are not under control ... as happened in the past. There is no evidence the shareholders are acting illegally. Just from looking at costs being incurred and what we know about transfer costs and wages they would have be magicians to be getting anything out of the club.
The American side of things are £20,000,000 down on their share value.

Quite agree.
Nice to see a sensible post without the vitriolic vindictive blinkered posts of some people.
Transfer News Latest! on 23:51 - Jan 11 with 1419 viewsbonymine

Transfer News Latest! on 23:34 - Jan 11 by _

Luckily, I know for sure it's just this message board that's got these issues when it comes to the Club.

When the few can just let it go and get on with supporting SCFC again, the better for them, for the rest of us and the Club itself.

Back to SCFC.... we're doing alright. Nick a win tomorrow and we'll be 4 points off the play offs.

Look who’s been kicked out of his local ....BillyBigMouth on the Shhhhhhh ..’Payroll’....😉

You can paper over the cracks Chris but those cracks will be there for life and the Sellouts and the Hedgefunders will be long gone with their ill gotten gains including yourself no doubt.

YOU paid to have the Banner in my Avatar produced about JUDAS JENKINS, the rest as they say is history ......you are a turncoat of the highest order and please don’t give up your day job as your tactical nous in a game of football is on a par with Kevin Cullis 👍
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 23:53]

Transfer News Latest! on 23:53 - Jan 11 with 1410 views_

Transfer News Latest! on 23:51 - Jan 11 by bonymine

Look who’s been kicked out of his local ....BillyBigMouth on the Shhhhhhh ..’Payroll’....😉

You can paper over the cracks Chris but those cracks will be there for life and the Sellouts and the Hedgefunders will be long gone with their ill gotten gains including yourself no doubt.

YOU paid to have the Banner in my Avatar produced about JUDAS JENKINS, the rest as they say is history ......you are a turncoat of the highest order and please don’t give up your day job as your tactical nous in a game of football is on a par with Kevin Cullis 👍
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 23:53]

Such a bitter fella.

Hope you can cheer up a bit one day.

Transfer News Latest! on 00:02 - Jan 12 with 1389 viewsDarran

Transfer News Latest! on 23:30 - Jan 11 by _

What interview a few weeks back is this guy talking about?

The one you started a thread about.

Am I right in thinking there's no thread on money available in January? by _ 14 Dec 2018 9:04
As Potter confirmed yesterday?

Very disappointing as I can only imagine the fallout if he'd said there wasn't.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Transfer News Latest! on 00:03 - Jan 12 with 1388 viewsbonymine

Transfer News Latest! on 23:53 - Jan 11 by _

Such a bitter fella.

Hope you can cheer up a bit one day.

Not bitter at all Chris in fact I’m enjoying my retirement each and every day with the simple pleasures it brings but I am merely highlighting how fickle and shallow people like you can be when it comes to the hierarchy of OUR Club and how quickly yellow bellies like you can change your colours when it suits you ?

For somebody to pay to create a ‘Judas Jenkins’ Banner then subsequently decide to ‘support the Regime’ smacks of ....

a)deceit
b)corruption
c)collusion
d) All the Above

I think I’ll go for d) 👍😉

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024