Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charity Game Port Talbot FC, Sunday 20th January for Lenny Johnrose and MND 15:31 - Jan 11 with 4371 viewsstevethejack

Well worth a mention, can it be made a stickie until the game?

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-greats-turn-out-lenny
Charity Game Port Talbot FC, Sunday 20th January for Lenny Johnrose and MND on 08:27 - Jan 17 with 3630 viewsbuilthjack

This looks like a good couple of hours entertainment

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Charity Game Port Talbot FC, Sunday 20th January for Lenny Johnrose and MND on 07:45 - Jan 18 with 3410 viewsSWANSEYE

Some great Ex players turning out including Ferrie Bodde, Magic Daps, Robbo,Kris O'Leary, Tommy Butler, Chris Todd and many others well worth a view guys and to show our respects to a player who always gave his all for the Club
Charity Game Port Talbot FC, Sunday 20th January for Lenny Johnrose and MND on 16:20 - Jan 18 with 3314 viewsLoyal

For a player who only played 49 games they are really pulling out the stops.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Charity Game Port Talbot FC, Sunday 20th January for Lenny Johnrose and MND on 19:44 - Jan 18 with 3270 viewsNeathJack

Charity Game Port Talbot FC, Sunday 20th January for Lenny Johnrose and MND on 16:20 - Jan 18 by Loyal

For a player who only played 49 games they are really pulling out the stops.

Quite right too. Scored one of the most important goals in the clubs history.
Charity Game Port Talbot FC, Sunday 20th January for Lenny Johnrose and MND on 20:41 - Jan 19 with 2986 viewsWxmJax

Showed him and I presume his children on Sky during the match and mentioned the game tomorrow telling people to go along if they can as it's a worthy cause.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Charity Game Port Talbot FC, Sunday 20th January for Lenny Johnrose and MND on 00:09 - Jan 20 with 2864 viewsgiantstoneater

Whats the parking like around that area?
Charity Game Port Talbot FC, Sunday 20th January for Lenny Johnrose and MND on 01:02 - Jan 20 with 2843 viewsbuilthjack

Trundle put down a good few pints today. Will most likely score 5 tomorrow.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Charity Game Port Talbot FC, Sunday 20th January for Lenny Johnrose and MND on 03:09 - Jan 20 with 2820 viewsNeathJack

Charity Game Port Talbot FC, Sunday 20th January for Lenny Johnrose and MND on 00:09 - Jan 20 by giantstoneater

Whats the parking like around that area?

Plenty of street parking and car parks on the seafront 10 mins walk away.
Login to get fewer ads

Charity Game Port Talbot FC, Sunday 20th January for Lenny Johnrose and MND on 08:31 - Jan 20 with 2760 viewsItchySphincter

I don't think I can go unfortunately.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Charity Game Port Talbot FC, Sunday 20th January for Lenny Johnrose and MND on 15:52 - Jan 20 with 2562 viewsmagicdaps10

Just back from it, personally felt disappointed by the attendance there.

Nice to see some ex players, Andrew Mumford has changed a bit!!
Never knew Andy Robinsons nickname was Rubble!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Charity Game Port Talbot FC, Sunday 20th January for Lenny Johnrose and MND on 17:22 - Jan 20 with 2473 viewsstevethejack

Maximum 300 there, poor effort from the Swansea public.

Leon got a hat-trick,first one ever I'd guess. Finished 6-0.

As mentioned, Mumford has changed, must be 25 stone.

Generally good game, Trundle did a few tricks and decent link up play with Robbo. John Williams still has a bit of pace. Andy Legg for the opposition at over 50 looked like he still could play well.

I wasn't able to stay for the auction and party, maybe someone else can report on it.
Charity Game Port Talbot FC, Sunday 20th January for Lenny Johnrose and MND on 21:58 - Jan 20 with 2211 viewstaylorsmade

Charity Game Port Talbot FC, Sunday 20th January for Lenny Johnrose and MND on 17:22 - Jan 20 by stevethejack

Maximum 300 there, poor effort from the Swansea public.

Leon got a hat-trick,first one ever I'd guess. Finished 6-0.

As mentioned, Mumford has changed, must be 25 stone.

Generally good game, Trundle did a few tricks and decent link up play with Robbo. John Williams still has a bit of pace. Andy Legg for the opposition at over 50 looked like he still could play well.

I wasn't able to stay for the auction and party, maybe someone else can report on it.

Not a bad turn out at the auction and party. OTJ did a great job on the auction. Must have raised about £350 in auction prizes.
I agree that the game deserved a bigger attendance.

Hey ho. All the very best to Lenny and his family.
Charity Game Port Talbot FC, Sunday 20th January for Lenny Johnrose and MND on 23:29 - Jan 20 with 2140 viewsjack_lord

I was working today but did wonder why Port Talbot and not somewhere in Swansea?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Charity Game Port Talbot FC, Sunday 20th January for Lenny Johnrose and MND on 10:49 - Jan 21 with 1974 viewsLoyal

Charity Game Port Talbot FC, Sunday 20th January for Lenny Johnrose and MND on 21:58 - Jan 20 by taylorsmade

Not a bad turn out at the auction and party. OTJ did a great job on the auction. Must have raised about £350 in auction prizes.
I agree that the game deserved a bigger attendance.

Hey ho. All the very best to Lenny and his family.

Worst time of year to have a charity game.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Charity Game Port Talbot FC, Sunday 20th January for Lenny Johnrose and MND on 14:32 - Jan 21 with 1840 viewsMogzzy9

Match Highlights -

[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/giannis-zographos/british-football-club/128/Swansea-City-icon.png[/img]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024