Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Narsingh 17:42 - Jan 11 with 3250 viewsandrew

Why is he still on the books? It’s been nearly 2 weeks.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Narsingh on 07:00 - Jan 12 with 967 viewsgiantstoneater

Narsingh on 00:01 - Jan 12 by Loyal

I would have left Gary Moore out in the field.

I think Gary is still walking around Paris!
Narsingh on 10:00 - Jan 12 with 861 views34dfgdf54

Narsingh on 23:40 - Jan 11 by _

It's Saint Potter that's chosen not to play Routs and Dyer but you'd better be careful having a pop at him on here. His attack dogs Riscy & Taily will rip you to shreds.

Yeah Kilk, don’t go making reckless comments about Pottsy when I’m about fella
Narsingh on 10:23 - Jan 12 with 850 viewsdobjack2

Narsingh on 23:44 - Jan 11 by _

Oh FFS

Who killed JFK?

It was the Club you all support.

vvankers

If a player is prepared to sit on a contract when he allegedly wants to leave and is clearly not wanted here then he is on a much better contract than he can get elsewhere. An overvaluation of his worth by the people responsible at the club and not the only one. I’d have thought one of our supposed relegation clauses would have ensured this sort of thing couldn’t happen.

I support the club but not necessarily the decisions that are/have been made by the people running the club.

As for your post, it is juvenile abuse. The sad thing is that when you try you are capable of so much better.

Have a nice day.
Narsingh on 11:23 - Jan 12 with 803 viewsjasper_T

I think there are a decent number of footballers who would choose to take a 2/3/4 year contract elsewhere on less money and play again, rather than sit around not playing and earning more money for only 6 months and then be a free agent, when your stock has fallen even further.

A fresh start, more security, a chance to revive your career while still at a good age... It's shouldn't be as straightforward as comparing weekly wage packets.
Narsingh on 11:36 - Jan 12 with 794 viewsdobjack2

Narsingh on 11:23 - Jan 12 by jasper_T

I think there are a decent number of footballers who would choose to take a 2/3/4 year contract elsewhere on less money and play again, rather than sit around not playing and earning more money for only 6 months and then be a free agent, when your stock has fallen even further.

A fresh start, more security, a chance to revive your career while still at a good age... It's shouldn't be as straightforward as comparing weekly wage packets.

I agree.

What surprises me with this one is that there doesn’t appear to be a hint of a loan with us subsidising wages. Waiting to be a free agent and looking to snaffle up a nice signing on fee only works if you are wanted by a club and are presumably playing.

He could sign a pre-contract with an overseas club now.
Narsingh on 19:26 - Jan 14 with 583 viewsTenbySwan

In the team for the Under 23s tonight.
Narsingh on 20:38 - Jan 14 with 548 views34dfgdf54

Narsingh on 19:26 - Jan 14 by TenbySwan

In the team for the Under 23s tonight.

He was shocking aswell.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024