Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? 17:04 - Jan 12 with 19274 views_

And how many points have we just THROWN away this season, especially away?!

I watched that Leeds game last night and the desire, urgency and commitment of their players is immense.

You look at the way we play with the over emphasis on patience and we are just allowing teams to stay in games and get lucky from dodgy penalties or whatever.

They had a boy sent off on 81 and Potter makes a change - why he was making that change at eighty facking one minutes I don't know - doesn't he want to win games FFS?

But why not make the double sub at that point. They were shit with 11 - they were pathetic with 10 so why wait until 89 minutes before showing some facking balls??!

And the way the whole team played for the last 5 minutes was pathetic with a special pathetic mention for Celina for shooting from 35 yards and giving the ball away.

I am concerned about how passive Potter is. He needs a good shaking or a kick up the ass.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 17:06]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:29 - Jan 17 with 856 viewsjasper_T

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:18 - Jan 17 by 34dfgdf54

Like I said. Was there any truth in that Potter wanted to walk?

Curtis’ sons social media account indicates there was serious friction there at the time. Someone like Bielsa for example, Benitez would be very public about that. Maybe Potter hasn’t got the standing in the game to get away with it.

I'm pretty sure Potter is better qualified to react appropriately to our transfer dealings than Alan Curtis' son.

I'm glad he didn't throw a public tantrum about players wanting to leave and the club not being willing to spend £7m we don't have on a single player.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:30 - Jan 17 with 855 viewsbonymine

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:18 - Jan 17 by 34dfgdf54

Like I said. Was there any truth in that Potter wanted to walk?

Curtis’ sons social media account indicates there was serious friction there at the time. Someone like Bielsa for example, Benitez would be very public about that. Maybe Potter hasn’t got the standing in the game to get away with it.

Yes indeed it was Potter’s first go in ‘England’ and he was not going to rock the boat despite the lies and deceit he was fed by Judas when taking the job....but we’ve all got our patience thresholds when dealing with obnoxious, deceitful, lying people and this event was no different.

PS
I’ve been up to Fairwood on several occasions & I wouldn’t cross Billy Reid ever 🤣 but we are where we are now despite these ‘bad apples’ in OUR Club ....

You Greedy B@stards Get Our Of OUR Club.

STID ....Together Stronger ...💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:36 - Jan 17 with 840 views34dfgdf54

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:29 - Jan 17 by jasper_T

I'm pretty sure Potter is better qualified to react appropriately to our transfer dealings than Alan Curtis' son.

I'm glad he didn't throw a public tantrum about players wanting to leave and the club not being willing to spend £7m we don't have on a single player.

I’m sure he is.

But this notion of “he knew what he was signing up for” .. is it true? You don’t know either way.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 22:02 - Jan 17 with 803 viewsjasper_T

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:36 - Jan 17 by 34dfgdf54

I’m sure he is.

But this notion of “he knew what he was signing up for” .. is it true? You don’t know either way.

He's a very good actor who's been lying through his teeth for six months if it's not true. It's far more likely that his responses in press conferences have been genuine. Can't think of a time he's been caught in a lie, be it about transfer dealings, his own mistakes etc.

Billy Reid was very level headed about the whole thing on deadline day as well.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 22:10 - Jan 17 with 795 viewsmagicdaps10

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:29 - Jan 17 by jasper_T

If we didn't have 7m, why did the club bid it for him?!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 22:13 - Jan 17 with 788 viewsjasper_T

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 22:10 - Jan 17 by magicdaps10

If we didn't have 7m, why did the club bid it for him?!

We bid £3.5m up to £4m. Brentford wanted £6.5m which rose to £7m with Stoke's loan to buy deal.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 22:20 - Jan 17 with 777 views34dfgdf54

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 22:13 - Jan 17 by jasper_T

We bid £3.5m up to £4m. Brentford wanted £6.5m which rose to £7m with Stoke's loan to buy deal.

My personal opinion is, the money was there but we f*cked the Clucas deal up and didn’t get near even the low fee quoted widely in press for his move to Stoke, so Woods move collapsed last minute.

I’m not buying “we expected them to drop their asking price 50% on deadline day”. Brentford don’t sell players on the cheap, their chairman is known for that.

Anyway, we could go on and on about the Woods deal, the question was regarding is Potter becoming a yes man, he could be to some extent.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 22:22 - Jan 17 with 773 viewsjasper_T

We haven't sold any of his players this window, and he says there's been no enquiries he's aware of, so it's an odd time to lay into him for saying yes to... what exactly?
Login to get fewer ads

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 22:42 - Jan 17 with 755 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 22:20 - Jan 17 by 34dfgdf54

My personal opinion is, the money was there but we f*cked the Clucas deal up and didn’t get near even the low fee quoted widely in press for his move to Stoke, so Woods move collapsed last minute.

I’m not buying “we expected them to drop their asking price 50% on deadline day”. Brentford don’t sell players on the cheap, their chairman is known for that.

Anyway, we could go on and on about the Woods deal, the question was regarding is Potter becoming a yes man, he could be to some extent.

What do you mean we "facked up the Clucas deal"?? Jesus, he was crocked mate. He failed a medical at Burnley (was it?) and he failed the medical at Stoke as well. So the 2 clubs compromised a fee.

Clucas all round was in hindsight a poor signing. He looked a shade of the player he was at Hull and lost all his confidence. His career was supposed to flourish coming to us, instead it collapsed.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 05:24 - Jan 18 with 678 viewsGlyn1

Bielsa in his press conference said he and his team analyse every match of every other team, taking 4 hours for each match.

So maybe, just maybe, GP had found out about this and has been deliberately sending out different sides just to confuse Bielsa. It'll all pay off when we next play them.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 6:05]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 08:05 - Jan 18 with 651 views34dfgdf54

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 22:42 - Jan 17 by _

What do you mean we "facked up the Clucas deal"?? Jesus, he was crocked mate. He failed a medical at Burnley (was it?) and he failed the medical at Stoke as well. So the 2 clubs compromised a fee.

Clucas all round was in hindsight a poor signing. He looked a shade of the player he was at Hull and lost all his confidence. His career was supposed to flourish coming to us, instead it collapsed.

Fair call, "f*cked up" is harsh, more of a dig at our friend E20 because he used to preach about Clucas "retaining value". Anyhow, Potter would have been promised his main target with the Clucas money. We didn't get anywhere near the amount and the Woods deal couldn't happen.

Saying he shouldn't of wasted any resources on Asoro, Mackay and Dhanda (who came before Potter arrived), is harsh, because as far as he was concerned Dyer and Routledge were surplus to requirements and the club wanted them off the wage bill. We needed the wide players in.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 8:14]
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 08:09 - Jan 18 with 646 viewsswan65split

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 22:42 - Jan 17 by _

"poor signing".....you could add Ayew and Bony to that as well! Total football total incompetence.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 20:16 - Jan 19 with 534 viewsswan65split

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:36 - Jan 12 by Dippy

He's not doing a great job, he's doing an ok job, with limited resources. If we're in a play off place, he'd be doing a great job.

I'm on the fence with Potter this season, some brilliant decisions and some truly mad, baffling decisions.

Squirm out of this one you useless piece of cat sh^^

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 20:23 - Jan 19 with 522 viewsDippy

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 20:16 - Jan 19 by swan65split

Squirm out of this one you useless piece of cat sh^^

Squirm my way out of what?... 6 points off the play offs, let's see if he can get us into them.

Any need for the abuse?

Poll: Cooper Out

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 20:25 - Jan 19 with 510 viewsswan65split

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 20:23 - Jan 19 by Dippy

Squirm my way out of what?... 6 points off the play offs, let's see if he can get us into them.

Any need for the abuse?

sorry mate pressed the wrong one it was meant for OP

gotta squirm out of my mistake sorry, lol
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024