Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? 17:04 - Jan 12 with 19166 views_

And how many points have we just THROWN away this season, especially away?!

I watched that Leeds game last night and the desire, urgency and commitment of their players is immense.

You look at the way we play with the over emphasis on patience and we are just allowing teams to stay in games and get lucky from dodgy penalties or whatever.

They had a boy sent off on 81 and Potter makes a change - why he was making that change at eighty facking one minutes I don't know - doesn't he want to win games FFS?

But why not make the double sub at that point. They were shit with 11 - they were pathetic with 10 so why wait until 89 minutes before showing some facking balls??!

And the way the whole team played for the last 5 minutes was pathetic with a special pathetic mention for Celina for shooting from 35 yards and giving the ball away.

I am concerned about how passive Potter is. He needs a good shaking or a kick up the ass.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 17:06]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 14:31 - Jan 13 with 1199 viewsjasper_T

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 14:23 - Jan 13 by Phil_S

So what you are suggesting is that this website controls their views and makes sure they are all positive

Rightiho then

I mean nobody on here is weak enough to be posting what they are told are they

I don't think I've suggested there's any censorship or manipulation or men behind the curtain at all. Only that this is a forum run by the trust chairman, with a majority of posters that seem to care a lot about what happens with the trust, be their opinion positive or negative (and there have been a few very aggressive negatives).

So I want to be a bit careful when talking about trust matters because my starting perspective is a bit different to the norm. The specifics of the shareholding and the agreement and all that can be interesting but they're not something I've looked into much.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 14:38 - Jan 13 with 1180 viewsPhil_S

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 14:31 - Jan 13 by jasper_T

I don't think I've suggested there's any censorship or manipulation or men behind the curtain at all. Only that this is a forum run by the trust chairman, with a majority of posters that seem to care a lot about what happens with the trust, be their opinion positive or negative (and there have been a few very aggressive negatives).

So I want to be a bit careful when talking about trust matters because my starting perspective is a bit different to the norm. The specifics of the shareholding and the agreement and all that can be interesting but they're not something I've looked into much.

You just surely say whats on your mind

Because your previous posts suggested the very part you denied in your first paragraph.

so come on Jasp what is your starting perspective?
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 14:38 - Jan 13 with 1180 viewsmonmouth

What kind of Swansea supporter would not support the idea of a strong supporter voice on the board of the club?

The arguments are purely about the effectiveness of that voice, and there is no way on earth that has been overwhelmingly positive on here. Quite the reverse.

And of course supporter shareholdings are not ‘just another shareholder’. Entirely different objectives and only an idiot wouldn’t be able to see that. Are you an idiot? No. Therefore...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 15:16 - Jan 13 with 1103 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 13:19 - Jan 13 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

Purely footballing opinion...

Two seperate threads in the past few days-

“No idea about any Trust stuff (like what their shareholding entitles them to vs what they might be getting”

“They should be fighting for whatever their shareholding and the shareholder agreement entitles them to”

Interesting wording ‘Jasper’. Perhaps you think you’re being a lot less obvious than you are?

Admire your stamina though - it’s relentless.

It's a shame the Trust only pop out from the murky shadows to take snipes at fellow Swans fans. Get yourself to a meeting or two or pack it in Lisa.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 15:21 - Jan 13 with 1089 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 13:32 - Jan 13 by jasper_T

You're not being obvious enough. Who am I supposed to be?

I often reuse words and phrases. Especially with topics I know little about and should be careful with (since this is a trust-owned/affiliated forum).

I had Exiled Cudey on here last night saying its a bit of a a coincidence the Chairman is also pissed off at Potter FFS.

What do these people do if that's how they think.

They're a god damn shambles.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 15:24 - Jan 13 with 1077 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 13:39 - Jan 13 by londonlisa2001

A ‘Trust owned / affiliated forum’?

Gosh. I didn’t know the Trust owned this forum!! Must have agreed to buy it during one of the proper Trust meetings that was going on while I was wasting hours talking to some random people about Trust business...

Often reuse words and phrases though. Rightio. That’ll be it. Lol.

Jesus, a fifty odd year old woman talking like this.

This is a Trust affiliated forum and Sumbler uses it to get messages out, shut down debate, ban people he doesn't like, even though he made a song and dance statement about choosing to read what he prefers and ignores the rest, yeah right.

It seems to me you've all got ideas well above your station.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 15:29 - Jan 13 with 1069 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 13:44 - Jan 13 by waynekerr55

He does but Phil Sumbler isn't the trust - you're intelligent enough to join the dots Jasp

Does Phil Sumbler not make any decisions on this site then?

You know better too mate.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 15:34 - Jan 13 with 1056 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 14:14 - Jan 13 by Phil_S

You're just making stuff up now aren't you - there are far more posts criticising the Trust then there are praising it

I also have been running this forum since the summer of 2001, way before any involvement in the Trust. Go figure. Or go wait until you are told what your next chain of attack is

Fair play, that post is a comical mix of paranoia and pathetic.

So glad you're back on the Trust.

God forbid.

Login to get fewer ads

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 15:38 - Jan 13 with 1042 viewsjasper_T

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 14:38 - Jan 13 by Phil_S

You just surely say whats on your mind

Because your previous posts suggested the very part you denied in your first paragraph.

so come on Jasp what is your starting perspective?

My perspective is that the old trust representative on the board was Jenkins drinking buddy and didn't see securing himself a printing contract with the club as a conflict of interest.

So for me the supporters trust is just another shareholder that represents my interests as a supporter about as much as Jason Levein and Mindy Kaling. There's no grand moral purpose being fulfilled.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 15:39 - Jan 13 with 1040 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 14:23 - Jan 13 by Phil_S

So what you are suggesting is that this website controls their views and makes sure they are all positive

Rightiho then

I mean nobody on here is weak enough to be posting what they are told are they

You really just need to get on with whatever course of action it is you've been working on for 3 bloody years and leave the baseless accusations where they belong, deep in your head.

You're like some drunk old fool swinging windmills in the dark.

Does the Trust have a complaints procedure?

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 15:40 - Jan 13 with 1025 viewsDarran

I loves an T2C on meltdown. What an absolute wánker.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 15:41 - Jan 13 with 1024 viewsPhil_S

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 15:39 - Jan 13 by _

You really just need to get on with whatever course of action it is you've been working on for 3 bloody years and leave the baseless accusations where they belong, deep in your head.

You're like some drunk old fool swinging windmills in the dark.

Does the Trust have a complaints procedure?

Oh look here is is resorting to his personal insults

Trust members are entitled to raise all their concerns when they feel right to do so. Many do, many will attend the AGM on 28th January.

Trust members can contact us via the contact us on the website button.

Have a good afternoon Chris, you have already stooped to the personal insults so I am out of here

This post has been edited by an administrator
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 15:45 - Jan 13 with 1008 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 15:38 - Jan 13 by jasper_T

My perspective is that the old trust representative on the board was Jenkins drinking buddy and didn't see securing himself a printing contract with the club as a conflict of interest.

So for me the supporters trust is just another shareholder that represents my interests as a supporter about as much as Jason Levein and Mindy Kaling. There's no grand moral purpose being fulfilled.

And worst of that episode is the lengths Sumbler went to to try and cover up allthat. Oh, and his 40k a year.

So when Monmouth says why wouldn't anyone support the Trust, it's probably like anything else, it all depends on who's calling the shots and why on there.

It's really not a simple one or the other answer.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 15:49 - Jan 13 with 992 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 15:41 - Jan 13 by Phil_S

Oh look here is is resorting to his personal insults

Trust members are entitled to raise all their concerns when they feel right to do so. Many do, many will attend the AGM on 28th January.

Trust members can contact us via the contact us on the website button.

Have a good afternoon Chris, you have already stooped to the personal insults so I am out of here

This post has been edited by an administrator

You don't think accusing posters of being someone other than they are or insinuating they're actually 'working' for the old Board isn't insulting?

Even in this thread we've had Andrew Cude, Lisa Clement and yourself do just that.

And this message board carry's that message constantly and you allow it because it suits your purpose.

It gets to a point when all that's left is to make insults in return.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 15:52 - Jan 13 with 979 views_

And what's bleeding obvious is that's all you've got. All these years of deliberating and pontificating and the sum total of your work is to think some posters aren't who they are or are speaking for someone else.

How clueless is that?!

Oh but never mind you've got another fans forum coming up.... Jesus wept like.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 16:00 - Jan 13 with 956 viewsDarran

There’s nobody dull enough on this message board that can’t see what’s going on here though surely?
All T2C is trying to do is deflect from his inane ramblings where he told the rest of us who had reservations about the strength of the squad that we were wrong.
Surely everyone can see that he’s either on the payroll or not all there.
We all love Swansea City Foitball Club but not everyone’s love is blind.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 16:05]

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 16:07 - Jan 13 with 924 viewsDarran

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 16:00 - Jan 13 by Darran

There’s nobody dull enough on this message board that can’t see what’s going on here though surely?
All T2C is trying to do is deflect from his inane ramblings where he told the rest of us who had reservations about the strength of the squad that we were wrong.
Surely everyone can see that he’s either on the payroll or not all there.
We all love Swansea City Foitball Club but not everyone’s love is blind.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 16:05]

Oh and what was his prediction of where we’d be after the Norwich game?

Being in the top four wasn’t it? You know that’s 1st,2nd,3rd or 4th.

PMSL.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:31 - Jan 13 with 799 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 14:18 - Jan 13 by jasper_T

It's just another minority shareholder in my eyes. Maybe in the past I felt like it served an important function in my support of the football club, but not for a long time now.

I do hope it gets and fights for everything its shareholding and the shareholder agreement entitle it to, though, on principle if nothing else.

Ooh, there’s that wording again ‘Jasper’.

Strange choice of words for someone who doesn’t know anything about that sort of stuff?
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:36 - Jan 13 with 788 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 15:16 - Jan 13 by _

It's a shame the Trust only pop out from the murky shadows to take snipes at fellow Swans fans. Get yourself to a meeting or two or pack it in Lisa.

As I’ve already said, your source on whether I attend Trust meetings or not has it very wrong.

I’ve attended the vast majority of Trust meetings since I’ve been involved. Despite me not being a board member so not required to do so,

You’ve called for me to pack it in on a few occasions now though. Wonder why that is...

Not the right time for me to pack it in though I don’t think...
Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 17:40 - Jan 13 with 771 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:36 - Jan 13 by londonlisa2001

As I’ve already said, your source on whether I attend Trust meetings or not has it very wrong.

I’ve attended the vast majority of Trust meetings since I’ve been involved. Despite me not being a board member so not required to do so,

You’ve called for me to pack it in on a few occasions now though. Wonder why that is...

Not the right time for me to pack it in though I don’t think...

Happy to confirm that Lisa’s been involved in a large majority of trust meetings since I’ve been on the board. And Lisa and I got involved at the same time.

Whoever Chris’s source is has fed him a false trail here about meetings being poorly attended and people not turning up.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 17:44]

Poll: Tory leader

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:58 - Jan 13 with 731 viewsbuilthjack

Who won the fight?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:58 - Jan 13 with 731 viewswaynekerr55

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 14:01 - Jan 13 by jasper_T

He was/is Trust chairman though, right? Hence the "affiliated" hedging on my part. This is a very pro-Trust forum (either supporting the trust or at least wanting what's best/better for it).

I'm going to take your word that it was a semantical error ('re ownership of the site)

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 18:08 - Jan 13 with 715 viewsTreforys_Jack

Wonder if there will be any apologies for getting things wrong
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 18:09 - Jan 13 with 709 viewsjasper_T

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:31 - Jan 13 by londonlisa2001

Ooh, there’s that wording again ‘Jasper’.

Strange choice of words for someone who doesn’t know anything about that sort of stuff?

I used it that time because you seem to enjoy it so much.

It's not hard to find out my real name based on what I've posted here in the past btw. I'm not anyone important, just an opinionated fan who watches a lot of development football and worked on a few videogames.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 18:11]
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 18:11 - Jan 13 with 693 viewsDarran

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 18:09 - Jan 13 by jasper_T

I used it that time because you seem to enjoy it so much.

It's not hard to find out my real name based on what I've posted here in the past btw. I'm not anyone important, just an opinionated fan who watches a lot of development football and worked on a few videogames.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 18:11]

Why don’t you just say who you are to shut everyone up Jasp?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024