Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? 17:04 - Jan 12 with 19292 views_

And how many points have we just THROWN away this season, especially away?!

I watched that Leeds game last night and the desire, urgency and commitment of their players is immense.

You look at the way we play with the over emphasis on patience and we are just allowing teams to stay in games and get lucky from dodgy penalties or whatever.

They had a boy sent off on 81 and Potter makes a change - why he was making that change at eighty facking one minutes I don't know - doesn't he want to win games FFS?

But why not make the double sub at that point. They were shit with 11 - they were pathetic with 10 so why wait until 89 minutes before showing some facking balls??!

And the way the whole team played for the last 5 minutes was pathetic with a special pathetic mention for Celina for shooting from 35 yards and giving the ball away.

I am concerned about how passive Potter is. He needs a good shaking or a kick up the ass.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 17:06]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 18:15 - Jan 13 with 958 viewsjasper_T

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 18:11 - Jan 13 by Darran

Why don’t you just say who you are to shut everyone up Jasp?

Because the name would mean nothing to anyone posting on here, I'd bet. It wouldn't do anything to disprove the accusations that I'm peddling an agenda.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 18:19 - Jan 13 with 948 viewslonglostjack

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:58 - Jan 13 by builthjack

Who won the fight?

Was it in Aberdare, Canton or Merthyr ? I started to lose track at the end.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 18:22 - Jan 13 with 938 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 17:40 - Jan 13 by exiledclaseboy

Happy to confirm that Lisa’s been involved in a large majority of trust meetings since I’ve been on the board. And Lisa and I got involved at the same time.

Whoever Chris’s source is has fed him a false trail here about meetings being poorly attended and people not turning up.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 17:44]

Why does it have to be a 'source' as such and not just a general conversation between mates in a pub, or heavens forbid, look at the Trust minutes on the website?

Why do you always have to insinuate it's something more cynical? Who's your source as I'm believing more and more you can't think for yourself, Andrew?

Also, the more I've thought about the whole Trust fiasco, I just find it the strangest thing Phil Sumbler was so desperate to get back involved. He heft an almighty mess and then tried to bring down the remaining members of the Trust after his resignation.

Something is completely off with the whole thing and yours, Phil's and Lisa's contributions to this thread just sums you all up.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 18:29 - Jan 13 with 884 viewsDarran

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 18:15 - Jan 13 by jasper_T

Because the name would mean nothing to anyone posting on here, I'd bet. It wouldn't do anything to disprove the accusations that I'm peddling an agenda.

Fairy nuff.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 18:33 - Jan 13 with 859 viewsDarran

Could someone remind T2C that he voted for Phil to get back on the Trust please because he’s got me on ignore because he can’t handle the truth.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 18:34 - Jan 13 with 860 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 18:22 - Jan 13 by _

Why does it have to be a 'source' as such and not just a general conversation between mates in a pub, or heavens forbid, look at the Trust minutes on the website?

Why do you always have to insinuate it's something more cynical? Who's your source as I'm believing more and more you can't think for yourself, Andrew?

Also, the more I've thought about the whole Trust fiasco, I just find it the strangest thing Phil Sumbler was so desperate to get back involved. He heft an almighty mess and then tried to bring down the remaining members of the Trust after his resignation.

Something is completely off with the whole thing and yours, Phil's and Lisa's contributions to this thread just sums you all up.

If it was looking at minutes on the website, you’d see I’d attended the vast majority of meetings.

And why would ‘mates in a pub’ have the faintest idea who attends Trust meetings and who doesn’t? Why would anyone even think of mentioning it with that in mind?
Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 18:36 - Jan 13 with 836 viewsDarran

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 18:34 - Jan 13 by londonlisa2001

If it was looking at minutes on the website, you’d see I’d attended the vast majority of meetings.

And why would ‘mates in a pub’ have the faintest idea who attends Trust meetings and who doesn’t? Why would anyone even think of mentioning it with that in mind?

He’s making it up mun.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 18:37 - Jan 13 with 839 views_

You think fans don't talk about the Trust?? Is that a serious question here?

And from memory now, you've 'attended' by some kind of video link, when you have shown up at all, is that right?

Login to get fewer ads

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 18:41 - Jan 13 with 816 viewsFlashberryjack

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 18:33 - Jan 13 by Darran

Could someone remind T2C that he voted for Phil to get back on the Trust please because he’s got me on ignore because he can’t handle the truth.

How do you know ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 18:44 - Jan 13 with 793 viewsDarran

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 18:41 - Jan 13 by Flashberryjack

How do you know ?

I tried to send him a PM for a fight.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 18:47 - Jan 13 with 790 views_

For the record Lisa has given her apologies for Dec 2017, April, March, July and Sept 2018

The other months were by conference call. She has never physically attended a meeting.

It’s all in the minutes! 😂

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 18:49 - Jan 13 with 783 viewsbuilthjack

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 18:44 - Jan 13 by Darran

I tried to send him a PM for a fight.

Poor old Tailgunner has been waiting outside Aberdare town hall since 5pm with his boxing kit on.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 18:50 - Jan 13 with 776 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 18:37 - Jan 13 by _

And from memory now, you've 'attended' by some kind of video link, when you have shown up at all, is that right?

I didn’t say that.

I said fans wouldn’t know who had attended meetings or not to discuss it.

As for the ‘when you have shown up at all’ bit, as I’ve said and has been confirmed to you, I’ve attended the vast majority of Trust board meetings. Also a large number of ‘other’ Trust meetings, there was one I attended just last week. Your source is utterly incorrect. Or alternatively winding you up to see whether it gets posted here - who knows.

I attend via the conference call facilities we use for every single meeting. Since I live in London and can’t get to Swansea for a 5.30 meeting on a Monday afternoon. And, you know, it’s the 21st century.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 18:51 - Jan 13 with 767 viewsDJack

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 18:47 - Jan 13 by _

For the record Lisa has given her apologies for Dec 2017, April, March, July and Sept 2018

The other months were by conference call. She has never physically attended a meeting.

Or, ignoring your divisiveness, she has only missed 3 meetings.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 18:54 - Jan 13 with 747 viewsUxbridge

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 18:41 - Jan 13 by Flashberryjack

How do you know ?

He did say on here in fairness. Mind you, I voted Lib Dem under Clegg once (local reasons but I still did it) so I know all about voter regret.

Anyway, just to give my 2p. Lisa has attended plenty of meetings, and there's plenty of stuff going on within the month outside meetings that she's been involved in. Ditto Clasey in all that. Not entirely sure when Phil worked to get rid of the remainder of the Trust board after he resigned, but I didn't notice it and I was part of the board at that time.

AGM in a couple of weeks. Members will have received notice of that and a couple of interesting votes for those attending. I'm not going to argue that things would ideally move much quicker but there are always reasons and I'm sure more will come out on that in the next couple of weeks.

Oh, and as for Potter, I didn't see this weekends game but having seen the highlights we clearly lost out due to another horrendous refereeing decision. He's not lucky, which is unfortunate. He still getting a tune out of our merry band of misfits with some clear squad weaknesses though, so I'd say anyone who is calling for his head (and some have been) are way off base. One big reason for our spiral downwards has been the poor decisions in recruitment, both player and managerial. We've got to back someone eventually and he looks the best bet.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 18:57 - Jan 13 with 726 viewshobo

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 17:34 - Jan 12 by _

So this one, the 1, Villa with their 9 changes 3 and Reading 4?

The Reading game was frustrating as well. 4 up after 47 minutes and played like a bunch of fannies thereafter.
Villa in the Cup I think you can ignore so that leaves today's even more frustrating draw and the one before that was Hull - which again we just chucked away.

Finally he's seeing sense and playing Routledge, who is a class above almost anyone in this league and playing a more settled side, but have some balls man. Get more intensity in our play. And I don't mean lump it anywhere just work hard, close down and attack quicker...

Oh, and make some subs to impact proceedings.

If we kept going at Reading when we were 4-0 up, we'd have threads on here saying how unsporting we were and that we should have taken the foot off the gas! (just like Man City v Burton)
Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 18:57 - Jan 13 with 722 viewsWingstandwood

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 18:37 - Jan 13 by _

Praise the fact someone with top level forensic accountancy skills has joined the Trust! The ultimate Godsend. The ultimate blessing! We are not talking about an average High Street accountant here. Hallelujah! That's the last thing Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan, Jase and Steve would want in a million years.

I personally could not give a sh1t about attendance(s), it's the inconspicuous behind-the-scenes stuff and selfless unseen (and sadly underappreciated by some not me!) hours spent that matters most.

Is it any wonder Huw Jenkins has gone to ground and hides within The Liberty Stadium, he'd get tied up in knots.

Argus!

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 18:59 - Jan 13 with 707 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 18:51 - Jan 13 by DJack

Or, ignoring your divisiveness, she has only missed 3 meetings.

That's 5 isn't it?

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 19:01 - Jan 13 with 698 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 18:57 - Jan 13 by Wingstandwood

Praise the fact someone with top level forensic accountancy skills has joined the Trust! The ultimate Godsend. The ultimate blessing! We are not talking about an average High Street accountant here. Hallelujah! That's the last thing Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan, Jase and Steve would want in a million years.

I personally could not give a sh1t about attendance(s), it's the inconspicuous behind-the-scenes stuff and selfless unseen (and sadly underappreciated by some not me!) hours spent that matters most.

Is it any wonder Huw Jenkins has gone to ground and hides within The Liberty Stadium, he'd get tied up in knots.

Another post about the same thing? Fair play mate, you've got a whole new variation of OCD

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 19:03 - Jan 13 with 682 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 18:47 - Jan 13 by _

For the record I was at April’s meeting (the minutes confirm that). In July we had a separate meeting on the shareholding position (not the general board meeting) and I attended in person. So I missed 2 meetings of the 12 in 2018. As I said, I attend the vast majority.

And, I’ve already said I attend via the conference call link.

I reiterate, I’m not a board member. I attend when it’s relevant to do so and many times when it’s not. The repeated attempts to discredit me personally make me laugh. Was it Zaha who said ‘when they’re booing, you know you’re doing something right’? Tick tock.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 19:03 - Jan 13 with 667 viewsDarran

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 18:57 - Jan 13 by Wingstandwood

Great post Wingy.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 19:04 - Jan 13 with 665 views34dfgdf54

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 19:03 - Jan 13 by londonlisa2001

For the record I was at April’s meeting (the minutes confirm that). In July we had a separate meeting on the shareholding position (not the general board meeting) and I attended in person. So I missed 2 meetings of the 12 in 2018. As I said, I attend the vast majority.

I reiterate, I’m not a board member. I attend when it’s relevant to do so and many times when it’s not. The repeated attempts to discredit me personally make me laugh. Was it Zaha who said ‘when they’re booing, you know you’re doing something right’? Tick tock.

I like the sound of that last paragraph Lisa?
Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 19:09 - Jan 13 with 643 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 19:03 - Jan 13 by londonlisa2001

All I can say is I'm glad none of you are getting 40k a year anymore.

And was I trying to discredit you? Thanks for the info I genuinely didn't know I was attempting to do that.

I thought I was just a bit annoyed with your pithy responses when trying, well, to discredit Jasper, as it goes.

Although, I have to say how impressed I am now with you, quoting Zaha, thumbs up from me.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 19:11 - Jan 13 with 629 viewsjasper_T

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 18:57 - Jan 13 by hobo

If we kept going at Reading when we were 4-0 up, we'd have threads on here saying how unsporting we were and that we should have taken the foot off the gas! (just like Man City v Burton)

Hull fans didn't seem to mind winning by 6 that day.

Watching the Potter post-match press conference it's interesting that he identified that 1) we were lacking penetration in and around their goal and didn't create enough to score more than one, and 2) the game changed when they scored, the crowd got involved etc.

Makes the lack of substitutions stranger. He seems entirely aware that keeping things as they were wasn't likely to produce a positive result, especially after they levelled.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 19:15 - Jan 13 with 598 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 19:09 - Jan 13 by _

All I can say is I'm glad none of you are getting 40k a year anymore.

And was I trying to discredit you? Thanks for the info I genuinely didn't know I was attempting to do that.

I thought I was just a bit annoyed with your pithy responses when trying, well, to discredit Jasper, as it goes.

Although, I have to say how impressed I am now with you, quoting Zaha, thumbs up from me.

None of the people you’re talking to ever did get £40k a year. As with many others, I imagine, being involved with the Trust costs me money rather than the alternative.

Your initial post about my attendance at board meetings preceded the response to Jasper by a day by the way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024