Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? 17:04 - Jan 12 with 19271 views_

And how many points have we just THROWN away this season, especially away?!

I watched that Leeds game last night and the desire, urgency and commitment of their players is immense.

You look at the way we play with the over emphasis on patience and we are just allowing teams to stay in games and get lucky from dodgy penalties or whatever.

They had a boy sent off on 81 and Potter makes a change - why he was making that change at eighty facking one minutes I don't know - doesn't he want to win games FFS?

But why not make the double sub at that point. They were shit with 11 - they were pathetic with 10 so why wait until 89 minutes before showing some facking balls??!

And the way the whole team played for the last 5 minutes was pathetic with a special pathetic mention for Celina for shooting from 35 yards and giving the ball away.

I am concerned about how passive Potter is. He needs a good shaking or a kick up the ass.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 17:06]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:24 - Jan 13 with 1442 viewsPhil_S

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:21 - Jan 13 by Garyjack

Phil, I'm just making a point of order. There are many of us here (and not on here) who have been waiting for some serious action since you came back, and the injection of new blood, but when we see that you have only attended half the board meetings since you came back is very concerning for those on the outside looking in, but not many speak up, when they do, they are rounded upon, and that's not on mate i'm sorry.

I'm not rounding on anyone just saying a simple fact.

Attendance at a monthly meeting is just part of a job that entails many hours work much of which can be done fro outside Swansea and is done from outside Swansea. The progress we have made in the last six months is huge and coming towards a close but I accept it doesnt look like that but unfortunately that is the way of a legal world.

I could stop doing everything else and just attend a monthly meeting to get updates on the DSA and the like because the things you want to happen dont happen at that monthly meeting. So if you want things that aren't on then it is picking on that one part without being prepared to listen to the opposing point of view (which you have been given but decided that is being rounded on)

Still at least you have managed to do it without accusing me of having a drink problem
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:25 - Jan 13 with 1423 viewsDarran

Phil, I'm just making a point of order. There are many of us here (and not on here) who have been waiting for some serious action since you came back, and the injection of new blood, but when we see that you have only attended half the board meetings since you came back is very concerning for those on the outside looking in, but not many speak up, when they do, they are rounded upon, and that's not on mate i'm sorry.

I can’t imagine there’s a lot of serious action going on in board meetings mind Gar.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:36 - Jan 13 with 1382 views_

Only on Phil Sumbler's Planet swans would you be rounded up yet Jasper was criticised for referencing the role this site plays for the Trust.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:36 - Jan 13 with 1380 viewsIAN05

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:24 - Jan 13 by Phil_S

Attendance at a monthly meeting is just part of a job that entails many hours work much of which can be done fro outside Swansea and is done from outside Swansea. The progress we have made in the last six months is huge and coming towards a close but I accept it doesnt look like that but unfortunately that is the way of a legal world.

I could stop doing everything else and just attend a monthly meeting to get updates on the DSA and the like because the things you want to happen dont happen at that monthly meeting. So if you want things that aren't on then it is picking on that one part without being prepared to listen to the opposing point of view (which you have been given but decided that is being rounded on)

Still at least you have managed to do it without accusing me of having a drink problem

I don’t think it helps that the minutes of the board meetings are very basic in their format and give very little detail of the workings of the Trust. Being posted so long after the event is also frustrating.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:37 - Jan 13 with 1373 viewsGaryjack

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:25 - Jan 13 by Darran

I can’t imagine there’s a lot of serious action going on in board meetings mind Gar.

I guess not Dar apart from Cath Dyer maybe using the trust data base for her change.org agenda!
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:40 - Jan 13 with 1352 viewsDarran

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:37 - Jan 13 by Garyjack

I guess not Dar apart from Cath Dyer maybe using the trust data base for her change.org agenda!

I’ve no idea what that means. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:40 - Jan 13 with 1361 viewsIAN05

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:01 - Jan 13 by Garyjack

Sorry mate, with the greatest of respect, nobody gives two hoots about community stuff at the moment. We were mostly of the understanding on here that Phil returned as chairman, to right the wrongs of the past, yet he has now attended half of the trust board meetings since, seeing as he is now missing this months meeting as well? I'm sure i speak for a lot more people who quite frankly were expecting a lot better this time around.

My biggest disappointment is that communication hasn’t improved. Regardless of legal issues why are we still at a point where no video update, online presence, Q and A etc has been done by the supporter director, despite numerous promises to do so.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:46 - Jan 13 with 1336 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:40 - Jan 13 by IAN05

My biggest disappointment is that communication hasn’t improved. Regardless of legal issues why are we still at a point where no video update, online presence, Q and A etc has been done by the supporter director, despite numerous promises to do so.

Nothing's changed except Phil managed to get the other Trust Board members out and is now attending only half the meetings.

This site has literally recruited Trust Board members and the whole nepotistic cult needs finishing.

Login to get fewer ads

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:48 - Jan 13 with 1322 viewsGaryjack

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:40 - Jan 13 by Darran

I’ve no idea what that means. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I'm constantly having emails from Cath Dyer @ change.org asking me to sign petitions. How the hell did she get my email address?
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 21:54]
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:50 - Jan 13 with 1306 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:48 - Jan 13 by Garyjack

I'm constantly having emails from Cath Dyer @ change.org asking me to sign petitions. How the hell did she get my email address?

We sell em for a fiver a pop.

Joke. Obviously.

Poll: Tory leader

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:52 - Jan 13 with 1289 viewsGaryjack

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:24 - Jan 13 by Phil_S

I didn't say you had rounded on anyone Phil. But to everyone else, myself and Phil have taken this offline, and agreed to meet at the AGM for a fight as long as the bar is open.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:55 - Jan 13 with 1271 viewsPhil_S

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:52 - Jan 13 by Garyjack

I didn't say you had rounded on anyone Phil. But to everyone else, myself and Phil have taken this offline, and agreed to meet at the AGM for a fight as long as the bar is open.

And if the bar is closed we have agreed to go on a date somewhere where the bar is open where we will eat first and fight later
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:55 - Jan 13 with 1268 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:48 - Jan 13 by Garyjack

Shaky's raised this query before but that was when he was anti Trust. Suddenly all those things that were important to him then he's gone quiet on now.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:57 - Jan 13 with 1255 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:52 - Jan 13 by Garyjack

Haha Sumbler desperately sending private messages when the chips are down.

It's how this site works. It's how the Trust does things.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:59 - Jan 13 with 1229 viewsDarran

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:46 - Jan 13 by _

Nothing's changed except Phil managed to get the other Trust Board members out and is now attending only half the meetings.

This site has literally recruited Trust Board members and the whole nepotistic cult needs finishing.

Ah right. I’m not happy,why haven’t I had any?

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 22:08 - Jan 13 with 1191 viewsmagicdaps10

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:57 - Jan 13 by _

Haha Sumbler desperately sending private messages when the chips are down.

It's how this site works. It's how the Trust does things.

Types the lad who PM's people with threats of violence on a regular basis.

Fook off Chris, no one takes you seriously.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 22:30 - Jan 13 with 1114 viewsbuilthjack

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 22:08 - Jan 13 by magicdaps10

Types the lad who PM's people with threats of violence on a regular basis.

Fook off Chris, no one takes you seriously.

Aberdare at 5?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 23:10 - Jan 13 with 1036 viewsswan65split

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 22:30 - Jan 13 by builthjack

Aberdare at 5?

Is there somewhere halfway I could charge my mobility scooter up?
Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 17:41 - Jan 15 with 749 viewsElmo

Is Potter a bit of a pussy on 18:57 - Jan 13 by Wingstandwood

Praise the fact someone with top level forensic accountancy skills has joined the Trust! The ultimate Godsend. The ultimate blessing! We are not talking about an average High Street accountant here. Hallelujah! That's the last thing Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan, Jase and Steve would want in a million years.

I personally could not give a sh1t about attendance(s), it's the inconspicuous behind-the-scenes stuff and selfless unseen (and sadly underappreciated by some not me!) hours spent that matters most.

Is it any wonder Huw Jenkins has gone to ground and hides within The Liberty Stadium, he'd get tied up in knots.

This is fabulous news.

Any update on the behind the scenes forensics stuff ?

Thanks for sharing.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 20:53 - Jan 17 with 546 views34dfgdf54

Seen a few social media posts from fans who are giving stick to Potter for coming across as a bit of a “yes man”

Fair or not fair?
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:02 - Jan 17 with 541 viewsjasper_T

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 20:53 - Jan 17 by 34dfgdf54

Seen a few social media posts from fans who are giving stick to Potter for coming across as a bit of a “yes man”

Fair or not fair?

In what context?

I think the common perception is he should be wailing and gnashing his teeth over all the injustices he's suffering, when to listen to him talk it's as if nothing sinister is going on and he was aware of how things would be when he took the job.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:09 - Jan 17 with 529 viewsFireboy2

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 20:53 - Jan 17 by 34dfgdf54

Fair or not fair?

Not fair

It isnt his fault he came in when alot of work needed doing

Hes doing as they say oop north 'a grand job'

I think these people giving him stick need to direct their posts at the sellouts and yanks
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:11 - Jan 17 with 529 views34dfgdf54

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:02 - Jan 17 by jasper_T

In what context?

I think the common perception is he should be wailing and gnashing his teeth over all the injustices he's suffering, when to listen to him talk it's as if nothing sinister is going on and he was aware of how things would be when he took the job.

Chris made a point in the other thread about things like the Fede sale, deadline day situation with Woods. I’ve always wondered how he reacted to Huw’s programme notes where he pretty much contradicted everything that has come out of the owners and Potters mouth all year.

I’ve mentioned this a few times aswell, I’m not expecting journalisms to be asking Potter about this in press conferences, but what was Alan Curtis’ son up too on social media publicly slamming Huw and the board on social media. If there were no complaints by Potter about how things panned out, surely Curtis would have told him to wind his neck in? Maybe I’m being to cynical but I thought that was a backhand way of letting feelings known, without rocking the boat themselves.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 21:12]
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:11 - Jan 17 with 528 viewsbonymine

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:02 - Jan 17 by jasper_T

In what context?

I believe he’s now ‘acclimatised’ himself to the ‘unitarian’ control of HJ (aka MM puppet) and will see out his contract here (unless sacked 🙈) but back in the Summer there was a SERIOUS wobble when Judas wouldn’t let Potter get Ryan Woods in from Brentford and thank God that Curt talked him around to stay 👍

You Greedy B@stard Get Out Of OUR Club 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:18 - Jan 17 with 516 views34dfgdf54

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 21:11 - Jan 17 by bonymine

I believe he’s now ‘acclimatised’ himself to the ‘unitarian’ control of HJ (aka MM puppet) and will see out his contract here (unless sacked 🙈) but back in the Summer there was a SERIOUS wobble when Judas wouldn’t let Potter get Ryan Woods in from Brentford and thank God that Curt talked him around to stay 👍

You Greedy B@stard Get Out Of OUR Club 💪💪💪

Like I said. Was there any truth in that Potter wanted to walk?

Curtis’ sons social media account indicates there was serious friction there at the time. Someone like Bielsa for example, Benitez would be very public about that. Maybe Potter hasn’t got the standing in the game to get away with it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024