Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? 17:04 - Jan 12 with 19263 views_

And how many points have we just THROWN away this season, especially away?!

I watched that Leeds game last night and the desire, urgency and commitment of their players is immense.

You look at the way we play with the over emphasis on patience and we are just allowing teams to stay in games and get lucky from dodgy penalties or whatever.

They had a boy sent off on 81 and Potter makes a change - why he was making that change at eighty facking one minutes I don't know - doesn't he want to win games FFS?

But why not make the double sub at that point. They were shit with 11 - they were pathetic with 10 so why wait until 89 minutes before showing some facking balls??!

And the way the whole team played for the last 5 minutes was pathetic with a special pathetic mention for Celina for shooting from 35 yards and giving the ball away.

I am concerned about how passive Potter is. He needs a good shaking or a kick up the ass.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 17:06]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 07:39 - Jan 13 with 1278 viewsTaliesin

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 19:51 - Jan 12 by Darran

This thread wouldn’t have been started if the season was going the way you’d told us it would.

Beep Beep Beep Beep

Surely nobody in their right mind could have expected anything different.

I expected different! I was fully expecting another relegation and without Potter and the unexpected emergence of some academy players we probably would have.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 07:48 - Jan 13 with 1269 views34dfgdf54

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 23:14 - Jan 12 by exiledclaseboy

I hear tell that our chairman isn’t particularly happy with Potter either. That figures reading this thread. Adds up.

I was thinking that may be the case actually, and wouldn’t surprise me at all. His programme notes were a dig the other day.

Luckily I don’t think he will have the authority to pull the trigger anymore. Genuinely though, he (Jenkins) needs to go, there’s no need for him to be at the club any longer.

PS - where’s the Pen and Wig? Things have escalated quickly.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 8:09]
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 08:21 - Jan 13 with 1226 viewsPhil_S

All I can say is thank god we got a point - imagine what would have happened if we lost

This post has been edited by an administrator
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 08:48 - Jan 13 with 1171 views34dfgdf54

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 08:21 - Jan 13 by Phil_S

All I can say is thank god we got a point - imagine what would have happened if we lost

Could well come next week against Sheff Utd.

Will be carnage on Wind St.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 08:57 - Jan 13 with 1161 viewsjasper_T

Well yeah losing to Preston would have been a very bad result. Their squad cost a couple of million and they're looking over their shoulder at relegation.

Youngest manager in the league, one of the youngest teams (behind us, Brentford and WIgan), no wins since mid-December, lost to Doncaster the other day, no clean sheets in ages...
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 08:58 - Jan 13 with 1157 viewsjasper_T

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 08:48 - Jan 13 by 34dfgdf54

Could well come next week against Sheff Utd.

Will be carnage on Wind St.

Sheffield United are 2nd. Different proposition entirely.

We beat them at theirs though.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 09:01 - Jan 13 with 1149 viewsPhil_S

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 08:57 - Jan 13 by jasper_T

Well yeah losing to Preston would have been a very bad result. Their squad cost a couple of million and they're looking over their shoulder at relegation.

Youngest manager in the league, one of the youngest teams (behind us, Brentford and WIgan), no wins since mid-December, lost to Doncaster the other day, no clean sheets in ages...

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 09:10 - Jan 13 with 1134 viewsexiledclaseboy

Classic thread.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 09:11 - Jan 13 with 1125 views34dfgdf54

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 08:58 - Jan 13 by jasper_T

Sheffield United are 2nd. Different proposition entirely.

We beat them at theirs though.

If we win you won’t be seen that’s a fact,
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 09:14 - Jan 13 with 1121 viewsjasper_T

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 09:11 - Jan 13 by 34dfgdf54

If we win you won’t be seen that’s a fact,

Which games this season haven't I posted after (either immediately or the next day if I couldn't find a stream of an away/midweek game)?
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 09:14 - Jan 13 with 1119 viewsDrGonzo

Mr Meseeks strikes again.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 09:18 - Jan 13 with 1107 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 09:14 - Jan 13 by jasper_T

Which games this season haven't I posted after (either immediately or the next day if I couldn't find a stream of an away/midweek game)?

I had that one last night as well. I thought I posted too much but whatever eh.

Some just can't cope with a different opinion.

By the way, have you heard Potters interview? Apparently they were a very good team, they make it difficult for you. Hearing these things a lotafter games.

They were very poor and were there for the taking and we didn't looked like we even cared that much. His comments afterwards seem to give his players a free pass. They should've been got at.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 09:27 - Jan 13 with 1073 viewsswan65split

Feck me I have a dry night and bed early and I miss PS , OFAH a bunch of Wallies Aberdare bunch performing , feck my luck.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 09:29 - Jan 13 with 1078 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 01:09 - Jan 13 by _

Haven't heard much off you in a good while. Tell me, are you not bothering to go to Trust meetings either?

You've followed me around like a little girl tonight, so I'll bite. What's up, are you trying to leak some sensitive Trust information?

Should the Wales Online tell a story?

Chairman not happy with Potter say the Trust

You're not in the Wig and Pen an all are you?

Just to clarify the point in the second sentence, I’ve missed the last two trust board meetings as I was away with work. I’ll be at the next one tomorrow. Happy to help.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 09:34 - Jan 13 with 1067 viewsbuilthjack

Are you reffing the bout?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 09:51 - Jan 13 with 1030 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 09:29 - Jan 13 by exiledclaseboy

Just to clarify the point in the second sentence, I’ve missed the last two trust board meetings as I was away with work. I’ll be at the next one tomorrow. Happy to help.

Is it true the meetings are very poorly attended?

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 09:52 - Jan 13 with 1019 viewsswan65split

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 09:27 - Jan 13 by swan65split

Feck me I have a dry night and bed early and I miss PS , OFAH a bunch of Wallies Aberdare bunch performing , feck my luck.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 10:00 - Jan 13 with 1013 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 09:51 - Jan 13 by _

Is it true the meetings are very poorly attended?

Generally speaking no. There’s usually some who can’t be there in person for either work or family reasons but there’s always enough for a quorum. And quite a few of the board (and affiliates) don’t live in Swansea or Wales. The November and December meetings were the first I’ve missed since I’ve been involved.

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 10:04 - Jan 13 with 1002 viewsJackfath

What a dreadful thread.

If one was to draw a Venn diagram of dreadful threads, there'd be one name slap bang in the centre of it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 10:16 - Jan 13 with 983 views34dfgdf54

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 09:14 - Jan 13 by jasper_T

Sorry, wrong wording, you’ll start talking about how a substitution wasn’t made at a certain time, or as T2C done last night, find a problem which wasn’t there, when he referenced the Reading game, we won 4-0, away from home.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 10:17]
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 10:20 - Jan 13 with 972 views_

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 10:16 - Jan 13 by 34dfgdf54

Sorry, wrong wording, you’ll start talking about how a substitution wasn’t made at a certain time, or as T2C done last night, find a problem which wasn’t there, when he referenced the Reading game, we won 4-0, away from home.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 10:17]

Fair point and I loved that 4-1 (they scored if you remember when they battered us second half) but weren't you frustrated we couldn't keep going at them?

Mate, can he do no wrong in your eyes? Views are getting polarised and that's not the way it should be.

Did you see the game yesterday? Don't you think we threw away 2 valuable points?

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 10:25 - Jan 13 with 950 viewstrampie

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 10:00 - Jan 13 by exiledclaseboy

Generally speaking no. There’s usually some who can’t be there in person for either work or family reasons but there’s always enough for a quorum. And quite a few of the board (and affiliates) don’t live in Swansea or Wales. The November and December meetings were the first I’ve missed since I’ve been involved.

Quite a few don't live in Swansea or even Wales hey...………………..hmm

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 10:29 - Jan 13 with 944 views34dfgdf54

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 10:20 - Jan 13 by _

Fair point and I loved that 4-1 (they scored if you remember when they battered us second half) but weren't you frustrated we couldn't keep going at them?

Mate, can he do no wrong in your eyes? Views are getting polarised and that's not the way it should be.

Did you see the game yesterday? Don't you think we threw away 2 valuable points?

No he can definitely do wrong. The Dyer/Routs situation is strange, but I’m pretty certain there are other factors in that, the club don’t want them on the wage bill and he tried working with what we had, thinking of the future.

The tinkering was awful, and it came to a head against Wigan. That game was a blessing in disguise, he knows he can’t get away with that in this league, it’s not Sweden.

I didn’t see the game yesterday I couldn’t find a stream, we got done by a dodgy penalty, and our main striker was out. We are better than Preston and that will show in the table come the end, but a point away isn’t the end of the world.

He’s nowhere near perfect, nor should we expect him to be at the moment, but I look at other managers in the Championship and I don’t think any apart from Bielsa could get more out of this group of players. The football at times has been quality, and he’s had one window to fix the problems of the last god knows how many. We’re not far away from being a quality side under him but we’re still going to lose more players before we bring in, it’s way too early to judge. I find the negativity around him mental to be honest.
Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 10:37 - Jan 13 with 928 viewsDarran

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 10:04 - Jan 13 by Jackfath

What a dreadful thread.

If one was to draw a Venn diagram of dreadful threads, there'd be one name slap bang in the centre of it.

There’s nobody that takes the poor cùnt seriously though surely? 🤷🏻‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 11:08 - Jan 13 with 883 viewsdickythorpe

Is Potter a bit of a pussy? on 07:34 - Jan 13 by Taliesin

and you're certainly not Einstein

Oh it's like that is it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024