Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I watched the Cardiff game today. 18:55 - Jan 12 with 4379 viewslifelong

I know Cardiff fans will come on here and say ‘you would say that’ but, it was a dreadful performance by them. They made Huddersfield look a good side,who were by far the better side, it was not a good advertisement for the Premier League.
I watched the Cardiff game today. on 18:57 - Jan 12 with 3301 viewsmonmouth

They would still have been better than the imposter Mason though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 19:14 - Jan 12 with 3209 viewspencoedjack

Come the end of the season you watched the bottom 2 today.
I watched the Cardiff game today. on 19:51 - Jan 12 with 3060 viewsOldjack

you said a few weeks back they were good enough to stay up I told you they were crap with no football in them whatsoever ,it's hoof football by this tvat

he's the master of it fluff chucker

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 19:53 - Jan 12 with 3050 viewstaffpunk

Two shockingly bad teams, and yes Huddersfield were the better side. It was like watching a game in the old 4th division, not helped by a totally inept ref, but still trully dismal.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 20:10 - Jan 12 with 2978 viewsBluebird

You watched the whole game? Abysmal showing again. Warnock deserves the season but where ever we end up next season i hope he's nowhere near our team..
I watched the Cardiff game today. on 20:25 - Jan 12 with 2924 viewslifelong

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 20:10 - Jan 12 by Bluebird

You watched the whole game? Abysmal showing again. Warnock deserves the season but where ever we end up next season i hope he's nowhere near our team..

Yes, I streamed the game with the sound off and listened to the Swans game on Radio Wales.
I watched the Cardiff game today. on 20:53 - Jan 12 with 2826 viewssainthelens

Lose in Newcastle next week and they'll be calling for Colin's head.
I watched the Cardiff game today. on 21:04 - Jan 12 with 2770 viewsDr_Winston

Wouldn't bet against them surviving sadly.

The bottom end of the PL is utterly f*cking woeful this year, and a well organised, yet still terrible side has just as much chance of surviving as anyone else.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 21:06 - Jan 12 with 2762 viewsNeathJack

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 21:04 - Jan 12 by Dr_Winston

The bottom end of the PL is utterly f*cking woeful this year, and a well organised, yet still terrible side has just as much chance of surviving as anyone else.

Hudds and Fulham look doomed.

That 3rd spot is very much up for grabs though.
I watched the Cardiff game today. on 21:08 - Jan 12 with 2753 viewsDr_Winston

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 21:06 - Jan 12 by NeathJack

You'd like to think that teams such as Newcastle and Burnley will pull away.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 21:08 - Jan 12 with 2753 views34dfgdf54

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 21:06 - Jan 12 by NeathJack

I’d put good money on Fulham surviving.

Rumoured to be getting Gary Cahill and Drinkwater. Would make them hell of a lot more solid. Cardiff look like they are starting to flag, I thought they’d stay up but with Camarasa allegedly going off injured today, they’ll start to flag.
I watched the Cardiff game today. on 21:09 - Jan 12 with 2747 viewsraynor94

A lot will depend on whether they are able to strengthen, if they do, could well scrape through, as you say bottom of league is gash this year

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 21:10 - Jan 12 with 2745 viewsNeathJack

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 21:08 - Jan 12 by Dr_Winston

You'd like to think that teams such as Newcastle and Burnley will pull away.

You'd certainly think so. Newcastle v them next week looks interesting.
I watched the Cardiff game today. on 21:12 - Jan 12 with 2730 viewsOldjack

Southampton and Burnley are finding form right now hence dropping the real crap teams further in the shyte ,and those bastards will be up to their necks in brown stuff very shortly, where they rightly belong ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 21:14 - Jan 12 with 2728 viewsstevethejack

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 20:25 - Jan 12 by lifelong

Yes, I streamed the game with the sound off and listened to the Swans game on Radio Wales.

Same here, Swansea Sound rather than Radio Wales. Huddersfield were the better team.

Truly awful game of 'football'. Any scum fan watching that should have been ashamed.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 21:15]
I watched the Cardiff game today. on 22:12 - Jan 12 with 2563 viewsOldjack

Heads going now https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11704/11606070/cardiff-manager-neil-warn

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 22:19 - Jan 12 with 2546 viewssainthelens

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 22:12 - Jan 12 by Oldjack

Heads going now https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11704/11606070/cardiff-manager-neil-warn

Kin hell,he's turned into Victor Meldrew.
I watched the Cardiff game today. on 22:55 - Jan 12 with 2454 viewslonglostjack

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 21:12 - Jan 12 by Oldjack

Southampton and Burnley are finding form right now hence dropping the real crap teams further in the shyte ,and those bastards will be up to their necks in brown stuff very shortly, where they rightly belong ,

Bang on. Can see Fulham and Southampton getting their act together too.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 00:36 - Jan 13 with 2300 viewsBluebird

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 21:14 - Jan 12 by stevethejack

Same here, Swansea Sound rather than Radio Wales. Huddersfield were the better team.

Truly awful game of 'football'. Any scum fan watching that should have been ashamed.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 21:15]

I watch and support my team though the good and bad times ( mostly bad ) When the swans were bad and at times you have been very bad are you saying you didn't go because you were ashamed? Glory fan hey?
Sticking to the topic.
We were very bad and have been for a few seasons 😴
I watched the Cardiff game today. on 00:39 - Jan 13 with 2295 viewssainthelens

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 00:36 - Jan 13 by Bluebird

I watch and support my team though the good and bad times ( mostly bad ) When the swans were bad and at times you have been very bad are you saying you didn't go because you were ashamed? Glory fan hey?
Sticking to the topic.
We were very bad and have been for a few seasons 😴

And we like to take the piss and poke fun, hope you don't mind. We'd hate to offend you.
I watched the Cardiff game today. on 00:40 - Jan 13 with 2295 viewsBluebird

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 22:12 - Jan 12 by Oldjack

I don't bother reading or listening to a word he says. He deserves this season but he's out of his depth in this league and his football style and tactics are up there with the shittest ever..
I watched the Cardiff game today. on 02:24 - Jan 13 with 2222 viewsLoyal

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 20:53 - Jan 12 by sainthelens

Lose in Newcastle next week and they'll be calling for Colin's head.

He is their only hope of staying up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 03:30 - Jan 13 with 2191 viewsCooperman

I would wager that the real Tinkerman will muster sufficient organisation in Fulham for them to scrape through.

Huddersfield 20th
Cardiff 19th
Newcastle 18th

Even Rafa is giving out negative vibes about the Barcodes. That can’t do much for dressing room morale.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 05:59 - Jan 13 with 2147 viewsBluebird

I watched the Cardiff game today. on 00:39 - Jan 13 by sainthelens

And we like to take the piss and poke fun, hope you don't mind. We'd hate to offend you.

No i don't mind but be gentle
I watched the Cardiff game today. on 07:50 - Jan 13 with 2084 viewsJinxy

Teams are at the bottom of any league for good reason - the quality is always going to be woeful. Watching us last season and the year before was similar - no-one wanting the ball, inability to cross or take a corner, players deliberately not moving into space etc.. That's why I love watching us now (again), even when we fall short. Slightly different at Cardiff I think, the effort is there and I think they are much more than the sum of their parts - the issue is the quality, playing style, manager and the club's football ethics result in what you are seeing on the pitch.

Relating to Bluebird's point about going week in week out regardless, we all do don't we and clubs know it. For the most part they don't consider the fans' experience or entertainment VFM and abuse our loyalty IMO. For all it's imperfections, I like to think the Trust has some sway on the playing style. Also, love him or loathe him, I think HJ has the same beliefs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024