Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE 22:13 - Jan 12 with 21451 viewsSA71Jack

Does anyone know what happened? Saw about 7 stewards in the middle of the concourse with 2 trying to calm a Swans fan down.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 13:41 - Jan 14 with 2244 viewscontroversial_jack

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 13:37 - Jan 14 by Darran

Aberdare 5pm.

After school!
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 13:52 - Jan 14 with 2218 viewsLoyal

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 13:32 - Jan 14 by valleyboy

One thing I’m not though

I’ve never been a coward

Will you and the contraversial chap be having a fight ?
I'm thinking of setting up a WWE type event.

Tail Gunner / T2C
CJ / VJ ( lucky we arent called dacks eh ? )

And maybe a robot wars type thing with Darran v AN other with mobility issues.

All money goes to T2C's lobotomy and Darran forthcoming ' brining people together through diversity' course.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 13:59 - Jan 14 with 2209 viewsWarwickHunt

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 13:52 - Jan 14 by Loyal

Tail Gunner / T2C

All money goes to T2C's lobotomy and Darran forthcoming ' brining people together through diversity' course.

"AN other with mobility issues" - not worth risking Wilf during the transfer window.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 14:46 - Jan 14 with 2124 views34dfgdf54

Tail Gunner / T2C

Has there actually ever been a Planet Swans punch up?
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 14:46 - Jan 14 with 2124 viewscontroversial_jack

Tail Gunner / T2C

No, i'm retired.I hung my gloves up a long time ago. If he wants a game of darts though, or a spelling contest. We could ask warwick to adjudicate on.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 14:52 - Jan 14 with 2114 viewsDarran

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 14:46 - Jan 14 by 34dfgdf54

Has there actually ever been a Planet Swans punch up?

Yes JBG filled Gary in up the Railway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 16:57 - Jan 14 with 1984 viewssainthelens

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 14:52 - Jan 14 by Darran

Yes JBG filled Gary in up the Railway.

Is that a euphemism?
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 17:34 - Jan 14 with 1937 viewsLoyal

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 14:46 - Jan 14 by controversial_jack

No, i'm retired.I hung my gloves up a long time ago. If he wants a game of darts though, or a spelling contest. We could ask warwick to adjudicate on.

Ok , how about egg and spoon race ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 17:52 - Jan 14 with 1926 viewsDarran

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 16:57 - Jan 14 by sainthelens

Is that a euphemism?

No.

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 18:34 - Jan 14 with 1853 viewsdickythorpe

Swanjack10 went up that Hitman's house.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 18:36 - Jan 14 with 1847 viewstrampie

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 14:44 - Jan 13 by Sirjohnalot

On his version, it is theoretically self defence. Pre emptive strike is perfectly legal, if he felt under threat.

I think the law is more likely to come down on the other side based on what has been said if both were to get taken on, im not in the trade unlike you but I have never ever called a case wrong even when I think the wrong decision is going to be reached.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2019 21:01]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 18:38 - Jan 14 with 1841 viewstrampie

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 13:09 - Jan 14 by valleyboy

How can it be an allegation when you have heard that person make a racist remark

Thank God you were not around to do some fighting in the last war

Conscientious Objecter would be you I suppose

How can any decent man walk away when they here a racist comment

A coward comes to mind

Sounds like an allegation if nobody else heard it, not doubting our friend by the way.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 18:41 - Jan 14 with 1835 viewsJackfath

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46869081

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 18:41 - Jan 14 with 1835 viewstrampie

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 10:20 - Jan 14 by valleyboy

That’s not quite right is it

There’s been at least three people that have taken the law into their own hands by shooting or by other means killing burglars that have entered their house to steal and got away with it

Rightly so in my opinion

Tony Martin famously done for murder by a jury, even after a huge public outcry he was still found guilty of manslaughter.

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 18:42 - Jan 14 with 1835 viewstrampie

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 15:22 - Jan 13 by Badlands

Fight fire with fire - this lowlife scum infests our club and are allowed to think it is normal because of inaction.
Had similar confrontation outside the Liberty.
And similar inaction by stewards inside the ground ... it sounds like there would have been no trouble had the stewards followed the policies of the club and EFL.

Fire with fire, you mean use racist remarks back at them is it ?

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 18:46 - Jan 14 with 1828 viewstrampie

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 09:40 - Jan 14 by Cooperman

Let me get this straight - you have just called someone out with a very serious allegation and they start walking aggressively towards you and you wouldn't feel any physical threat?

Very serious allegation you say...……………………...hmm, is it ?

I think swearing using vulgar words is worse than name calling racism, why don't people get banned for swearing, i think they should and that go's for players and managers as well.

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 18:58 - Jan 14 with 1804 viewstrampie

Was racism even a crime in this country a few years ago ?, these days everything is a hate crime, I don't like the way modern law and interpretations of law are going as regards hate crimes and accusations of sex assaults in this country, things used to be more black and white and then you had the old beyond reasonable doubt test, forgetting guilty or not guilty for now [courts dont know who is guilty or not lots of the time anyway] people are getting done now for things that they would not have been done for in the recent past.

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 18:59 - Jan 14 with 1804 viewsGdubya

Good to hear from you, Phil (Warwick = BtM on SEALS, right?) and Haydn. I'm currently living in Salford, so it was an easy ride to Preston and back (73 miles)!

WxmJax - They are in the Jack Army at Deepdale gallery, no. 22. I believe the one on the left made the racist comments and the one on the right the xenophobic remark about Celina.

Unfortunately I didn't hear from Kick It Out today so I emailed the club, who responded almost straightaway, and will be contacting me again in the coming days, so hopefully the net is closing in on the racist scum.

What could help is if the group of three 20-something lads who were sat a few rows down can be found, because one of them must have heard the Celina comment as he turned round immediately and looked at me. I'm guessing they are of Asian heritage but I'd not seem them before.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 19:02 - Jan 14 with 1790 viewsDarran

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 18:46 - Jan 14 by trampie

I think swearing using vulgar words is worse than name calling racism, why don't people get banned for swearing, i think they should and that go's for players and managers as well.

Fuçking idiot.

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 19:06 - Jan 14 with 1776 viewssainthelens

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 18:46 - Jan 14 by trampie

I say Mr. Chomdley Warner.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 19:06 - Jan 14 with 1775 viewstrampie

You should be banned for that Darran, using foul language is disgusting.

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 19:07 - Jan 14 with 1769 viewsDarran

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 18:59 - Jan 14 by Gdubya

Good to hear from you, Phil (Warwick = BtM on SEALS, right?) and Haydn. I'm currently living in Salford, so it was an easy ride to Preston and back (73 miles)!

WxmJax - They are in the Jack Army at Deepdale gallery, no. 22. I believe the one on the left made the racist comments and the one on the right the xenophobic remark about Celina.

Unfortunately I didn't hear from Kick It Out today so I emailed the club, who responded almost straightaway, and will be contacting me again in the coming days, so hopefully the net is closing in on the racist scum.

What could help is if the group of three 20-something lads who were sat a few rows down can be found, because one of them must have heard the Celina comment as he turned round immediately and looked at me. I'm guessing they are of Asian heritage but I'd not seem them before.

PHOTO REMOVED

This post has been edited by an administrator

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 19:08 - Jan 14 with 1756 viewsDarran

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 19:06 - Jan 14 by trampie

You should be banned for that Darran, using foul language is disgusting.

You’re the one that should be banned for boring us all to death you boring twát.

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 19:12 - Jan 14 with 1737 viewsGdubya

Yeah, that's them, Darran.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 19:12 - Jan 14 with 1733 viewsDarran

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 19:12 - Jan 14 by Gdubya

Yeah, that's them, Darran.

Dreadful.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024