Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE 22:13 - Jan 12 with 21391 viewsSA71Jack

Does anyone know what happened? Saw about 7 stewards in the middle of the concourse with 2 trying to calm a Swans fan down.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 20:24 - Jan 14 with 1718 viewsJackfath

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 20:23 - Jan 14 by builthjack

I thought it was you actually 😀

No, I am not as good looking.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 20:25 - Jan 14 with 1719 viewsbonymine

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 20:17 - Jan 14 by Darran

Don’t post photos guys someone just told me on Twitter there might be a police investigation

Quite right too these scumbags deserve all that’s coming to them.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 20:29 - Jan 14 with 1692 viewsDarran

Years ago the fella in photo 20 got stopped going into a ground with a litre of vodka up his jumper which he planned to drink during the game. 😂

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 20:32 - Jan 14 with 1676 viewsbuilthjack

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 20:24 - Jan 14 by Jackfath

No, I am not as good looking.

Nor me

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 20:33 - Jan 14 with 1665 viewsJackfath

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 20:32 - Jan 14 by builthjack

Nor me

Perhaps we could start a mingers crew?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 20:34 - Jan 14 with 1657 viewsbonymine

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 20:29 - Jan 14 by Darran

Years ago the fella in photo 20 got stopped going into a ground with a litre of vodka up his jumper which he planned to drink during the game. 😂

I thought that was Steve The Jack at first glance 😳😂

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 20:34 - Jan 14 with 1657 viewsbuilthjack

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 20:29 - Jan 14 by Darran

I have come across him lots. Bit of a nuisance if he's near you. But as I said, nothing racist etc out of his mouth.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 20:46 - Jan 14 with 1615 viewsLoyal

It doesn't matter who posts pictures on here of those who are potential suspects.
Doesn't in any way affect a police investigation.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 20:51 - Jan 14 with 1600 viewsParsSwans

Don’t know what happened didn’t see or witness anything g on concourse however I did have a few strange ones behind me that appeared not to be Swansea fans and seemed to be talking a lot about Preston and how their team should be playing.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 20:52 - Jan 14 with 1597 viewsDarran

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 20:34 - Jan 14 by bonymine

I thought that was Steve The Jack at first glance 😳😂

Not ugly enough.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 20:56 - Jan 14 with 1577 viewstrampie

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 20:04 - Jan 14 by Cooperman

You’re a bit of a beaut.

One way breaks the law and one doesn’t.

Has that always been the case ? and should it be the case ?, # generation snowflake.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:19 - Jan 14 with 1523 viewsWxmJax

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 18:59 - Jan 14 by Gdubya

Good to hear from you, Phil (Warwick = BtM on SEALS, right?) and Haydn. I'm currently living in Salford, so it was an easy ride to Preston and back (73 miles)!

WxmJax - They are in the Jack Army at Deepdale gallery, no. 22. I believe the one on the left made the racist comments and the one on the right the xenophobic remark about Celina.

Unfortunately I didn't hear from Kick It Out today so I emailed the club, who responded almost straightaway, and will be contacting me again in the coming days, so hopefully the net is closing in on the racist scum.

What could help is if the group of three 20-something lads who were sat a few rows down can be found, because one of them must have heard the Celina comment as he turned round immediately and looked at me. I'm guessing they are of Asian heritage but I'd not seem them before.

I was about 10 rows behind so only caught the end. I saw them come in and was surprised that they didn't go to the back with the singing. One of the Asian lads is actually on the same picture at the front, but the focus was set on those four guys. When I saw the steward with 'search' on his back for some reason I suspected drugs. He was walking away from them when I caught sight of it. Sorry I can't help more.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:20 - Jan 14 with 1520 viewsAguycalledJack

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 19:56 - Jan 14 by builthjack

That chap in picture 20 is an absolute nutter at away games, giving the home fans stick all game, flicking the v sign to them continually. Not racist though.
Anybody know him?

He’s travelled with FOSCFA for years. Likes a drink but no harm in him from what I’ve seen.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:21 - Jan 14 with 1514 viewsSirjohnalot

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 09:40 - Jan 14 by Cooperman

Let me get this straight - you have just called someone out with a very serious allegation and they start walking aggressively towards you and you wouldn't feel any physical threat?

Exactly my point. Pre emptive strike. Self defence is two tier. Did the person think it was reasonable to do what he did at the time ? If so did the ordinary person believe that to be reasonable.

Aggressive person coming towards you, you grab him by the throat to stop him
from attacking you. Reasonable ? I’d be pretty confident in arguing that.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:26 - Jan 14 with 1491 viewstrampie

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:21 - Jan 14 by Sirjohnalot

Exactly my point. Pre emptive strike. Self defence is two tier. Did the person think it was reasonable to do what he did at the time ? If so did the ordinary person believe that to be reasonable.

No not reasonable and I would be confident of defeating you in a courtroom on that one.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:26 - Jan 14 with 1489 viewsbonymine

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:21 - Jan 14 by Sirjohnalot

This 100%.

My Legal Bills for my Divorce so far are now over £40k so given the circumstances I’d like to think that this offence is a straightforward arrest/charge etc ....

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:32 - Jan 14 with 1454 viewsSirjohnalot

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:26 - Jan 14 by trampie

No not reasonable and I would be confident of defeating you in a courtroom on that one.

Would you indeed ?

Not entirely sure how you’d ‘defeat me’ as I’d be defending.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:34 - Jan 14 with 1440 viewsbonymine

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:32 - Jan 14 by Sirjohnalot

Would you indeed ?

👏👏👏

Trampie what a t0sser 😂😂

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:38 - Jan 14 with 1424 viewstrampie

Homeowners have been done for murder when feeling threatened by burglars, all on their own, middle of the night, nobody around, lonely house etc.

This little incident we are talking about was in the middle of the day, people everywhere, CCTV and stewarts and police all around and yet he go's for the throat...…….hmm

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:39 - Jan 14 with 1417 viewstrampie

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:32 - Jan 14 by Sirjohnalot

Would you indeed ?

Yes you would definitely be defending, lol.

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:40 - Jan 14 with 1411 viewsSirjohnalot

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:39 - Jan 14 by trampie

Well, yes, in this scenario, I would be.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:40 - Jan 14 with 1410 viewsLoyal

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:39 - Jan 14 by trampie

Flat back four ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:41 - Jan 14 with 1400 viewstrampie

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:40 - Jan 14 by Loyal

Flat back four ?

Everybody behind the ball more like.

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:44 - Jan 14 with 1386 viewsCooperman

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 20:56 - Jan 14 by trampie

Has that always been the case ? and should it be the case ?, # generation snowflake.

Don't worry yourself about how laws used to be written and instead concern yourself with what you can and cannot do today.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:51 - Jan 14 with 1358 viewstrampie

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 21:44 - Jan 14 by Cooperman

Don't worry yourself about how laws used to be written and instead concern yourself with what you can and cannot do today.

Is making a racist remark illegal or not in the UK then ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024