Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE 22:13 - Jan 12 with 21078 viewsSA71Jack

Does anyone know what happened? Saw about 7 stewards in the middle of the concourse with 2 trying to calm a Swans fan down.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 23:03 - Jan 14 with 2683 viewsCooperman

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 22:59 - Jan 14 by trampie

The potential for some to be prosecuted and others not for similar things is huge and that is not good.

They are prosecuted on evidence presented. If they are not clever enough to know the rights and the wrongs then so be it, but they'll still be prosecuted.

On that note, I'm definitely out. I only logged back in to give Humpty an up arrow.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 23:06 - Jan 14 with 2671 viewstrampie

This racist remark thing is akin to swearing, some argue freedom of speech and some argue we should have higher standards, If racist remarks are to be banned I think swearing should be banned as well.

Now what some call real racism as in actively discriminating against somebody should definitely be a no no, name calling...……………...hmm

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 23:09 - Jan 14 with 2662 viewsDarran

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 23:06 - Jan 14 by trampie

This racist remark thing is akin to swearing, some argue freedom of speech and some argue we should have higher standards, If racist remarks are to be banned I think swearing should be banned as well.

Now what some call real racism as in actively discriminating against somebody should definitely be a no no, name calling...……………...hmm

What’s this ‘erm’ thing you’re posting everyday you daft twàt? 🤷🏼‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 23:21 - Jan 14 with 2635 viewstrampie

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 23:00 - Jan 14 by Sirjohnalot

It’s perfectly simple. Don’t be a flipping racist and make racist remarks. If ‘the public’ are not racist and don’t make racist remarks anywhere, they won’t be arrested for being a big ol’ racist, will they ?

People know you should not say racist things, as it is racist. I fail to understand the issue. Reasons why blokes in the pub are confused is they’re racist.

On that note, I’m out.

Don't say things like that about blokes down the pub mun, my tip as well as your fine tips in not saying anything racist is also not to copy a racist comment by someone else, anyway have a goodnight Petrocelli, oh I mean Sirjohnalot.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 23:30 - Jan 14 with 2617 viewstrampie

I wonder if stand up comedians stood in front of a live audience could get into trouble ?, or if its one rule for one group and another rule for others, its a minefield.

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 00:13 - Jan 15 with 2573 viewsFireboy2

Fvck me this topic has got out of hand
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 00:17 - Jan 15 with 2572 viewsCooperman

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 23:30 - Jan 14 by trampie

I wonder if stand up comedians stood in front of a live audience could get into trouble ?, or if its one rule for one group and another rule for others, its a minefield.

You must surely be on a wind up. One rule for one group and another rule for others, FFS.

If you're not on a wind up have a read of the link sirjohnalot sent you.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 00:45 - Jan 15 with 2556 viewsUplandsJack

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 19:56 - Jan 14 by builthjack

That chap in picture 20 is an absolute nutter at away games, giving the home fans stick all game, flicking the v sign to them continually. Not racist though.
Anybody know him?

Yeah I know / have known him for years....
He's harmless, just as mad as a box of frogs. He likes a few beers and follows the swans everywhere. Fair play to him I say
Login to get fewer ads

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 00:52 - Jan 15 with 2547 viewsLoyal

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 22:56 - Jan 14 by trampie

Exactly Sirjohnalot and that is my point, that is what I wanted you to point out to the forum, the public don't know if making racist remarks is illegal or not and as regards the law you can make remarks in the home but not in the street, its a nonsense.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2019 22:57]

The outraged left would soon have large kittens if they started getting arrested for public order offences only arrestable in public in their own homes.

Police state etc ...
I can hear them clearing their throats now.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 03:09 - Jan 15 with 2506 viewsepaul

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 20:29 - Jan 14 by Darran

Years ago the fella in photo 20 got stopped going into a ground with a litre of vodka up his jumper which he planned to drink during the game. 😂

Known him for a good few years Lloydy, harmless

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 06:58 - Jan 15 with 2440 viewsSirjohnalot

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 23:21 - Jan 14 by trampie

Don't say things like that about blokes down the pub mun, my tip as well as your fine tips in not saying anything racist is also not to copy a racist comment by someone else, anyway have a goodnight Petrocelli, oh I mean Sirjohnalot.

My name is John, I’ve only one profile. That’s me in the picture and I’d be delighted to meet you or anyone else on here at a game and shake your hand and buy you a coffee. (Especially if I disagree with you, make life far more interesting).
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 08:03 - Jan 15 with 2384 viewsTailGunner

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 14:46 - Jan 14 by 34dfgdf54

Has there actually ever been a Planet Swans punch up?

We are both out of A&E now ....

Seriously though, I was a bit out of order & lashed out to the OP which I also thought was way too reactionary so soon after the game. I hold my hands up.

Kudos to T2C for having the common sense to let dust settle for 36hrs and actually make the effort to contact me personally. Respect for that.

We thrashed a lot out, (remarkably sensibly almost like adults!) Although..We will never agree on the majority of things.

Sorry to disappoint all !!

Up the Swans
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 08:10 - Jan 15 with 2377 views34dfgdf54

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 08:03 - Jan 15 by TailGunner

Seriously though, I was a bit out of order & lashed out to the OP which I also thought was way too reactionary so soon after the game. I hold my hands up.

Kudos to T2C for having the common sense to let dust settle for 36hrs and actually make the effort to contact me personally. Respect for that.

We thrashed a lot out, (remarkably sensibly almost like adults!) Although..We will never agree on the majority of things.

Up the Swans

All I'm saying Tails is I'm glad I'm on Team Potter with you fella

You can be one of my heavies.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 8:12]
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 08:22 - Jan 15 with 2350 viewsTailGunner

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 08:10 - Jan 15 by 34dfgdf54

All I'm saying Tails is I'm glad I'm on Team Potter with you fella

You can be one of my heavies.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 8:12]

Are you sure?
I've put this on the wrong thread
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 08:40 - Jan 15 with 2327 viewsSoberBaker

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 08:03 - Jan 15 by TailGunner

Up the Swans

Is the correct answer

Should have listened to CS's wisdom by the bar that night, mate.

"Arguing with a guy on a computer?!? ...What's wrong with you man!!!"

AMOW

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 09:04 - Jan 15 with 2292 viewsTailGunner

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 08:40 - Jan 15 by SoberBaker

Is the correct answer

Should have listened to CS's wisdom by the bar that night, mate.

"Arguing with a guy on a computer?!? ...What's wrong with you man!!!"

He's not dull CS..,palmed that full tray of booze off on me....that ended well
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 9:05]
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 09:49 - Jan 15 with 2234 viewsdickythorpe

It's hard at times being a Swans fan. Disappointment can hurt.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 16:51 - Jan 15 with 2105 viewsLohengrin

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 06:58 - Jan 15 by Sirjohnalot

My name is John, I’ve only one profile. That’s me in the picture and I’d be delighted to meet you or anyone else on here at a game and shake your hand and buy you a coffee. (Especially if I disagree with you, make life far more interesting).

Ha! Ha! You’re both showing your age there: him by referencing Petrocelli, you by not having the first idea what he’s talking about.

That’s tickled me reading that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 19:34 - Jan 15 with 2022 viewsSirjohnalot

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 16:51 - Jan 15 by Lohengrin

Ha! Ha! You’re both showing your age there: him by referencing Petrocelli, you by not having the first idea what he’s talking about.

That’s tickled me reading that.

Doh.

I’ve just googled it. Finished 3 years before I was born.

I thought it was someone on the forum. What a tit.

Nice one, got me completely there.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 19:35]
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 07:03 - Jan 19 with 1701 viewsAguycalledJack

Has the club/ Police taken any action over this?
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 12:00 - Jan 21 with 1463 viewstrampie

What is the latest with this ?

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 19:01 - Jan 21 with 1323 viewsBadlands

Back to the OP. (sort of)
Linesman infant of the East caused a bit of stir in our section.
It started wit, 'Why have we got one of them?"
'Why did they let him off the boat.'
After a howl for a throw in, 'The ni$$er needs glasses." ni$$er used as this site tells me the original 'Post contains unacceptable language'. If it's unacceptable here it should be unacceptable in the Liberty.
After a player almost bumped into him, 'Get the Lino off the players can't see him in the dark.'
That carried on to quite a bit of laughter throughout he game. Comments were within the crowd rather than at the official but still public.
Stewards were made aware and stood in the areas but comments ended until they went away.
Banter?

From what I could see from the perspective of the stand I thought the Lino on the East was spot on and he even responded to crowd calls for a throw in with a reassuring wave of his hand and a turn to the stand. Reminded me of the early days of the best official in the Premier League - Sian Madley.
I this guy prevails as she did.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 19:10 - Jan 21 with 1307 viewsFlashberryjack

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 22:05 - Jan 14 by trampie

So are you implying that some racist remarks are not illegal and some are ?

I would say it depends on who is making the remark, and to whom he/she is saying it to.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 19:42 - Jan 21 with 1240 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 19:01 - Jan 21 by Badlands

Back to the OP. (sort of)
Linesman infant of the East caused a bit of stir in our section.
It started wit, 'Why have we got one of them?"
'Why did they let him off the boat.'
After a howl for a throw in, 'The ni$$er needs glasses." ni$$er used as this site tells me the original 'Post contains unacceptable language'. If it's unacceptable here it should be unacceptable in the Liberty.
After a player almost bumped into him, 'Get the Lino off the players can't see him in the dark.'
That carried on to quite a bit of laughter throughout he game. Comments were within the crowd rather than at the official but still public.
Stewards were made aware and stood in the areas but comments ended until they went away.
Banter?

From what I could see from the perspective of the stand I thought the Lino on the East was spot on and he even responded to crowd calls for a throw in with a reassuring wave of his hand and a turn to the stand. Reminded me of the early days of the best official in the Premier League - Sian Madley.
I this guy prevails as she did.

Massey? Or did she get hitched ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 16:41 - Jan 22 with 1071 viewskarnataka

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 19:42 - Jan 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Massey? Or did she get hitched ?

She did but her name's Ellis now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024