Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE 22:13 - Jan 12 with 21080 viewsSA71Jack

Does anyone know what happened? Saw about 7 stewards in the middle of the concourse with 2 trying to calm a Swans fan down.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 22:16 - Jan 12 with 6689 viewsbuilthjack

Beer most likely

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 00:05 - Jan 13 with 6459 viewsGdubya

Yeah, I was calling out a couple of racist pieces of s@#£ who were sat behind me in the second half, that I'd told the stewards about, but they didn't get thrown out, and one of them had the nerve to smirk at me as I was heading out.

That wound me up even more, so I let everyone around know that these p@#£&* had called one of our players a black c@#£ and then the other one started walking aggressively towards me so I grabbed him by the throat and pushed him back before the stewards came.

They also called Celina a Kosovoan [sic] dick and said "break his legs, he's only black" about the Preston no. 2.

I've reported it to Kick It Out and a steward told me CCTV will be passed on to our club, so hopefully they'll be banned.

P.S. No beer for me - I'm teetotal!
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 00:21 - Jan 13 with 6408 viewsDarran

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 00:05 - Jan 13 by Gdubya

Yeah, I was calling out a couple of racist pieces of s@#£ who were sat behind me in the second half, that I'd told the stewards about, but they didn't get thrown out, and one of them had the nerve to smirk at me as I was heading out.

That wound me up even more, so I let everyone around know that these p@#£&* had called one of our players a black c@#£ and then the other one started walking aggressively towards me so I grabbed him by the throat and pushed him back before the stewards came.

They also called Celina a Kosovoan [sic] dick and said "break his legs, he's only black" about the Preston no. 2.

I've reported it to Kick It Out and a steward told me CCTV will be passed on to our club, so hopefully they'll be banned.

Well done Mate. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 01:49 - Jan 13 with 6329 viewsLoyal

Wrong that you should have to go through that to get action.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 01:59 - Jan 13 with 6320 viewsDJack

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 01:49 - Jan 13 by Loyal

Wrong that you should have to go through that to get action.

I'm not entirely surprised though. I'm glad that he stuck to it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 08:01 - Jan 13 with 6200 viewsTaliesin

Hopefuly a couple of bans on the way
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 09:06 - Jan 13 with 6027 viewsFireboy2

Top man,well done

What a pair of pricks and i hope they get banned we dont need that sh!t
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 09:18 - Jan 13 with 5978 viewsKilkennyjack

Our club is for everyone 👏👏👏

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 10:50 - Jan 13 with 5815 viewsJackfath

More should do what this fine man did.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 10:50 - Jan 13 with 5812 viewstrampie

Calling out ?, expecting Preston NE to chuck out ?, telling everyone ?, grabbing somebody by the throat ?, hoping to get them banned from the Liberty ?

Was it you that the North End stewarts were trying to calm down ?

Hmm

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 11:11 - Jan 13 with 5752 viewsdickythorpe

This thread is a wind up surely?
The bravado of grabbing pondlife by the throat is assault.
Don't take the law into your own hands. You should have filmed them......if this did really happen.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 11:17 - Jan 13 with 5723 viewsLeonWasGod

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 11:11 - Jan 13 by dickythorpe

Don't take the law into your own hands. You should have filmed them......if this did really happen.

Despite the apparent ‘enthusiastic’ response (brave admitting assault publically!), if this did happen then I think we can all agree that there’s no room for racists on the terraces and hopefully these will be facing a lengthy ban.

#kickitout
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 11:23 - Jan 13 with 5696 viewsdickythorpe

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 11:17 - Jan 13 by LeonWasGod

Despite the apparent ‘enthusiastic’ response (brave admitting assault publically!), if this did happen then I think we can all agree that there’s no room for racists on the terraces and hopefully these will be facing a lengthy ban.

#kickitout

You are quite right and maybe I would have done the same as this good intentioned fan.....however it's a fecked up world where the racist Kent's can probably get away with it due to a heavy handed approach.

Do "kick it out" have clear procedures and notices at all grounds?
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 11:25 - Jan 13 with 5691 viewscontroversial_jack

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 11:11 - Jan 13 by dickythorpe

Yes, it's assault, they could use this against him in several ways.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 11:34 - Jan 13 with 5662 viewsCooperman

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 11:25 - Jan 13 by controversial_jack

Yes, it's assault, they could use this against him in several ways.

Based on what has been written there would probably be a case for self defence.

Dicky is in the right area with this - do the right thing and report it via the correct channels but don't become a vigilante and take matters into your own hands as this increases risk to yourself.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 11:39 - Jan 13 with 5641 viewsdickythorpe

Bitter experience unfortunately. I really do hope these idiots are named and shamed.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 11:41 - Jan 13 with 5633 viewssg1912

Seems odd to criticise Celina and I don't get why somebody would single a player out for being black when we have multiple black players ourselves?
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 13:31 - Jan 13 with 5432 viewsjackboyo63

Surely this can’t be true! Why would a swans fan that’s travelled to an away game racially abuse one of their own players knowing the risk of getting banned!
The stewards would of chucked them out of the stadium if they believed this allegation was true so they’ve obviously had a reason not to take any action! For example you was either clearly intoxicated or known for causing trouble yourself!
And you have messed up any clear chances of anything cause the supposed individual could press charges on you for assault!
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 13:42 - Jan 13 with 5402 viewssainthelens

I've read this thread with suspicious intrigue, and imo I've a feeling this smacks of scum infiltration. Apologies to the guy concerned if I'm wrong, but it pays to follow your instinct.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 14:09 - Jan 13 with 5330 viewsdickythorpe

A lot doesn't ring true. Apologies if wrong.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 14:31 - Jan 13 with 5265 viewsmarchamjack

Which bits don’t ring true in particular?

The fact we have some racist fans?

The fact match stewards did nothing?

No surprises there to me on either if those are the concerns

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 14:32 - Jan 13 with 5261 viewscontroversial_jack

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 11:34 - Jan 13 by Cooperman

Based on what has been written there would probably be a case for self defence.

Dicky is in the right area with this - do the right thing and report it via the correct channels but don't become a vigilante and take matters into your own hands as this increases risk to yourself.

It wouldn't be self defense, not even close. He was under no physical threat, however I don't think this guy is for real.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 14:44 - Jan 13 with 5226 viewsSirjohnalot

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 14:32 - Jan 13 by controversial_jack

It wouldn't be self defense, not even close. He was under no physical threat, however I don't think this guy is for real.

On his version, it is theoretically self defence. Pre emptive strike is perfectly legal, if he felt under threat.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 15:08 - Jan 13 with 5146 viewscontroversial_jack

Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 14:44 - Jan 13 by Sirjohnalot

On his version, it is theoretically self defence. Pre emptive strike is perfectly legal, if he felt under threat.

Not a chance! He reported it to the stewards - it's up to them to decide and then he should have removed himself from the situation.
Post match incident in the concourse at PNE on 15:19 - Jan 13 with 5102 viewsBadlands

Well done.
We definitely need more people like you ... in general.
TBH stewards never do anything.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 15:23]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024