Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust AGM 00:18 - Jan 14 with 5090 viewsHighjack

NOTICES OF MOTION PROPOSED BY TRUST MEMBER ROGER BRACE.
1. Amendment to the Model Rules 2016 that any Member of the Trust shall be en
titled to view any Document of
the Trust on giving 14 days notice of that intention.
2. That Authority is given by the Members of the Trust for the continuance of the legal claims against Huw
Jenkins, Mrs. Louisa Morgan and others being the vendor share
holders in share transfers dated 21
st
July 2016 and
11th June 2017 together with such other parties as appropriate on the proviso that the Trust’s Legal advisers
confirm a reasonable prospect of success in the litigation and to incur professional fee costs
including value added
tax up to an initial amount of £300,000 and further to allocate sufficient funds from the Trust’s Reserves to meet
that expenditure.

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Swans-Trust-AGM-Agenda-J

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trust AGM on 11:01 - Jan 14 with 3595 views_

Who is Roger Brace?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Trust AGM on 11:06 - Jan 14 with 3587 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I wonder if the TRUST will use PROXY votes for those who live to far away to attend?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Trust AGM on 11:35 - Jan 14 with 3535 viewsShaky

Trust AGM on 11:06 - Jan 14 by felixstowe_jack

I wonder if the TRUST will use PROXY votes for those who live to far away to attend?

Excepting the qualifier, that's the most incisive point I have ever seen from you!

This strikes me as a somewhat risky and certainly unexpected move. Interesting.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Trust AGM on 15:25 - Jan 14 with 3446 viewslonglostjack

Trust AGM on 11:06 - Jan 14 by felixstowe_jack

I emailed the Trust yesterday asking the same question.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Trust AGM on 15:27 - Jan 14 with 3437 viewsPhil_S

Trust AGM on 15:25 - Jan 14 by longlostjack

I emailed the Trust yesterday asking the same question.

The answer to the question will be yes although I suspect the point will be debated further in the room before the vote itself (that tends to be the norm in my experience)
Trust AGM on 15:51 - Jan 14 with 3386 viewsLoyal

Trust AGM on 11:01 - Jan 14 by _

Who is Roger Brace?

Fcking dead mun, shame.

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/roger-brace-obituary?pid=187154394

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Trust AGM on 16:02 - Jan 14 with 3367 viewsSoberBaker

Trust AGM on 15:51 - Jan 14 by Loyal

Fcking dead mun, shame.

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/roger-brace-obituary?pid=187154394

It's OK...he's ALIVE

http://www.checkcompany.co.uk/director/2765020/MR-ROGER-WILLIAM-GEORGE-BRACE

AMOW

Trust AGM on 16:11 - Jan 14 with 3343 viewsLoyal

Trust AGM on 16:02 - Jan 14 by SoberBaker

It's OK...he's ALIVE

This is getting silly mate, WTF is this ...
A Hollywood plot ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Login to get fewer ads

Trust AGM on 16:55 - Jan 14 with 3279 viewsHighjack

If he is dead there should be serious questions over whether he’ll be able to propose the motion or not, but on another note it looks like legal action is being stepped up.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trust AGM on 17:35 - Jan 14 with 3226 viewsWingstandwood

Trust AGM on 16:55 - Jan 14 by Highjack

If he is dead there should be serious questions over whether he’ll be able to propose the motion or not, but on another note it looks like legal action is being stepped up.

The increased likelihood of legal action from a more: dynamic, reactive, aggressive, counter-punching Trust is to be applauded! And?..... Rejoice!..... Rejoice!..... Rejoice!

The Trust has been treated appallingly with utmost contempt encompassing even further betrayal and disrespect.

IMO Jenkins, the sell-outs and Yankees took the trusts kindness and passive approach to be weakness and thought they could get away with absolute murder from day one onto eternity itself.

Bet they thought that the Trust would never go on a counter-offensive. Talk about underestimating the potential of the emergence of a stronger restructured organisation.

Argus!

Trust AGM on 17:51 - Jan 14 with 3190 viewsDarran

Who is Roger Brace?

No idea but I hope he uses his loaf.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust AGM on 18:25 - Jan 14 with 3144 viewsMuteswan

Who is Roger Brace?

Trust AGM on 19:42 - Jan 14 with 3049 viewsNeathJack

Who is Roger Brace?

A Trust Member I would imagine.

Any member would have been able to put forward motions at the AGM.
Trust AGM on 19:52 - Jan 14 with 3030 viewsbonymine

Trust AGM on 17:51 - Jan 14 by Darran

No idea but I hope he uses his loaf.

He is/was an ‘Accountant’ in Swansea I’ve had dealings with him in the past.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Trust AGM on 21:10 - Jan 14 with 2921 viewsGaryjack

Trust AGM on 17:35 - Jan 14 by Wingstandwood

The increased likelihood of legal action from a more: dynamic, reactive, aggressive, counter-punching Trust is to be applauded! And?..... Rejoice!..... Rejoice!..... Rejoice!

The Trust has been treated appallingly with utmost contempt encompassing even further betrayal and disrespect.

IMO Jenkins, the sell-outs and Yankees took the trusts kindness and passive approach to be weakness and thought they could get away with absolute murder from day one onto eternity itself.

Bet they thought that the Trust would never go on a counter-offensive. Talk about underestimating the potential of the emergence of a stronger restructured organisation.

If we vote to take legal action, then for me, it has to be a full share sale. None of this 5% malarkey. We want the same deal as the sell outs (or more depending on the court ruling). Nothing less.
Because believe me, if we get a penny or a pound. The spin from the Yanks and Jenkins will hold no bounds considering the financial position of the club at this time.
Trust AGM on 21:18 - Jan 14 with 2902 viewsWingstandwood

Trust AGM on 21:10 - Jan 14 by Garyjack

If we vote to take legal action, then for me, it has to be a full share sale. None of this 5% malarkey. We want the same deal as the sell outs (or more depending on the court ruling). Nothing less.
Because believe me, if we get a penny or a pound. The spin from the Yanks and Jenkins will hold no bounds considering the financial position of the club at this time.

I agree with you entirely on your 5% concern.

The appalling contempt, disrespect and double betrayal the Trust, SCFC supporters and its membership have been recipients of means this time around Jenkins, sell-outs and Yanks deserve zero compassion, zero favours and zero leniency.

Argus!

Trust AGM on 21:25 - Jan 14 with 2890 viewspikeypaul

The Trust, is it still going?

I thought the useless bunch of feckers gave it up months ago.

Legal action ? Hahaha 2 years to late guys due to the actions and 100% defending of the sellouts by the likes of Uxbridge I wonder what they had /have on him?

The irony of the name makes me laugh every time I hear it.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2019 21:32]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Trust AGM on 21:34 - Jan 14 with 2868 viewsGaryjack

Trust AGM on 21:18 - Jan 14 by Wingstandwood

I agree with you entirely on your 5% concern.

The appalling contempt, disrespect and double betrayal the Trust, SCFC supporters and its membership have been recipients of means this time around Jenkins, sell-outs and Yanks deserve zero compassion, zero favours and zero leniency.

I will never forget a phone call i had with David Morgan when the trust first voiced it's concerns over the first 'investment'. He said " Who do the trust think they are? They are not shareholders, just custodians of the shares bought by the fans"! That was the view of the board obviously. There it is, a total dismissal of the fans of SCFC. This has got to be pay back time. Because i do not trust one single one of the cvnts from the sell outs to the yanks, to put the best interests of our club before their own personal gain. And please anyone, don't give me the line about "the Yanks only win if the club is successful" That time has come and gone. They do not give a fvck anymore!
Trust AGM on 21:40 - Jan 14 with 2849 viewsLoyal

Trust AGM on 21:34 - Jan 14 by Garyjack

I will never forget a phone call i had with David Morgan when the trust first voiced it's concerns over the first 'investment'. He said " Who do the trust think they are? They are not shareholders, just custodians of the shares bought by the fans"! That was the view of the board obviously. There it is, a total dismissal of the fans of SCFC. This has got to be pay back time. Because i do not trust one single one of the cvnts from the sell outs to the yanks, to put the best interests of our club before their own personal gain. And please anyone, don't give me the line about "the Yanks only win if the club is successful" That time has come and gone. They do not give a fvck anymore!

Tenko mun 😂😂😂😂
Fcking laugh a minute he is.

Trust AGM on 21:49 - Jan 14 with 2807 viewsGaryjack

Trust AGM on 21:40 - Jan 14 by Loyal

Tenko mun 😂😂😂😂
Fcking laugh a minute he is.

Had a lot of time for him at one time, as did a lot of the boys i know. Sadly turned into Jenkins little bitch. He hasn't got a mind of his own anymore. Just lives off the scraps they feed him to make a living. Nobody bothers with him, he's lost all his mates.
Trust AGM on 21:59 - Jan 14 with 2780 views34dfgdf54

Trust AGM on 21:49 - Jan 14 by Garyjack

Had a lot of time for him at one time, as did a lot of the boys i know. Sadly turned into Jenkins little bitch. He hasn't got a mind of his own anymore. Just lives off the scraps they feed him to make a living. Nobody bothers with him, he's lost all his mates.

Was speaking to a lad who ended up on a trip with Huw Jenkins due to mutual friends a few years back. Apparently all disowned him now.

I suppose he can wipe the tears away with crispy 50s, but still.
Trust AGM on 06:14 - Jan 15 with 2568 viewswaynekerr55

Trust AGM on 21:34 - Jan 14 by Garyjack

Well said. You can measure how much they don't care anymore by the lack of propaganda being posted on here

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Trust AGM on 11:03 - Jan 15 with 2456 viewsicecoldjack

Trust V the club is a bit like Trump V Mueller, plenty of talk but nothing will ever happen .
Trust AGM on 11:18 - Jan 15 with 2444 viewsUxbridge

Trust AGM on 21:25 - Jan 14 by pikeypaul

The Trust, is it still going?

I thought the useless bunch of feckers gave it up months ago.

Legal action ? Hahaha 2 years to late guys due to the actions and 100% defending of the sellouts by the likes of Uxbridge I wonder what they had /have on him?

The irony of the name makes me laugh every time I hear it.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2019 21:32]

Still a lying grade A twaatbasket eh Pikey.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Trust AGM on 19:54 - Jan 15 with 2263 viewstheloneranger

Trust AGM on 16:02 - Jan 14 by SoberBaker

It's OK...he's ALIVE

No he's "Brown Bread" ...!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024