Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Betting Law 21:02 - Jan 14 with 855 viewsbonymine

Personally I think it’s disgraceful how these big companies can take advantage of the vulnerable and something needs to be done sharpish ....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Football Betting Law on 21:43 - Jan 14 with 821 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

There is a growing problem with gambling in the UK amongst young people according to the gambling commission.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2019 21:48]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Football Betting Law on 21:45 - Jan 14 with 816 viewstrampie

Bookies like everything in their favour and are quick to call foul.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Football Betting Law on 21:50 - Jan 14 with 810 viewsCooperman

Football Betting Law on 21:45 - Jan 14 by trampie

Bookies like everything in their favour and are quick to call foul.

But you're ok though as you know how to beat the house (taps nose).

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Football Betting Law on 21:53 - Jan 14 with 804 viewstrampie

Football Betting Law on 21:50 - Jan 14 by Cooperman

But you're ok though as you know how to beat the house (taps nose).

And you cant teach it either [taps nose].

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Football Betting Law on 08:26 - Jan 15 with 697 viewstrinityann

I confess to liking a bet on the football on weekends, part of my Saturday/Sunday. Mine is controlled betting, but I know folks who gamble heavy. Your never going to eradicate people's addictive nature, if it's not gambling it will be something else to vice on.

At times of austerity, people are more desperate for money so gamble more. So my solution is to bring more prosperity to poor/working class.
Football Betting Law on 14:23 - Jan 15 with 648 viewsHighjack

Football Betting Law on 08:26 - Jan 15 by trinityann

I confess to liking a bet on the football on weekends, part of my Saturday/Sunday. Mine is controlled betting, but I know folks who gamble heavy. Your never going to eradicate people's addictive nature, if it's not gambling it will be something else to vice on.

At times of austerity, people are more desperate for money so gamble more. So my solution is to bring more prosperity to poor/working class.

People don’t necessarily gamble because of the money, they gamble for the excitement and the dopamine hit they get when they win. If they have money it won’t stop them from gambling in the same way that health warnings don’t stop lots of people smoking.

The amount of people who will win big on a slot machine in a pub only to pump every pound back into said machine and promptly lose it again.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024