Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony told to leave 21:56 - Jan 14 with 10525 views34dfgdf54

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-swansea-tell-star-name-to-leave-to-help-

Doesn’t look the greatest of sources, but it would be the obvious thing to do to help us bring some loans in. Six points can be caught up and Bony will play very little part in the second half of the season.

Disaster signing.
Bony told to leave on 19:43 - Jan 17 with 1877 viewsjack247

Bony told to leave on 15:27 - Jan 17 by Badlands

A million and a half on wages but we could be losing 6 - 8 million on the transfer which still has to be found.
Think car.
I you buy one on tic for £12 thousand and sell it for £5 thousand you may save on petrol but you still have to pay back the £7 thousand.

It’s not really the point though. Any saving the club can make on Bonys wages now is still a saving. We’re goimg to have to pay that £6-8m whether we save on wages or not.
Bony told to leave on 20:21 - Jan 17 with 1830 viewsjasper_T

Bony told to leave on 19:17 - Jan 17 by swan65split

Can someone say if the Conk is on a Relegation Clause, I keep asking and no insider/licker is answering!!!

I don't think that information becomes public knowledge until the accounts are published. So this time next year we might find out.
Bony told to leave on 20:31 - Jan 17 with 1803 viewsGaryjack

Bony told to leave on 20:21 - Jan 17 by jasper_T

I don't think that information becomes public knowledge until the accounts are published. So this time next year we might find out.

Will we? Have Jenkins/Pearlman's/Dineen's wage ever been published in the company accounts? Not sure they have been? Everything seems to come under 'wages'. Correct me if i'm wrong because i hope i am!
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 20:32]
Bony told to leave on 20:53 - Jan 17 with 1745 viewsLandore_Jack

Bony told to leave on 19:24 - Jan 17 by Flashberryjack

Huw...does that answer your question.

Yes it does.

#backtojack

Bony told to leave on 20:54 - Jan 17 with 1735 viewsjasper_T

Bony told to leave on 20:31 - Jan 17 by Garyjack

Will we? Have Jenkins/Pearlman's/Dineen's wage ever been published in the company accounts? Not sure they have been? Everything seems to come under 'wages'. Correct me if i'm wrong because i hope i am!
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 20:32]

In the Directors Remuneration section there's a line for the highest paid director (£633,666 in last published, £500,368 season before).
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 20:56]
Bony told to leave on 21:09 - Jan 17 with 1695 viewsGaryjack

Bony told to leave on 20:54 - Jan 17 by jasper_T

In the Directors Remuneration section there's a line for the highest paid director (£633,666 in last published, £500,368 season before).
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 20:56]

Agh right. Ok Jasp. Thanks.
Bony told to leave on 22:15 - Jan 17 with 1625 viewsswan65split

Bony told to leave on 19:24 - Jan 17 by Flashberryjack

Huw...does that answer your question.

lol.....not really , whatever he says I take with a pinch of salt.
Bony told to leave on 22:25 - Jan 17 with 1585 viewslonglostjack

Bony told to leave on 20:21 - Jan 17 by jasper_T

Which is why it’s so important for the Trust to cast an eyeball on the management accounts Jasper as I’m sure you appreciate.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Bony told to leave on 22:33 - Jan 17 with 1565 viewsjasper_T

Bony told to leave on 22:25 - Jan 17 by longlostjack

Which is why it’s so important for the Trust to cast an eyeball on the management accounts Jasper as I’m sure you appreciate.

I'm pretty sure the Trust can't break confidentiality and leak that sort of information from management accounts, even without the added agreements the Americans asked them to sign.

Maybe wrong, though.
Bony told to leave on 23:02 - Jan 17 with 1534 viewslonglostjack

Bony told to leave on 22:33 - Jan 17 by jasper_T

I'm pretty sure the Trust can't break confidentiality and leak that sort of information from management accounts, even without the added agreements the Americans asked them to sign.

Maybe wrong, though.

They wouldn’t need to leak details.

Bony told to leave on 07:47 - Jan 18 with 1364 viewsjasper_T

Bony told to leave on 23:02 - Jan 17 by longlostjack

They wouldn’t need to leak details.

What is the importance of them seeing the accounts, then, if not keeping the fans informed? It's not like they have the power to prevent people from being paid that money.
Bony told to leave on 07:48 - Jan 18 with 1364 viewsSWANSEYE

I'll beliieve it when I see it as there's so much c**p being hinted at currently
Bony told to leave on 11:44 - Jan 18 with 1274 viewsHeadmaster

Nixon says Bony may not want to leave the country.
Bony told to leave on 12:52 - Jan 18 with 1174 viewsHighjack

Bony told to leave on 11:44 - Jan 18 by Headmaster

Will he get a work permit?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bony told to leave on 13:04 - Jan 18 with 1143 views34dfgdf54

Bony told to leave on 11:44 - Jan 18 by Headmaster

His family are settled here and his kid is in the academy.

He should take a big pay cut, he’s made enough now.
Bony told to leave on 13:20 - Jan 18 with 1111 viewsmajorraglan

Bony told to leave on 07:47 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

What is the importance of them seeing the accounts, then, if not keeping the fans informed? It's not like they have the power to prevent people from being paid that money.

To make sure things are ship shape and Bristol fashion and to ensure that they (as owners acting on behalf of the trust members who own 20% of the club) aren’t being taken advantage of.
Bony told to leave on 13:26 - Jan 18 with 1090 viewswaynekerr55

Bony told to leave on 07:47 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

You're really asking why shareholders need to see accounts????

Come on Jasper, mun!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Bony told to leave on 13:44 - Jan 18 with 1048 views_

Bony told to leave on 13:26 - Jan 18 by waynekerr55

Come on Jasper, mun!

They had the option to see them mun. The Americans just wanted to make sure the whole fanbase also saw them, mun.

And with the likes of Sumbler in charge and how he manipulates this site there's little wonder if there.....mun

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Bony told to leave on 13:46 - Jan 18 with 1044 viewsGarryFunk

I genuinely read this as...

BONY TOO OLD TO LEAVE

Completely plausible.
Bony told to leave on 13:50 - Jan 18 with 1033 viewsjasper_T

Bony told to leave on 13:26 - Jan 18 by waynekerr55

Come on Jasper, mun!

My question wasn't meant to sound that general, so no, that's not what I'm asking. I'm responding directly to someone saying that Jenkins' pay not being public "is why it’s so important for the Trust to cast an eyeball on the management accounts".

That's not a reason it's important, as confidentiality would still leave us in the dark over Jenkins pay. If a member of the Trust said "we have to see the accounts so we can tell the fans if Jenkins got a pay cut" they'd be laughed out of the building (assuming they're even allowed in these days).
Bony told to leave on 14:05 - Jan 18 with 999 viewsSWANSEYE

SWANS TO GET BONY OFF THE BOOKS

Swansea City are close to agreeing deal to sell Wilfried Bony to Qatari club Al Sadd, according to Sky sources.

Swansea re-signed Bony from Manchester City in 2017 but his return has failed to live up to his first stint in south Wales.

The Ivorian is the highest earner at the Liberty Stadium and the Swans are keen to get him off their wage bill.
Bony told to leave on 14:11 - Jan 18 with 983 viewsvetchonian

Bony told to leave on 13:44 - Jan 18 by _

They had the option to see them mun. The Americans just wanted to make sure the whole fanbase also saw them, mun.

And with the likes of Sumbler in charge and how he manipulates this site there's little wonder if there.....mun

Whats the matter Chrissy ? Your paymasters getting twitchey over the impending legal action so they are getting you to start undermining the trust and its officials again?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Bony told to leave on 15:31 - Jan 18 with 897 viewslonglostjack

Bony told to leave on 13:50 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

My question wasn't meant to sound that general, so no, that's not what I'm asking. I'm responding directly to someone saying that Jenkins' pay not being public "is why it’s so important for the Trust to cast an eyeball on the management accounts".

That's not a reason it's important, as confidentiality would still leave us in the dark over Jenkins pay. If a member of the Trust said "we have to see the accounts so we can tell the fans if Jenkins got a pay cut" they'd be laughed out of the building (assuming they're even allowed in these days).

You’ve quoted me directly there but disingeneously stated that I said that the importance of the Trust seeing the accounts was so that Jenkins’ pay could be made public !!! ?? The importance of the Trust as a significant shareholder seeing the accounts, is to ensure that good corporate governance is being followed. There’s no need to twist words to suit your agenda.

Bony told to leave on 16:13 - Jan 18 with 838 viewsjasper_T

Bony told to leave on 15:31 - Jan 18 by longlostjack

You’ve quoted me directly there but disingeneously stated that I said that the importance of the Trust seeing the accounts was so that Jenkins’ pay could be made public !!! ?? The importance of the Trust as a significant shareholder seeing the accounts, is to ensure that good corporate governance is being followed. There’s no need to twist words to suit your agenda.

When you quoted me and wrote "This is why" I naturally assumed that you believed what I posted was why the Trust should see the accounts.

No need to twist words, indeed.
Bony told to leave on 16:24 - Jan 18 with 822 viewswaynekerr55

Bony told to leave on 15:31 - Jan 18 by longlostjack

Aye good corporate governance. May well have stopped the 'by fans for fans' doubling their salaries in a year when losses were eye watering and that they "had to sell Jonjo to see us through"

Why would we possibly want that, hey?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024